Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila (11446 Views)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters / Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by DONSMITH123(m): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2015
By Levinus Nwabughiogu
ABUJA – Majority Leader of the House of Representatives, Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila yesterday said that absolute peace and tranquility has returned to the National Assembly especially the House of Representatives.

He stated that members were now on the same page and were determined to enact people-orientated legislations for the country.

It will be recalled that the House was engulfed by leadership crisis arising from the selection of the presiding and principal officers after its inauguration in June.

Gbajabiamila who spoke to State House Correspondents after a private meeting with president Mohammadu Buhari at the presidential villa in Abuja however noted that current travails of the senate president, Dr. Bukola Saraki, saying the woes do not have anything to do with All Progressives Congress, APC as a political party.

He dismissed the application of political solution to the matter, believing that the law would run its full cause.

He said: “This is just a routine visit to Mr. president; one arm of government visiting another arm. You know the important role of the House, I being in charge of government business in the House, we discussed the issue of budget and a few other House keeping matters to further cement the relationship between the House and the President.

“Everything that has a beginning has an end. I don’t think and I don’t know if there is any leadership crisis in the National Assembly. I’m not sure at what you’re alluding to; I’m not in the Senate. But the little I understand is that there is an issue involved with the Senate President. That has nothing to do with the APC.

“That has to do with the issue of law and I’m sure the Senate President is being surely represented and he will have his day in court. If the matter comes up, I don’t think it’s an APC issue; it’s not an APC issue at all. There is no crisis, not in the House.

“I can’t comment and promote things that are unsubstantiated. You know the problem is a constitutional legal problem and I don’t know how you can treat constitutional legal problem politically. If that be the case, perhaps I may not know.”

Gbajabiamila also submitted that the allocation of committees would not stir up controversy in the House.

“It would be handled by members of the House. The correct thing is that Justice is done, equity is done and once that is done, then there not going to be a problem.

“There’re are a 180 or 190 committee slots on the issues of the committees while their issue of deputies and chairmen while there 360 members. So, whichever way it falls out, the important thing is the fallout that is not based on equity, then there may be a problem”, he said.

The Majority also mulled support for the zero budgeting system of the federal government, stressing that there has to be justification for monies expended.

“Absolutely, we understand the logic. Unlike the envelop budget system, which had issues under the best circumstances. Zero budget where everything starts from scratch, they have to justify every penny. It’s part of the government efforts to block leakages and the House is in firm support.”

On the position of the House on President Buhari’s anti- corruption war, Gbajabiamila stated that every member of the National Assembly supports the fight against graft.

“God help any member of the NASS that is not disposed to it. This is the most critical cankerworm that is destroying the fabric of the society. Any member of the Senate or the House that is against that fight… So, in answer to your question, any member of the House that is disposed to that fight, and I believe all members are”, he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/sarakis-travails-not-masterminded-by-apc/

3 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by moremuch1(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2015
If i hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by OnankpaBa(m): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2015
This power drunk man shoult keep mute abeg

12 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by kossyablaze(m): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2015
Story for children of hate

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by Ayoemrys(m): 8:08am On Oct 23, 2015
the truth shall prevail
Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by politricks: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2015
Ok we have hearING

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by ORACLE1975(m): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2015
Who send am.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by dunkem21(m): 8:13am On Oct 23, 2015
Liar

3 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by OnankpaBa(m): 8:13am On Oct 23, 2015
ORACLE1975:
Who send am.

No mind dat fool. His actions and love of power is almost cost APC shame and disgrace.
Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by SmithEnemona(m): 8:18am On Oct 23, 2015
Nonesense.

9 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by oluwaSmith1(f): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2015
so? APC is fighting Saraki for going against party principles.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by OnankpaBa(m): 8:25am On Oct 23, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
so? APC is fighting Saraki for going against party principles.

Woman, is Saraki not a betrayal?

Quote me and i will be angry with you. lipsrsealed
Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by ademega(m): 8:26am On Oct 23, 2015
maybe by the gods
Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by DONSMITH123(m): 8:27am On Oct 23, 2015
OnankpaBa:

Guy i quote you grin grin grin

How is Saraki a betrayal?
Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by OnankpaBa(m): 8:30am On Oct 23, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Sir Don, Saraki is a betrayal and as far as he entered there through the back door. The seat will always be hot for him and Ekweremadu
Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by OnankpaBa(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Did you see Amaechi's screening?
Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by oluwaSmith1(f): 8:37am On Oct 23, 2015
OnankpaBa:

Your laugh dey make me laugh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by playahata: 8:45am On Oct 23, 2015
Who cares about saraki and his likes?! All I know is that throughout all this drama the poor Nigerians are getting short changed. Not business as usual but the usual business
Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by OnankpaBa(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

Your laugh dey make me laugh grin grin grin grin grin

ahahahah...bad girl

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by OnankpaBa(m): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by AINATOLULOPE: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2015
shocked
Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by deebsman1(m): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2015
My fear b say make dem no switch the case under the carpet.......if the case is allowed to go as normal, Saraki will surely b convicted.
Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by Dottore: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2015
I got this on my profile by mistake:

"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."

Can someone help me get rid of it. The thought makes me feel sick. Save my Soul

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by aaamos(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2015
By by NHL my
Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by dave2meek(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2015
Really

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by Meeloreh(f): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by Unsad(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2015
okay, it was master minded by me since we all wanna be childish noww

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by ZYZZA: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2015
Believe any thing from this scam called APC and you can believe a prostitute is a virgin

#IHATEAPC

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by kamez(m): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2015
yeah right.
and seun is not the owner of nairaland
Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by 360ng: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2015
i smell lies

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila by obontami: 11:43am On Oct 23, 2015
Abeg make dem free saraki jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents / Ibrahim Magu Asks Bankers To Report Any Money Laundering To EFCC / Buhari's ACHIVMENTS IN 8 YEARS ( PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.