Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Looking For That Perfect English Name For Your Baby Girl? Get In Here.. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Looking For That Perfect English Name For Your Baby Girl? Get In Here.. (6764 Views)

Baby Girl Surrounded By 4 Brothers (Photos) / Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style / This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For That Perfect English Name For Your Baby Girl? Get In Here.. by ireneidiva(f): 7:09am On Oct 25, 2015
onyenze123:

Thank you for your suggestion... I will try and be unique but the last thing I will do is to go for foreign name. I am still managing my own because I am JR. I would hv dropped it since but I no won get issues with popsy.
What is wrong with foreign names?
Re: Looking For That Perfect English Name For Your Baby Girl? Get In Here.. by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 25, 2015
ireneidiva:

What is wrong with foreign names?
they are foreign grin they are strange to me and my ancestors cheesy
I can't take Cynthia over Ginika-Chukwu... mbaanu... no no no.
i hv this feeling that you r already playing out the argument I will have with my future wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For That Perfect English Name For Your Baby Girl? Get In Here.. by ireneidiva(f): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
onyenze123:

they are foreign grin they are strange to me and my ancestors cheesy
I can't take Cynthia over Ginika-Chukwu... mbaanu... no no no.
i hv this feeling that you r already playing out the argument I will have with my future wife
Is it about the 'language' or the meaning of the name? Example 'Jayden' means 'Jehova has heard'. It is not an Igbo name. Does it have a bad meaning?
Re: Looking For That Perfect English Name For Your Baby Girl? Get In Here.. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
ireneidiva:

Is it about the 'language' or the meaning of the name? Example 'Jayden' means 'Jehova has heard'. It is not an Igbo name. Does it have a bad meaning?

my language is my identity (afa m efuna). so it is important to me. I will convert 'Jayden' to Igbo which means Chizaram-Ekpere---"Jehova has answered my prayer"
grin

1 Like

Re: Looking For That Perfect English Name For Your Baby Girl? Get In Here.. by ireneidiva(f): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
onyenze123:

my language is my identity (afa m efuna). so it is important to me. I will convert 'Jayden' to Igbo which means Chizaram-Ekpere---"Jehova has answered my prayer"
grin
Lolz. Your case is hopeless.
Re: Looking For That Perfect English Name For Your Baby Girl? Get In Here.. by tpiah11: 1:26am On Oct 26, 2015
what is wrong with saying the same in your own language?
Re: Looking For That Perfect English Name For Your Baby Girl? Get In Here.. by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 26, 2015
ireneidiva:

Lolz. Your case is hopeless.

even deliverance (by all these fake pastors) no go work grin
Re: Looking For That Perfect English Name For Your Baby Girl? Get In Here.. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nigeria has some of the most beautiful baby names I can think of:

Adaeze,
Adaobi,
Funke,
Abiodun,
Chioma etc

This is one interesting post on Nigerian baby names for girls. The post features 25 nigerian girl names, origin and meaning.
Re: Looking For That Perfect English Name For Your Baby Girl? Get In Here.. by gentlename: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hey! you should watch my website about baby names for the most popular and uncommon ones. I will show you some of the names list we have from the most popular TV SHOWS.

Boy names
John
Jorah
Viserys
Milo

Girls names
Daenerys
Olivia
Mia
Charlotte

Watch the full list on https://gentlename.com
If you want to see the tips and tricks for new moms that you need to know, the link is https://gentlename.com/tips-and-tricks-for-babies-or-newborn/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. / Husband Caught Sleeping With His Wife's Sisters / Why Are Bodybuilders And Muscle-bound Guys Attached To Negativity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.