Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Married Men And Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men And Cheating (2105 Views)

5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / Crushing And Cheating??, Stay Loyal / Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men And Cheating by sunnyt1(m): 7:21am On Oct 23, 2015
Something has been bothering me for some time and I have that crystal inclination to seek redress.
I look around me and I discovered there is HARDLY a married man who doesn’t have a mistress. I have a lot of married friends and I can’t productively think of anyone to exempt from this list, a particular promiscuous friend once told me I wouldn’t understand this until I get married. I am about to get married, I know the kind of person I am, I detest double-dating, I have never dated 2 girls per time because I believe anyone who has the heart to double-date will easily cheat in marriage.
Why is this cankerworm so prevalent in our time?
Re: Married Men And Cheating by Pineapp: 7:23am On Oct 23, 2015
You move with the wrong people...
Change peers

2 Likes

Re: Married Men And Cheating by doyinisaac(m): 7:25am On Oct 23, 2015
honestly Cheating is bad!!!!!!but i laugh whenever I discover that a lot of people do think it is men that cheats most,trust me the cheating percentage is now 50/50.....but those women don't really make it obvious that they are cheating unlike men.......if I tell u some personal experience I had with some married women maybe that is wen u will understand wat I am saying....

4 Likes

Re: Married Men And Cheating by Cutehector(m): 7:28am On Oct 23, 2015
Look if a man knws he is gona cheat in marriage den he should marry a wife dat won't make him look elsewhr...
Re: Married Men And Cheating by nnachukz(m): 7:29am On Oct 23, 2015
Get married first. You may be different from your friends.
Re: Married Men And Cheating by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 23, 2015
Pineapp:
You move with the wrong people...
Change peers

I think I buy his/her idea: change ur peers. It will easier for u not cheat if u do so. Temptations will come, but if u have friends who encourage u to remain faithful, it will be easier.
Re: Married Men And Cheating by doyinisaac(m): 7:31am On Oct 23, 2015
Cutehector:
Look if a man knws he is gona cheat in marriage den he should marry a wife dat won't make him look elsewhr...
Even if the woman is the most beautiful woman in the world and the woman with the best attitudes....a man that wants to cheat will cheat......some men and women just have cheating running in their blood and that is bad.....

3 Likes

Re: Married Men And Cheating by naijaboiy: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2015
i'm not even going to get married at all grin
Re: Married Men And Cheating by gamaliel121(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2015
doyinisaac:
honestly Cheating is bad!!!!!!but i laugh whenever I discover that a lot of people do think it is men that cheats most,trust me the cheating percentage is now 50/50.....but those women don't really make it obvious that they are cheating unlike men.......if I tell u some personal experience I had with some married women maybe that is wen u will understand wat I am saying....

Gbam!! I always tell people that too and they look at me and laugh..women cheat a lot..but all eyes are on men...nothing is real anymore mehnn
Re: Married Men And Cheating by vani86: 8:15am On Oct 23, 2015
men are polygamous in nature, i think its natural to have a boo and a side chick.

i don't though, only because it is stressful juggling 2 girls at the same time. in most cases the side chick end up falling for you and this tend to lead to a messy breakup
Re: Married Men And Cheating by donholy28(m): 8:19am On Oct 23, 2015
Married women and cheating nko?
Re: Married Men And Cheating by charijee(f): 8:28am On Oct 23, 2015
doyinisaac:
True, men and women cheat alike but it's not a 50/50 thing, the urge is so damn high in men

2 Likes

Re: Married Men And Cheating by doyinisaac(m): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2015
charijee:
True, men and women cheat alike but it's not a 50/50 thing, the urge is so damn high in men
Who are those men cheating with??is it not the same women??so wat are u saying??abi the men dey sleep with theirselves??grin
Re: Married Men And Cheating by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2015
charijee:

Says who?
Re: Married Men And Cheating by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Married Men And Cheating by Alezy(m): 8:46am On Oct 23, 2015
Your making it sound like it's kinda very difficult not to cheat. If ur convinced ur with the ryt woman who loves u equally, u won't have a reason to cheat on her just as u believe.

Another point is, u need a change of friends or probably u shud kw what to digest n what's to throw off the windows immediately u hear them.

thirdly, You need God. He alone can make u stand strong wen the temptation calls cos believe me, in marriage it's not going to be all that's rosy n easy. u will see lotta changes n that will get u thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men And Cheating by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 23, 2015
Not all though
Re: Married Men And Cheating by charijee(f): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Says who?
Says moi grin
Re: Married Men And Cheating by charijee(f): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2015
doyinisaac:
Who are those men cheating with??is it not the same women??so wat are u saying??abi the men dey sleep with theirselves??grin
C'mon we ain't looking at the general perspective..... topic says married men....so they could decide to cheat with single ladies who probably may not be in any other relationship
Re: Married Men And Cheating by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2015
charijee:
Says moi grin

Thank God say na you talk am
Re: Married Men And Cheating by charijee(f): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Thank God say na you talk am
If no be me nko
Re: Married Men And Cheating by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
charijee:
If no be me nko
lipsrsealed

You don collect call-up letter?
Re: Married Men And Cheating by charijee(f): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

lipsrsealed

You don collect call-up letter?
Yes na
Re: Married Men And Cheating by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
charijee:
Yes na

And you didn't tell me? sad
Re: Married Men And Cheating by charijee(f): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

And you didn't tell me? sad

I just did grin
Re: Married Men And Cheating by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
charijee:
I just did grin

Because I asked undecided

Which state?
Re: Married Men And Cheating by charijee(f): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Because I asked undecided

Which state?
My state
Re: Married Men And Cheating by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
Thing is this: Men get tired of watching one channel easily, eating one kinda soup for a long time...... eating only rice rice rice..... when you get married u go understand! That's why even Abraham Isaac and Jacob either married more than one or had legal or illegal mistresses..... God no say marry only one woman! cos he knows how we are......
Re: Married Men And Cheating by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
charijee:
My state

Very good... grin....when you dey enter camp?
Re: Married Men And Cheating by charijee(f): 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Very good... grin....when you dey enter camp?
Next month, stream 2
Re: Married Men And Cheating by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
charijee:
Next month, stream 2
Lol you're excited ba.
Re: Married Men And Cheating by charijee(f): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Lol you're excited ba.
Of course....it's all working in my favour wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Chidimma Ekile Admits She's In Love With... Checkout Their Cute Picture / Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. / My Morale Is Always Failing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.