Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira (38441 Views)

Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) / A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures / Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by chuggy(m): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
2 Alomo bitters (N400) + 2 Black bullet (N400) and 4 packs of 100g Indomie (N200) = N1000...Maximum Flexin!
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by rman: 6:44am On Oct 25, 2015
RedCard1:
are my eyes decieving me? This comment got almost 1000 likes...for real? Mr Judgementhammer your babalawo strong o

Because it is unique and he put some genuine thoughts into it.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by litaninja(m): 8:41am On Oct 25, 2015
Swear down. Guy, turn wedding o @ JudgementHammer

DBriteLitehouse:

I hail!...you suppose be wedding planner o.you get the talent die.

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by zikmarty: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
JudgementHammer:
A whole 1k. My guy u are a rich man joor. Na person weh no sabi chop life go call 1k small money.

1. Pay N100 as offering to God for keeping u alive till date

2. Buy 1 derica of rice-N150 + ororo half bottle-N100 + maggi knor-N20 + small pepper(with grinding)-N200 + tin tomato-N40 + mr chef salt-N30 + curry and thyme-N40 + extra onions-N20 + kote fish-N200.

Cook confirm jollof and enjoy ya life.
Everything total is N700. Remaining N300

3. Buy 2 coke or fanta-N140

4. Out of the remaining N160, give N150 to ur gf as transport to market to buy d stuffs. Thank God she's an understanding swthrt

5. Keep the N10 as savings

Thank me later. grin grin cheesy cheesy

na now I confirm say,many are mad but only a few are strolling the streets naked gringringrin

1 Like

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by SAMBARRY: 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kimoni:
Sambarry, you expertise is needed here ooo
you sef grin grin

One ones thousand Nair ke grin

Irk pati wo niyen ke? grin

The only thing that one can afford is a carton of 5naira carton of biscuit which shouldn't be more thanks 500naira and 5 plastic bottle of fantastic.lobatan
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by swaggerdgrt(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Na so my broda
dis comment kip makin me laff nd i kip readin it again and again...guy u can rily plan i sware

1 Like

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Kimoni: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you sef grin grin

One ones thousand Nair ke grin

Irk pati wo niyen ke? grin

The only thing that one can afford is a carton of 5naira carton of biscuit which shouldn't be more thanks 500naira and 5 plastic bottle of fantastic.lobatan

lobatan...OP, here you are lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Kimoni: 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
JudgementHammer:
A whole 1k. My guy u are a rich man joor. Na person weh no sabi chop life go call 1k small money.

2. Buy 1 derica of rice-N150 + ororo half bottle-N100 + maggi knor-N20 + small pepper(with grinding)-N200 + tin tomato-N40 + mr chef salt-N30 + curry and thyme-N40 + extra onions-N20 + kote fish-N200.

4. Out of the remaining N160, give N150 to ur gf as transport to market to buy d stuffs. Thank God she's an understanding swthrt

shocked shocked Sambarry ooooo

**faints***

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 26, 2015
oyalunasamuel:

did you get it?
the 2k, right?

https://www.nairaland.com/2689993/see-what-nairaland-members-did

You all i mentioned here, and d last person whom i cant identify gave me 2k.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by oyalunasamuel(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
ViNeHaNds:
the 2k, right?

https://www.nairaland.com/2689993/see-what-nairaland-members-did

You all i mentioned here, and d last person whom i cant identify gave me 2k.

i told my girl about it she made the transfer. cant really tell how much she did. but am glad you got something to celebrate your birthday. Hey am kinda new to nairaland.com I'm still tryna get myself acquainted with with how the entire process works. So am sorry for the delay in responds.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by tempem: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
JudgementHammer:

had no choice.. Wish I had more likes..

1 Like

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
oyalunasamuel:

i told my girl about it she made the transfer. cant really tell how much she did. but am glad you got something to celebrate your birthday. Hey am kinda new to nairaland.com I'm still tryna get myself acquainted with with how the entire process works. So am sorry for the delay in responds.
God of heaven bless you and your girl. . . Amen!
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by SHYPMATE: 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
REFER A FRIEND AND GET MONEY

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by oyalunasamuel(m): 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
ViNeHaNds:
God of heaven bless you and your girl. . . Amen!

Brother please how can I post on Narialand?
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 19, 2015
oyalunasamuel:

Brother please how can I post on Narialand?
sorry bro, i have been absent for a while, were u able to figure it out?
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by oyalunasamuel(m): 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
ViNeHaNds:
sorry bro, i have been absent for a while, were u able to figure it out?
not yet bro.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
Princessderaa:
op take her to eatery,order 2 meat pie's (400) and 2 bottle coke (200 or 300). so u see? u can celebrate ur birthday with ur sweedy with just #700
lol, funny girl, babe resend d message wif ur no, let me call u...
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by tohphunmie(f): 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bamz:

I quite agree with you. I've been there once and now we're in a state of instant gratification. Everyone is looking out for themselves and cynicism is the order of the day. A dude can't just say hi extending a friendly overture to a girl without the chick having some other thoughts and vice versa.

One thing stays true though, if you find a diamond, keep it and stop looking around for glitters.

---
Tohphunmie... where are you? cry
I'm here grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy / Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband / One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.