Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

"The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) (17764 Views)

Hilda Dokubo, Wale Ojo, Angelique Kidjo At London Premiere Of The CEO / Photos From The Première Of Kunle Afolayan's 'the CEO' In Lagos / Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by klax(m): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
maestromedal:
Best producer of this era cos he always take his time in producing his movies nt those 3months producers..Phone swap still ma best from him

3 months Some jargon produce their jargons less than 2 months and you started seen flaws everywhere.

This guy called kunle is a good producer very brilliant and clever guy to me he is one if the best if not the best at the moment. Keep going my guy I know some are jealous of you and start their madness chest beating with no common sense. God bless my guy(KA)
Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
Beey:
enemy of progress spotted.
who...me? you got it wrong on that one
Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by osabiya16(m): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
bloglover:

you are not serious
You no sick bros, na small cough you get
Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by osabiya16(m): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
wellmax:

That's not possible, because we don't have half baked graduates. or better still you were one of those who wouldn't stay in school to learn.
Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by osabiya16(m): 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
wellmax:

...So you are a graduate and you can't even write in simple English.
Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by jidoex66(m): 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
Scammer
Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by bloglover(m): 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
osabiya16:
indeed I am
in that case, congratulations bro, e no easy

1 Like

Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by oluwafemiabioye(f): 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
maestromedal:
Best producer of this era cos he always take his time in producing his movies nt those 3months producers..Phone swap still ma best from him
then wait till you watch October 1st. The guy is just too good.
Re: "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) by osabiya16(m): 5:15am On Oct 25, 2015
bloglover:
in that case, congratulations bro, e no easy
Thanks bro. God bless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gosple Agochukwu: BBNaija Promoting Immorality, I Blocked It From My Decoder / Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year / How To Activate And Reset Dstv Decoder After Subscription/payment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.