Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,672 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira (38472 Views)

Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) / A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures / Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by fineshakur(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
ViNeHaNds:
Goodday nairalanders, my birthday is tomorow, would love to mark it with lots of friends but its not been easy at all for this orphan boy, i havent really marked any birthday, tomorow i will be 23year, so i wanna probably go out and just try to have some fun with this nice girl who have really stood by me even in my broke status that has never deactivated even for few seconds. To my life God sent This one and only aunt out of the bunch of uncles and aunts who dont care due to long standing family matters, well, this my aunt who has been my everything, through school, now in my finals though, she wired me 2k, and after i pay this guy i am owing i will have 1k left, . . . NOW, how do i manage this to celebrate my birthday with my girl or i should just give her excuses like i always did in previous years and just stay home. Kind ADVICE PLEASE!
send ur acct details

1 Like

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lizabeth25:
I'm not stopping him o! I'm just saying that There's no point killing/crcking his brain over how he's gonna mark a birthday! undecided

He wants it to be special
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Donphilip(m): 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
Chai, i tink say i funny,bt u funny pass
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hmmm I don hear babe! Help me tell am say I wish am all d best! undecided

daretodiffer:

He wants it to be special
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
blamelessly:

That's the OP account no. Anyone wey won join 1k to him money is free to do so. OP, Happy birthday in advance. May you have a fun filled day. And May God bless you abundantly that you'll never lack again. Try to put your phone no too for confirmation.
ok thanks man,
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by evolg(m): 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wen it's ur bday, u take her out. Wen it's her bday, na u go still take er out. #DumbNigerianMentality

1 Like

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Well, that na him business! undecided

Abi nah but if na ur bf no do birthday for u for years, u go begin lament say e no love u say na punny hin love
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
evolg:
Wen it's ur bday, u take her out. Wen it's her bday, na u go still take er out. #DumbNigerianMentality

i'm doing this for me bro. Gad it?
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lol....b cheesy

Funny enough, I no va do birthday before self and I no die! undecided

ollah1:

Abi nah but if na ur bf no do birthday for u for years, u go begin lament say e no love u say na punny hin love
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Lol....b cheesy

Yinmu, so none of ur ex'es don do am before for u?
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Lol....b cheesy

babe you rest na, why the matta de para you like heartbreak! Nawa o
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by MacDanielz(m): 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
JudgementHammer:
A whole 1k. My guy u are a rich man joor. Na person weh no sabi chop life go call 1k small money.

1. Pay N100 as offering to God for keeping u alive till date

2. Buy 1 derica of rice-N150 + ororo half bottle-N100 + maggi knor-N20 + small pepper(with grinding)-N200 + tin tomato-N40 + mr chef salt-N30 + curry and thyme-N40 + extra onions-N20 + kote fish-N200.

Cook confirm jollof and enjoy ya life.
Everything total is N700. Remaining N300

3. Buy 2 coke or fanta-N140

4. Out of the remaining N160, give N150 to ur gf as transport to market to buy d stuffs. Thank God she's an understanding swthrt

5. Keep the N10 as savings

Thank me later. grin grin cheesy cheesy

This guy just broke the record of likes I've ever seen on nairaland..........Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
ViNeHaNds:
Goodday nairalanders, my birthday is tomorow, would love to mark it with lots of friends but its not been easy at all for this orphan boy, i havent really marked any birthday, tomorow i will be 23year, so i wanna probably go out and just try to have some fun with this nice girl who have really stood by me even in my broke status that has never deactivated even for few seconds. To my life God sent This one and only aunt out of the bunch of uncles and aunts who dont care due to long standing family matters, well, this my aunt who has been my everything, through school, now in my finals though, she wired me 2k, and after i pay this guy i am owing i will have 1k left, . . . NOW, how do i manage this to celebrate my birthday with my girl or i should just give her excuses like i always did in previous years and just stay home. Kind ADVICE PLEASE!
Birthday celebration having a pagan origin, celebrated by pagans, with its freakish gory ending.
Classical examples from the bible.
1: Pharaoh of Egypt, his chief baker head by beheading.
2: King Herod during the time of Jesus Christ, beheaded his cousin John the baptizer.
There re two celebrations for which council of witchcraft rejoice over when the see people celebrating them. (a) Easter (b) Birthdays.
My kind advice, Your one thousand naira could afford you a dinner with the devil and witches within your community and worldwide .They don't demand much
Or
Know the truth and you shall be set free
Drop by at http://jw.org
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
indigene:

Birthday celebration having a pagan origin, celebrated by pagans, with its freakish gory ending.
Classical examples from the bible.
1: Pharaoh of Egypt, his chief baker head by beheading.
2: King Herod during the time of Jesus Christ, beheaded his cousin John the baptizer.
There re two celebrations for which council of witchcraft rejoice over when the see people celebrating them. (a) Easter (b) Birthdays.
My kind advice, Your two thousand naira could afford you a dinner with the devil and witches within your community and worldwide .They don't demand much
Or
Know the truth and you shall be set free
Drop by at http://jw.org
lolx . . . Ok o
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Joevics(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
JudgementHammer:
A whole 1k. My guy u are a rich man joor. Na person weh no sabi chop life go call 1k small money.

2. Buy 1 derica of rice-N150 + ororo half bottle-N100 + maggi knor-N20 + small pepper(with grinding)-N200 + tin tomato-N40 + mr chef salt-N30 + curry and thyme-N40 + extra onions-N20 + kote fish-N200.

4. Out of the remaining N160, give N150 to ur gf as transport to market to buy d stuffs. Thank God she's an understanding swthrt

are u an economist? abi u dey speak from experience.
anyways best advice eva.

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by adeyemi91(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Nigga..u killed it mehn

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by litaninja(m): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Na your class teacher be "dis one" angry

Now what did I say?

ViNeHaNds:

what is dis one saying! Nawa o
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
litaninja:
Na your class teacher be "dis one" angry
Now what did I say?
get sense na! Nawa to you o
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by greggng: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
Just visit iya shakira place for gowon. Ask her to give u shepe combination and kpomo spiced with pepper. My broda thank me later. Infact N500 is enough.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by bareal(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
dominique:
Do you really have to celebrate this birthday? Don't dabble into something that will make you a laughing stock among your peers. Youths these days are not nice at all. You can take your girlfriend somewhere nice and different.

Happy birthday in advance

Are u still part of those wey still dey look face?

Happy Birthday to the OP
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by litaninja(m): 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
No vex, the sense scarce for this area where i dey.....I fit come borrow small for your side?

ViNeHaNds:
get sense na! Nawa to you o
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
litaninja:
No vex, the sense scarce for this area where i dey.....I fit come borrow small for your side?

my guy even for here, we de try gather sense, you don see the thread now
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
bareal:

Are u still part of those wey still dey look face?
Happy Birthday to the OP
lolx, thanks bro
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by naheem8307(m): 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
JudgementHammer:

God bless u @ judgement hammer..

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by vybe: 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
grin take the 1k give group of beggar them go pray for you next year rob bank and do it big
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ollah1:

Yinmu, so none of ur ex'es don do am before for u?
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by awesome11(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
GMan650:

Lol........ he shld borrow #20 join the remaining and buy gold circle to enjoy the night with the girl now. That would make d day perfect

Ehn ehn? Gold circle is now #30 now, abi?
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by litaninja(m): 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
Na so. Na to gather sense sure pass. In short, make we vote @JudgementHammer for poster. Na im get sense pass. No be all dis thief dem we dey use ona kain mode do website or buy bullet-proof car or pay subsidy ...
mtchew

ViNeHaNds:
my guy even for here, we de try gather sense, you don see the thread now
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
litaninja:
Na so. Na to gather sense sure pass. In short, make we vote @JudgementHammer for poster. Na im get sense pass. No be all dis thief dem we dey use ona kain mode do website or buy bullet-proof car or pay subsidy ...
mtchew

i swear down, infact eehn, this thread don popularise that bobo reach over moon

1 Like

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
JudgementHammer:

I hail!...you suppose be wedding planner o.you get the talent die.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated / Now You Can Bury Your Loved Ones In A Coffee Table. Viewers discretion See Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.