Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. (4806 Views)

7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. by honeygirl17: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
Man of dumb list
Re: LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. by DAVIYJONESS: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
honeygirl17:
Man of dumb list

undecided I didn't expect anything better from a dumb girl.
Re: LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. by honeygirl17: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

undecided I didn't expect anything better from a dumb girl.
Go and wash the dishes, woman wrapper
Re: LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. by DAVIYJONESS: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
honeygirl17:

Go and wash the dishes, woman wrapper
because I exposed guys? undecided
Re: LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. by honeygirl17: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
because I exposed guys? undecided
Who get your time? woman wrapper
Re: LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. by DAVIYJONESS: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
honeygirl17:

Who get your time? woman wrapper
dumb dumb
Re: LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. by LewisO: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
haven't done it yet! Dumb undecided
Stop showcasing your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. by DAVIYJONESS: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
LewisO:
Stop showcasing your stupidity.
dummy undecided
Re: LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. by honeygirl17: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
dumb dumb
Pick up your sense!
Re: LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. by DAVIYJONESS: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
honeygirl17:

Pick up your sense!
from your pussy? undecided
Re: LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. by honeygirl17: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
from your pussy? undecided
Naaa,,, from your aßs
Re: LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. by brownsug(f): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ok thank u,but why re u warning in october,2015 is gone already sweetie
Lol

DAVIYJONESS:
My name is daviyjones( the man of list) you already know that but what you may not know are the TOP 8 evils things naija guys exhibit these days.

Enough of the intro I have no time to waste and EPL starts in few hours!!
¤ they convince you into sex with money/material things and tag you slut after it .

¤ they discuss your flaws with their friends and make it looks like you can never change.

¤ they ask for a date in an expensive eatry, after spending they tagged you 'hungry girl'.

¤ they ask you how you lost your virginity and tell their friends you were a cheap LovePeddler to give it away to the guy instead of them.

¤ they become very affectionate, caring and loving pretending they want to spend the rest of their lives with you but all they want is SEX.

¤ they ask for the things they bought you back or return the favour they did for if you refuse them sex or you break up with them.

¤ LAST and WORSE , they expand your kitty-cat and complain they were not the only one doing you.

Additional EVIL : they prodcast they were the one that disvirgin you to anyone they know after break up or during a fight.

Girls beware of the EVIL men do, remember 'the heart of men if full of evil'

I'm daviyjones the man of list A.K.A THE MAN OF TRUTH.

Lalasticlala
Re: LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. by Seculent: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
dummy undecided
He said you should keep showcasing your stupidity and you still keep showcasing it. grin
Re: LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. by DAVIYJONESS: 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Seculent:
He said you should keep showcasing your stupidity and you still keep showcasing it. grin
double dummy undecided
Re: LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. by DAVIYJONESS: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
brownsug:
Ok thank u,but why re u warning in october,2015 is gone already sweetie
Lol

I know you won't mind, you are enjoying what they give you, 'money'
Re: LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. by Seculent: 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
double dummy undecided
Fool. grin
Re: LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. by DAVIYJONESS: 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
Seculent:
Fool. grin
still dumb
Re: LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. by brownsug(f): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
With ur comment I just sized u up, don't tell me u don't understand what I meant by posting dis crap,I know ur type though dumbhead!

DAVIYJONESS:
I know you won't mind, you are enjoying what they give you, 'money'
Re: LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. by Seculent: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
still dumb
Idiot you're. grin
Re: LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. by calabardick(m): 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
My name is daviyjones( the man of list) you already know that but what you may not know are the TOP 8 evils things naija guys exhibit these days.

Enough of the intro I have no time to waste and EPL starts in few hours!!
¤ they convince you into sex with money/material things and tag you slut after it .

¤ they discuss your flaws with their friends and make it looks like you can never change.

¤ they ask for a date in an expensive eatry, after spending they tagged you 'hungry girl'.

¤ they ask you how you lost your virginity and tell their friends you were a cheap LovePeddler to give it away to the guy instead of them.

¤ they become very affectionate, caring and loving pretending they want to spend the rest of their lives with you but all they want is SEX.

¤ they ask for the things they bought you back or return the favour they did for if you refuse them sex or you break up with them.

¤ LAST and WORSE , they expand your kitty-cat and complain they were not the only one doing you.

Additional EVIL : they prodcast they were the one that disvirgin you to anyone they know after break up or during a fight.

Girls beware of the EVIL men do, remember 'the heart of men if full of evil'

I'm daviyjones the man of list A.K.A THE MAN OF TRUTH.

Lalasticlala

shun weeding, its bad

Re: LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. by DAVIYJONESS: 8:56am On Oct 25, 2015
calabardick:

shun weeding, its bad
dumb
Re: LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. by DAVIYJONESS: 8:56am On Oct 25, 2015
brownsug:
With ur comment I just sized u up, don't tell me u don't understand what I meant by posting dis crap,I know ur type though dumbhead!

undecided miss money for body
Re: LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. by brownsug(f): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
I pity those who look up to u for wisdom,u refused to understand dat u ought to post earlier and not now,now u resolve to insult since u find it hard to understand me,ur name na sorry.

DAVIYJONESS:
undecided miss money for body
Re: LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. by DAVIYJONESS: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
brownsug:
I pity those who look up to u for wisdom,u refused to understand dat u ought to post earlier and not now,now u resolve to insult since u find it hard to understand me,ur name na sorry.

undecided
Still dumb
Re: LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. by jokeydamson(f): 10:34pm On May 04, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:
we have lots of kids and fools on nairaland don't mind
lols....i never mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! / What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time / My Life Is At Stake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.