Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? (10011 Views)

Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? / Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? / Why Do The Igbos Hate Buhari? - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by mightyhaze: 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
disumusa:
bro, you can still found 40,30,45,20,15,percent of love, vise versal amoung hausa,yoruba,ss,fulanis but only 1 percent from ibo them or to ibos.
almajiri run along nw,go feed a cow or sth.u v given me headache now,tryn 2 make meanin of wot u wrote up dere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by mightyhaze: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
patrick89:

Hypocrisy!! Igbo's supported yaradua what happened? You lunatics will bee everywhere forming objective.
d dude aint igbo,..but yea hez a lunatic alright! Igbos hav been supportin evry other ethnic group at one time or d other from time immemorial. How many groups hav once supported igbos?? Are we supporters clubs? Must we support buhari or any oda mofo?? Op n d guy u quoted ar idiotts wit certificates 2 show 4 it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by mightyokwy(m): 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I condemn the killing of innocent corp members but not only Igbo corp members were killed, the Yorubas took a fair share of the casualties so why are we carrying the hatred on our head?

Why do we weep for Jonathan even more than his people?
I have never insulted any body in this forum bfo but I have been force to do that, you ar so stupid. Just read what you wrote. You are supporting a man who inserted violence that took life of many Nigerian youth in 2011. You even get the mouth to say that the violent affected all tribe. Don't worry you experience what those family pass through 2011

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by Gbawe: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Look, I am not asking for anything from Gbawe and I don't even know him in person.

I have always had respect for him even when I was actively involved in tribal battles against the Yoruba here.

You are free to think whatever you wish, that is your plate of beans. embarassed

You do not have to explain yourself to him. Next time simply ignore him. To many here, you must be after monetary reward once you say something they intolerantly do not like to hear.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I condemn the killing of innocent corp members but not only Igbo corp members were killed, the Yorubas took a fair share of the casualties so why are we carrying the hatred on our head?

Love is like loyalty you don't demand it, you work for it. Maybe he has not worked hard enough to earn their love and sadly he has also not earned their trust. It's not his religion or his being Fulani, after all Igbo's voted Yaradua of blessed memory. I guess it has to do with the way he treated Ekwueme vs Shagari issue, and many other acts which showed him (rightly or wrongly) to be deeply into tribalism with a penchant for victimisation of Igbo's. These people still get oral history from parents to offspring and hardly forget.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Menace2Society:
U people hate everybody

U don de change gear to another direction

Igbis hate everybody but they are comfortable living in every single state in nigeria and even buy lands n build personal homes, markets n all sorts of businesses...... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
rman:

Are u claiming Imolites are not the ones that elected Rochas?

See, just move on. Rochas and his thugs fought at Assumpta Cathedral, Rochas win is a way God is using to teach Imo state a lesson. He had Government money to spend and the only force that could have stopped him was Ararume who PDP "schemed" out and he in turn supported Rochas with these disastrous outcome we witness today. It's still 3 years out, the Imo house of Assembly might wake up and impeach their idiot leader and then get to Rochas, or the masses can still pursue him out of Douglas House. Many things can still happen in 3 years but believe me, None with positive outcome for Roaches.
Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by coolitempa(f): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
bloodkiller:
[s][/s]

ala fejuo nne i anya ebea

A complete twit......... grin
Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by rman: 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
mykl01:

See, just move on. Rochas and his thugs fought at Assumpta Cathedral, Rochas win is a way God is using to teach Imo state a lesson. He had Government money to spend and the only force that could have stopped him was Ararume who PDP "schemed" out and he in turn supported Rochas with these disastrous outcome we witness today. It's still 3 years out, the Imo house of Assembly might wake up and impeach their idiot leader and then get to Rochas, or the masses can still pursue him out of Douglas House. Many things can still happen in 3 years but believe me, None with positive outcome for Roaches.

I'm not related to Rochas, not supporting him or his party. I was only responding to Imolites blaming APC and outsiders for electing Rochas
Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by ThisMeansWAR: 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
Unsad:
Prolly the same way northerners hated gej for nothing
is jonathan igbo? Why u mumu like this na?
Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by ThisMeansWAR: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
Rayhut:

The hatred is simple now, Buhari is a religious and ethnic bigot. somebody that said that if he loose election that dog and baboon will be soaked in blood, many NYSC got killed in the north because of his utterances in 2011, he a sharia supporter and boko haram supporter before, A man that said that an attack on Boko haram is an attack to the North, I they kill Fulani herdsmen that terrorising every he will start asking why are you killing my people but his people is killing others, can't you see that they have a genuine reason for hating him, in an a good country, Buhari suppose to be in prison. All the people hailing Buhari and refuse to say the truth the blood those people that lost their life in the North in 2011 will continue to hunt them, no peace for the wicked, they will never know peace
how come igbos donot hate the likes of asari that have threatned and blew up pipelines that belongs to nigerians
Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by pazienza(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by pazienza(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
is jonathan igbo? Why u mumu like this na?

Is Buhari a Yoruba man? Why are Yorubas inlove with him?

Is GEJ an Igbo, why was he so much hated by majority of Yorubas?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by fx45(m): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
Gbawe:
You do not have to explain yourself to him. Next time simply ignore him. To many here, you must be after monetary reward once you say something they intolerantly do not like to hear.
Seems you're the APC paymaster, Nairaland Branch.

Badluck Jonathan is clueless... Please how do I get my weekly stipend for posting that on every thread in this forum?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by ThisMeansWAR: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
pazienza:

Is Buhari a Yoruba man? Why are Yorubas inlove with him?

Is GEJ an Igbo, why was he so much hated by majority of Yorubas?
you see why i said you mumu now... We yorubas dnt hate player but the game... Jonathan won all yoruba states in 2011 except osun... Then he gave us reason to hate him after abysmal performance...he competed against the same buhari you now claimed we love so much...

The question is, why do igbos hate buhari?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by pazienza(m): 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
you see why i said you mumu now... We yorubas dnt hate player but the game... Jonathan won all yoruba states in 2011 except osun... Then he gave us reason to hate him after abysmal performance...he competed against the same buhari you now claimed we love so much...

GEJ won nada in SW in 2011. You lots are just "tribalistic" bunch. With no Yoruba man on the poll for presidential election, Yorubas simply didn't turn up for the presidential election, GEJ simply struck a deal with Tinubu, who betrayed Ribadu and sold the SW votes to GEJ.
If Tinubu was against GEJ in 2011 as he was in 2015, the result of the presidential election in SW in 2011 would have mimicked those of 2015.

GEJ was never a Yoruba favourite.

Also remember that this same Buhari Yorubas now want to present as a messiah contested the 2003 presidential election against Obasanjo, a Yoruba son.
Yorubas rejected this same messiah today for Obasanjo their son.

Most of us can see right through the Yoruba tribal bigotry.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by ireasontight: 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Listen to yourself, fair share of what.Young people slaughtered in their, and you call it a fair share, jesus christ.I just don't understand what is wrong with the brain of a black man.In a white country, buhari's name will be blacklisted forever and his generation banished from the country.fair share of blood my foot

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by ThisMeansWAR: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
pazienza:

GEJ won nada in SW in 2011. You lots are just "tribalistic" bunch. With no Yoruba man on the poll for presidential election, Yorubas simply didn't turn up for the presidential election, GEJ simply struck a deal with Tinubu, who betrayed Ribadu and sold the SW votes to GEJ.
If Tinubu was against GEJ in 2011 as he was in 2015, the result of the presidential election in SW in 2011 would have mimicked those of 2015.

GEJ was never a Yoruba favourite.
see the ammount garbage in one comment...

I guess the deal didnt affect them in osun that they decided to vote ribadu instead of buhari... Why are igbos irritatingly dumb? Shiiiii...
Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by pazienza(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
see the ammount garbage in one comment...

I guess the deal didnt affect them in osun that they decided to vote ribadu instead of buhari... Why are igbos irritatingly dumb? Shiiiii...

Well, IOsun was used by Tinubu to make the whole thing look real, as it wouldn't make any difference in the over all result.
Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by Nnaji36(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
We don't hate any body but we hate tribal and religious bigots whose government so far has been one sided leadership with bigotry appointments. We Igbos are peaceful and welcoming to all tribes. Could you imagine that the Oba of lagos has ordered the end of Ohaneze Ndigbos existance and wearing of Igbo chieftaincy caps in Ondo state. He also went ahead to order the closure of all stores owned by Igbos in the state until Ohaneze Ndigbo is terminated. Such prejudice can never be heard in Igbo land and our southern brothers land.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by francizy(m): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
mightyhaze:
d dude aint igbo,..but yea hez a lunatic alright! Igbos hav been supportin evry other ethnic group at one time or d other from time immemorial. How many groups hav once supported igbos?? Are we supporters clubs? Must we support buhari or any oda mofo?? Op n d guy u quoted ar idiotts wit certificates 2 show 4 it.

Stewpid euro-bomb-ÅSS! Hope you read this?

EUROBOMBER:

Shut da hell up you îmbecîlic buffoon! You should know that this isn't only about the Igbos that were killed, this is about we avoiding the devil completely. We don't even need to dine with the devil talk more using long spoons. We have conscience after all! All you pay per post touts should leave Igbos out of your stupidities because no amount of blackmail will make me hide from criticizing that failure in Aso Rock, even if others bow out, I won't unless the illiterate Kardasian President leaves his mediocre engagements and faces governance! So keep your blackmail to yourself or better still, use it in wiping your anús and face simultaneously!

You nitwits were preaching change thinking that once the dullard magician gets there, at the swipe of his magic wand, Nigeria get's fixed immediately, only for the vindictive bigot to keep disappointing you gullible zombies. As things are seriously falling out of place, with the bombings on the rise, Herdsmen massacre on the increase, economy nose diving, with media corruption battle ongoing, and government appearing to have completely no clue of what to do, you foolish turds have now resorted to cheap blackmail. You can try harder ok?

I hardly insult Buhari but because of this your useless thread, I'll follow suit! Ezi bida!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by PhockPhockMan: 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
[s]
EUROBOMBER:
I have been asking myself why the blind hatred for President Buhari by a majority of Igbos.

Let us analyse Buhari’s heart towards the Igbos starting from 2003 when he first contested to become a civilian president. Buhari’s first choice was an Igbo man in the person of the late Dr. Chuba Okadigbo. Buhari lost that election to the then incumbent president Olusegun Obasanjo.

Buhari had another chance to contest for the presidency and still reached out to the Igbos by selecting another of our son in the person of late Chief Edwin Ume-Ezeoke. He lost again to the late president Yar ‘Ardua.

Let me add here that despite the fact that Buhari saw the Igbos as his first choice, we never gave him the block votes he deserved on these two occasions when he selected our sons.

He later on selected Pastor Tunde Bakare a Yoruba and lost yet again in 2011. He waited until 2015 when he selected Prof Yemi Osibanjo and won the elections this time because no matter how hard we tried to defend Jonathan, his performance was abysmal and a second tenure under the weak Jonathan would have seen Nigeria completely go to the dogs because he was never in control of power.

My question to my Igbo brothers is why this blind and unnecessary hatred for Buhari? What wrong has Buhari done to us if I may ask? This man wanted to be president and saw it fit to come to us first time, second time and we still hate him so much? Where will this crass hatred take us to if not to destruction?

Buhari/Late Chuba Okadigbo (Igbo man selected)

Buhari/Late Chief Ume-Ezeoke (Another Igbo man selected by Buhari)

Buhari/Pastor Tunde Bakare (Yoruba selected)

Buhari/Prof Yemi Osinbajo (Another Yoruba)
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by francizy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:

How is that your business?? We hate him, and we will continue to hate him till he drops his bigotry, tribalism and vindictiveness! Case closed!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by ThisMeansWAR: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
pazienza:

Well, IOsun was used by Tinubu to make the whole thing look real, as it wouldn't make any difference in the over all result.
lmao... So how come we have the same turn out as 2011 with apc loosing ekiti... Lemme guess, tinubu used ekiti to make the whole 2015 thing look real....

You really dnt deserve another response cos calling you dumb after all the garbage you just spilled will be nothing but an insult to dumb people out there.
Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by ThisMeansWAR: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
francizy:

How is that your business?? We hate him, and we will continue to hate him till he drops his bigotry, tribalism and vindictiveness! Case closed!
its funny how u accused someone of bigotry and tribalism when all your tribe have been doing is a giant display of bigotry, hatred, and total tribalism...
I mean, how do you just hate someone for no reason? Only igbo men are capable of such hatred.
Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by pazienza(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
lmao... So how come we have the same turn out as 2011 with apc loosing ekiti... Lemme guess, tinubu used ekiti to make the whole 2015 thing look real....

You really dnt deserve another response cos calling you dumb after all the garbage you just spilled will be nothing but an insult to dumb people out there.

Silly. Ekiti was a PDP state in 2015. They were bored of APC and their failures. I doubt their votes were for GEJ as a person. They simply wanted anything but APC.

Guess you must be dumb to know alot of dumb people , so much that you now have respect for dumb people.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by francizy(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
its funny how u accused someone of bigotry and tribalism when all your tribe have been doing is a giant display of bigotry, hatred, and total tribalism...
I mean, how do you just hate someone for no reason? Only igbo men is capable of such hatred.

Keep piling shits and eating the shits you piled! According to you, a man who cause the death of over 1,000 Nigerians (which I would have been among if not that I found myself inside the walls of a school environment when it was happening), a man that made a statement of fighting for total implementation of sharia across Nigeria, a man that said "a fight against boko haram was injustice to the north, a man that asked Muslims to vote for Muslims, a man that became a president and further bridged the gap between we and him by calling us the 5 percenters, is being hated for no reason?

Isn't it ironically barbaric, and bigotry cum tribalism of the highest order for you to have condemned a whole tribe with over 18 million people because of one man? No wonder your likes were making xenophobic statements against the Igbos. If you lots are tired of the Igbos, then let them go!

Nonsense!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by ThisMeansWAR: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
pazienza:

Silly. Ekiti was a POD state in 2015. They were bored of APC and their failures. I doubt their votes were for GEJ as a person. They simply. wanted anything but APC.

Guess you must be dumb to know alot of dumb people , so much that you now have respect for dumb people.

lmao. You just keep entertaining with stupidity.. I mean, what sort of stupid oxymoron is this?

I thought tinubu doesnt need people, once he struck a deal, he just go to boudillion and start dishing out election result to .every sw state?.. Shiiiit... your mumuness is like peak milk.
Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by pazienza(m): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
lmao. You just keep entertaining with stupidity.. I mean, what sort of stupid oxymoron is this?

I thought tinubu doesnt need people, once he struck a deal, he just go to boudillion and start dishing out election result to .every sw state?.. Shiiiit... your mumuness is like peak milk.

"Also remember that this same Buhari Yorubas now want to present as a messiah contested the 2003 presidential election against Obasanjo, a Yoruba son.
Yorubas rejected this same messiah today for Obasanjo their son.

Most of us can see right through the Yoruba tribal bigotry".

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by Duru1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I have been asking myself why the blind hatred for President Buhari by a majority of Igbos.

Let us analyse Buhari’s heart towards the Igbos starting from 2003 when he first contested to become a civilian president. Buhari’s first choice was an Igbo man in the person of the late Dr. Chuba Okadigbo. Buhari lost that election to the then incumbent president Olusegun Obasanjo.

Buhari had another chance to contest for the presidency and still reached out to the Igbos by selecting another of our son in the person of late Chief Edwin Ume-Ezeoke. He lost again to the late president Yar ‘Ardua.

Let me add here that despite the fact that Buhari saw the Igbos as his first choice, we never gave him the block votes he deserved on these two occasions when he selected our sons.

He later on selected Pastor Tunde Bakare a Yoruba and lost yet again in 2011. He waited until 2015 when he selected Prof Yemi Osibanjo and won the elections this time because no matter how hard we tried to defend Jonathan, his performance was abysmal and a second tenure under the weak Jonathan would have seen Nigeria completely go to the dogs because he was never in control of power.

My question to my Igbo brothers is why this blind and unnecessary hatred for Buhari? What wrong has Buhari done to us if I may ask? This man wanted to be president and saw it fit to come to us first time, second time and we still hate him so much? Where will this crass hatred take us to if not to destruction?

Buhari/Late Chuba Okadigbo (Igbo man selected)

Buhari/Late Chief Ume-Ezeoke (Another Igbo man selected by Buhari)

Buhari/Pastor Tunde Bakare (Yoruba selected)

Buhari/Prof Yemi Osinbajo (Another Yoruba)

You are a typical Nigerian who is usually empty-headed.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by Ezemust: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Keep beating your rusty chest about not being cowards while the so called cowards are moving on. I don't even want to start with you because if I do, you will not like yourself.

Everything is not about braggadocio and chest beating. There is a time to be humble, to stoop low and conquer. all this empty and ridiculous pride we Igbos display will take us nowhere.

Mark my words. Even God gives grace to the humble not the braggadocious.
if u dose not display pride then u are not worth to be called Igbo, for an igbo man is a proud man

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? by ThisMeansWAR: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
francizy:

Keep piling shits and eating the shits you piled! According to you, a man who cause the death of over 1,000 Nigerians (which I would have been among if not that I found myself inside the walls of a school environment when it was happening), a man that made a statement of fighting for total implementation of sharia across Nigeria, a man that said "a fight against boko haram was injustice to the north, a man that asked Muslims to vote for Muslims, a man that became a president and further bridged the gap between we and him by calling us the 5 percenters, is being hated for no reason?

Isn't it ironically barbaric, and bigotry cum tribalism of the highest order for you to have condemned a whole tribe with over 18 million peo!
how come igbo people are not directing same hatred towards the likes of asari dokubo etc who have said and done worse in naijadelta... Abi those that got killed or got wounded because the likes of dokubo, tompolo jonathan, alameseiya etc dnt deserved to be mourned... Oh leme guess, they are not fsom north, hence no reason to hate them....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Conspiracy Between INEC, Police And APC A Threat To Democracy - Wike / Sanwo-olu Orders Govt Hospitals To Treat Police Officers Injured In Line Of Duty / Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.