Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Heartbreak After Proposed Marriage(remedy For Relationship Blunders). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreak After Proposed Marriage(remedy For Relationship Blunders). (600 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreak After Proposed Marriage(remedy For Relationship Blunders). by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
"Why is love so cruel?" Helen asked herself. "We were deeply in love and he promised to marry me.I have broken all my purity principles for him,and now he says we are done with each other.He now claims we are incompatible after he has eaten my precious seed.O God! How can i ever trust a man again?"

The Analysis
1.Do you know that 99.9% of guys who disvirgin a girl,do not proceed to marry her?
2.Do you know that men who slept with their wives before marriage always feel that their wives may sleep with other men duing their marriage? "after all,she agreed for me,so why not him?" they reason.
3.A man can be "deeply in love" for his manhood sake ,but his heart is far away.It takes more than sex to hold a man to a faithful committed relationship.
4.Love is cruel,especially when it consists only of the EROS component and abandons the AGAPE ingredient.Blind trust is stupid trust.Don't cast your pearls before swine.They will trample it under their feet and then turn around to laugh at you.

The Lessons
1.The common question before us today is, "Doesn't premarital sex bring a relationship closer?" permit me to answer it with another question,"how many playboys enjoy intimate and long lasting relationship?" The answer is expected, "very few." Hollywood abound with many sad examples.
2.We must realize that although sex is a key factor in marriage, marriage is not built entirely on how great the sex was. "The quantity of sex does not make a relationship valid.It is the quality of the relationship that makes sex valid",says Sam Adeyemi.Great marriage have great sex but great sex does not imply great marriages.
3.A scenario that is sadly popular today is the many intending christain couples that indulge in sex under the coverv of "We are getting married soon." My friend,you are not married until you are married.And until you are married,don't begin to enjoy the fruits off marriage because you may not get married to him eventually and anything can heppen to the marriage plans even on the wedding day.
4."If you love me,prove it in bed;" "i promise to come see your parents,but atleast give me something naww;" "let us use sex to settle our quarell'.Don't fall for emotional blackmail-if he loves you,let his love WAIT wait for you.

HOW DID IT HAPPEN?
They ignored God's concept of an honourable marriage,yet expected grace,peace and lasting love at the end of a fool's paradise.

The Remedy
1.Let me be practical with you-"broken vessels don't heal overnight."You will need time to recover from this heartbreak.
2.In addition to time, you will need space to rebuild your broken life.Never jump into another relationship from heartbreak.Many folks simply hop into fresh relationships without realising that they are using the new one to succour the pains of the previous.This becomes a parasite relationship and is doomed to fail even before it begins.
4.Trust is a decision.We choose to trust.Life revolves around trusting the cab driver,the resturant cook,and the airplane pilot.Life degenerates when trust becomes a scarse commodity.One man's misuse of your trust should not become a acpital punishment for the next man or woman in your life.forgive and re-build..
5.Wounded hearts,shattered dreams and a broken soul need a fix. i have come to see that mere tears and discussions don't completely heal the soul.We must go on our knees,calling on the Man of Calvary.He is the restorer of lifef.Call on Jesus today.

i hope this helps a soul...............Happy weekend y'all.

Source: How Did This Happen?
Author: TEKENA IKOKO

cc:lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak After Proposed Marriage(remedy For Relationship Blunders). by kossyablaze(m): 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
Cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbreak After Proposed Marriage(remedy For Relationship Blunders). by ChikezieU(m): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
It's cool
Re: Heartbreak After Proposed Marriage(remedy For Relationship Blunders). by ideyhere(f): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
That your number 2 analysis sha get as e be...the thing get k-leg no be small :X

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Things To Do Before You Get Into Another Relationship / The Little Things Matter The Most / 10 Signs It’s Time To End A Relationship And Set Yourself Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.