Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School (46852 Views)

When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School / 13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Timcy2(m): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
pweetyoge:
When one wicked senior thought she could punish me and go free..I decided to teach her a little lesson,stumbled on her tin of peak milk n tea..mixed the milk with detergent for her since it was open..and the tea with sand...hehehehe...my school had crazy girls o..one silly senior defecated into a small ice-cream bowl,wrapped it n sent it to her val partner(u don't want to imagine the aftermath o
I Rep an all girls school.#Our lady of apostles#
That school literally prepared me for the battle in #unn

IS OLA AKW?
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by BlizzydoDo(f): 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
eat garri cake..kwado..or soaked indomie make senior catch yu..omo yur own don finish dat day
nuelzy:
stealing a friends tea...milk and sugar... and made garri cake with it inside a class room's ceiling..

lolz...d dude cried to sleep..

olokomimbe!!!... nah so dem take do me nah...and e follow chop..
i dealt with all of dem one by one
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by shegspearl(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
HowAreYou:
grin..FGC Ikirun na in worst pass.. Al dose yeye seniors using juniors to form for dere girlfriends..God is watchin you wink

I lie-flat taya for D.Hall, early morning portion gan koderun!.. angry

To see food chop for D.Hall na anoda wahala: serve once, deeping, frying!! lipsrsealed .. Al of una wey suffer me enh!: Heady baba, O2, miracle Deris God oo

House master no lemi av rest, before pesin check on resumption day, bfre pesin lay bed, dress well for Inspection.. I suffer enh!lipsrsealed

SAP( suffering afta provision) na my enemy b dat.. grin

Anyways...I thank God for seein me tru...
I wuldnt av been what am I if not for those lessons I learnt dere

Long Live Fegikite
Long F.G.C Ikirun. grin grin

Which set?
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by nyillis(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
My bunk mate named akpors. Melvin owotoro was an unbelievable fellow,he would fart in a container seal it n den wen he is ready 2 eat his provisions he would unleash dat godforsaken fart(d smell na die) n anybody dat comes close 2 beg will hv 2 do usain bolt..emmanuel hostel ICHS ikenne remo..class of 07

5 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by sybarite7(m): 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
I attended WORD OF FAITH BENIN,

A night before the last day of the term we usually engage in a risky game called maga nite ,where u would pour powder on student who were sleeping

I remember when I ate my soaked biscuit inside the toilet cos I felt if I share wit d whole room,I won't have any to eat,so I had to hide inside d toilet and eat my biscuit..

Soak indomie inside bowl
Iron Milo inside paper to make chocolate
Iron bread to make toasted bread

GOOD OLD DAYS
WORD OF FAITH MY ALMAMATA
2nd timothy 2:15!!!

And we teach by what we say and more by what we do!!!
WOF PEEPS complete d bible verse and the anthem if u are here
thanks
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by BlizzydoDo(f): 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
its xo true witnessed it several times in ma skul also..xomtimes its only wen a general test is conducted or d gurl gets admited in d skul clinic due 2 an illness b4 any1 wil knw it
kelvkings:
so ur saying d girl didn't go to class all thru,, or was dat hw ur uniforms wer soooo biggg... N y'all wer soo fatt dat u didn't knw she was pregnant. N she nor dey baf ? so wen una dey baf for girls hostel una nor see am ni ? People funny sha...
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Memphis357(m): 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
Y'all be sharing wack stories here.

I attended command secondary school ipaja lagos. angry.
And the craziest shii I did out of all crazy things, was to slap a soldier.
Yea I slapped a soldier,
Before y'all think I'm a badass nigga.
It was actually a gross mistake.

I was skipping night prep then. And the hostel doors were locked. Those that attended comlag know murderless dormitory.

So an alarm was raised that soldiers had come to catch boys that were skipping prep.

As a sharp guy that I was, I quickly booked the nearest window.
The building was two stories, but we had deviced a way of climbing down without any injuries.

As I was about climbing down, I saw a classmate of mine below, he started whyning me telling me that he'll drag me down if I attempted to climb down from the window.

I had wanted to pee on his head, but it would have wasted my time and maybe I would have been caught.

I started climbing down without looking below.
I actually thought the crazy boy was still there,
Suddenly someone dragged my leg and I came crashing down.

In my anger I gave the dirtiest slap I would ever give anybody in this life.

Omg the face was so strong and bigger than my hand.

I knew very well it wasn't a boy's face.

Lo and behold.
I slapped a soldier.

The story of what happened to me that night is for another day.... grin grin.

I went to Comlag too......
Damn!!!! We nor fit try am during my time O! That was cold blooded O!!!
U slap soldier? What set were U in,anyway??
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by estheremma(f): 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
slimzypink:
Just reminiscing on my boarding school dayz I am sure my school is the worst boarding school ever sad

I remember my boarding days in command secondary school apata ibadan, there was this girl that was pregnant... nobody knew she was pregnant she managed to conceal it. She got due for delivery then went to deliver it herself in the bush. She manged to cut the unbilical cord, then proceeded to deep the baby inside a well dugged ground she made earlier, with the hope of burying the baby, as she tried covering up the baby an hunter who had been in the bush viewing it all stopped her!!! It was then the story was leaked to the school, she got suspended!!!, I my self never knew this chick was pregnant, it took people by surprise..

for those doubting her:i've seen this happen.i went to an all girls school.even when fellow students find out about d
preg d protect d girl
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by viclawz(m): 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
I remembered when a senior woke me up in d middle of d night to go downstairs and get water from d tap 4 him to drink...well i got d water nd gave it 2 him after spitting in it....Those dayz was fun#Evangel college

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by shegspearl(m): 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
houseoftuition1:

which set were you? I was 2003 grad set. Did you hear of labush?

Hahahhaa.... the Great Labush!!!
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by shegspearl(m): 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
Leitner:
Snr. Eleburuibon. Prolly married by now but will never forget him!. Dude beat me for like 4 hrs straight; for supposedly making noise in prep class. Na that day I know say you fit use up the liquid wey dey your eye, wey you dey use cry.

Lolz... fgc Ikirun?
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by pweetyoge(f): 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
drnairalov:

lol dat shit thing na joke yea
No be joke o.it was even reported to the matron
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by pweetyoge(f): 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Timcy2:

IS OLA AKW?
Nope..
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by kelvkings: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
BlizzydoDo:
its xo true witnessed it several times in ma skul also..xomtimes its only wen a general test is conducted or d gurl gets admited in d skul clinic due 2 an illness b4 any1 wil knw it
ok
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by ibolomo(m): 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Icecomrade:
Way back in FGC kano. We used be afraid of Bush baby and Madam Koskos. Really scared us especially as junior students.

Still remember how we invented heater made with peak milk and tomatoes can. It used to boil a full bucket of water in 5mins.

Still remember dodging dining hall cos of morning house work.

Way back was fun, no responsibility. Just jacking your book so ur name will be mention on first five list during continuous assessment announcement during Morning Assembly.
Things just changed, right now I ve to plan for house rent, children sch fees. Life is funny
abeg how you take dey make heater with peak milk and tomatoes can?
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by skybeauty(f): 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Reading through d night wen others are and making noise wen they are reading

my cornie was so stingy do i wud carefulky open her cupboard and tap her provisions

Making garri cake, eba and ge chocolate e.t.c

My days of shotput cannever be forgotten i flex am die
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
grin
juddybrown:
Back then in fgc nise during siesta,the senior prefect then, came into my dormitory and was like,if u know u are sleeping, raise up yours hands,omo mehn come see hands on d air
grin
juddybrown:
Back then in fgc nise during siesta,the senior prefect then, came into my dormitory and was like,if u know u are sleeping, raise up yours hands,omo mehn come see hands on d air
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by batulakarada: 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
JayRise:
The funniest moments I had while in boarding school were in the boys hostel bathroom. Come and see guys comparing sizes of P.nis every morning. We always called people funny names according to the size of their 'thing'. Guys with smaller 'things' had to bath with their boxers on to avoid the embarrassment. Shout out to my guys from f.s.t.c. Yaba. I dey hail o

MUST READ
20 seductive words ladies want to hear before giving in(love messages)
Genesis of homosexuality .

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by BlizzydoDo(f): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
d moment yuv raised yur hand b ready 2go on several errands til God intervenes in yur case.
juddybrown:
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Thelmerh(f): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dottore:
@op this thread would have been more interesting if you didn't start with a very incredulous story line. I'm sure the mod pushed it to FP not because the post is worth it but because he wants to see if any one is as bewildered as he is.
The possibility of a teenage secondary school girl being pregnant for 9 months without her fellow students knowing especially her house mates in the dormitory.
The possibility of the same teenage girl playing a self midwife role to deliver a baby in the bush and almost succeeded in burying the baby before a hunter stopped her.

Chai all these lies you are sharing have even made me to forget the real life share worthy experiences that took place in my secondary school days.
excuse me der was a similar case in my school den. her sister didn't know her bunk mate didn't know even her sitmate in class never knew. it was wen we heard a baby's cry we knew. we wr preparing for hostel inspection on a Saturday morning. dis happened may 7 2004. I can't forget dat date. but she gave birth wit d help of matrons in school
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by LEGITLAYO: 11:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
Memphis357:

I went to Comlag too......
Damn!!!! We nor fit try am during my time O! That was cold blooded O!!!
U slap soldier? What set were U in,anyway??
'12
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Sammyblaq(m): 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sorry to Christopher(Junior)...
Having prepared a combo of shyt + beans water + Urine, I poured it on sleeping Jnr.

#Rednight #NoSleeping
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by BlizzydoDo(f): 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
yu all r 4getin christmas insection where yu av 2 donate cards..money..sweet & all sorts of tinz 2 decorate yur hostel n yur room or else yu r finished..nd afta d whole yu wil stil do frog jum because 1 soul did nt do a clean job
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by oluwadanie1(m): 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Incase of front page, let me know.... But I can't forget our girls hostel smelly toilet those days

in my own school, the girls hostel was perceived to be very neat unlike the boys.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by jamalchance(m): 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
Can't 4get my second day in the great F.S.T.C.Y during the evening meal there was power outage next the we heard was plates of hot beans flying all over the dining room see as I was ducking under the table like I was a biafran soldier ... Immediately the lights came back on all I was able to see through my one good eye after the other has been blinded by beans was a guy vexing like the hulk I later learnt he was the Snr Prefect the dude heard be bathed with like a full pot of beans it seems like he had offended some of his mates but na the junior boys suffer am ... That night we kneel-down round hostel,me I go pick spot Wey piSs and ant full as a fresh aje-butter I just dey cry tru out the whole ordeal now as am remembering I really suffered letter on that dat the Snr prefect himself and my hostel prefect come console me cos I don already pack bag dey make noise sey I must go house that night ..... That was the first and last time I every cried in that skul after that night I gradually started becoming a hot head I even the beat snrs

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by jamalchance(m): 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sammyblaq:
Sorry to Christopher(Junior)...
Having prepared a combo of shyt + beans water + Urine, I poured it on sleeping Jnr.

#Rednight #NoSleeping

Guy u reward is in heaven oooo .... I sure sey na Geepee tank and industrial soap Christopher use baff that night
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
during my days @ ABS4 ,stayed back during nite prep with some oda green house dudes to guide against hostel provision raiders.fell asleep next tin I knw,I was flogged awake with leather belts.woke up in the pitch dark(my guys don off lantern) dem ghost still d flog me.I com form Jackie chan jump down from foam d rush where door de.next tin I knw,I jam something tumble down d step(dem block door with iron bunk) I no gree guide hostel from dat day.
we went for nite prep,dis dude fell asleep after 1 hour come knack em head for hot lantern top.as em raise head,we come see "MA.. In CHIN."faintly for em forehead.
the first day I entered green house hostel smiling at last I De abia state senior science school ihie.as I d pass smiling like frog this dude dem holla me I jejely go.d come say weda I don receive welcome I say No na so dem bring out bamboo with solo tape for em head flog out laughter from my eyes.
After a particular visiting day,I go nite prep return see empty Milo container on top my built in ward rope(d niggas no even gree make I open am first or remain small for me) na den I understand wetin heartbreak mean.na small satchet Milo in milk I come d buy from dat day.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by oluwabamise4(m): 12:04am On Oct 24, 2015
Mine was st. Peter's unity sec. Sch, Akure (SPUSSA) later changed to St. Joseph's college, ondo (SJC, Nobilitas) from frying pan to fire. Masturbation experience grin
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Sammyblaq(m): 12:07am On Oct 24, 2015
jamalchance:

Guy u reward is in heaven oooo .... I sure sey na Geepee tank and industrial soap Christopher use baff that night
na top secret o...the guy never know reach 2day.
Men wan blind me that night with *candle wax mixed with sand*
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by bidexmimi(f): 12:10am On Oct 24, 2015
The day some set of senior boys wanted 2 beat house master (Baba 70) lol...the way the man ran ehn..

That period a man which we called "The Man" always find his way 2 girls hostel 4 wateva reason known 2 him alone.. He wz never successful in anytin he planned 2 do..He jst created fear in us..

Another funny tin wz wen some boys who were our mate planned 2 beat some of my friends..lol it wz crazy, I escaped the beating sha..

Times when almost every1 provision is finished..but dere z always dat one person dat has plenty in er locker..it can pain

The way we sneak in contraband items tho...The way some seniors wuld make Amala and i wz lucky 2 av a school mother then. Fun

The day we decided 2 teach d thief a lesson, every1 decided 2 deal wit er, she gave us d list of all she stole. My pocket money was stolen on first day of resumption.

All in all it was a great experience, I learnt ow 2 survive d hard way

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by JayRise(m): 12:14am On Oct 24, 2015
jamalchance:

What set .... Na Niger or Ogun boys fit do that kan tin
Niger 08' howdy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is Lami Phillips Family The Owner Of Dowen College? / Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN / August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.