Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? (1662 Views)

Annoying Traits Some Guys Exhibit / 5 Disgusting Habits Guys Exhibit When Chatting With A Lady For The First Time / 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
These are certain characters guys exhibit when they are with their girlfriends or otherwise.
1.He tries to hide his joystick-when he starts having erection,he will grab his pillow and stylishly uses it to block it.
2.He's so confused-he will start going in and out of the room for no reason.
3.Smiling sheepishly.
4.He keeps checking when the movie will end.
5.He will not allow her watch another movie-when the movie finally ends,joy overwhelms him because his prayers has been answered.
6.He stops talking-someone who has been talking and making fun suddenly stop talking,isn't that funny.
7.Asking unnecessary questions-even when the fan or airconditioner is seriously blowing,this kind of question might pop up,hope you ain't feeling heat?
8.He keeps gazing at her-when he suddenly starts gazing at her to the extend that the lady in question starts feeling uncomfortable.
9.He asks when she's leaving.
10.Flattering her unnecessarily-he may say she's the prettiest lady he has ever come across.
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? by RoyalBlak007: 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
lol...i guess you experienced this lately...tell truth cool

2 Likes

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? by Emac34: 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ur opinion

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
OP, na my write-up be dis nah.. You no even give credit cool

www.nairaland.com/2124588/10-characters-young-guys-exhibit

Cc
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? by Emac34: 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
e tire me ooo..bt why u come dey expose us nah
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? by RoyalBlak007: 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
tosyne2much:

Cc
Lalasticlala

wicked!

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? by bamite(m): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
But op why you copy another person property na? That's piracy you know

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 25, 2016
tosyne2much:

Cc
Lalasticlala
This guy even cc lalastic. grin grin grin

wicked!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? by Dojupyo(f): 2:44am On Feb 25, 2016
E plenty, no be only ten e dey..

Those creatures eeh, tactics plenty naa, but we senior dem kiss
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? by Nobody: 3:45am On Feb 25, 2016
he would yawn, stretch, rest his hand on your shoulder, then pull u closer for some action.

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? by ShakurM(m): 7:12am On Feb 25, 2016
Please close this thread! What kind of Plagiarism is this undecided Rule no 9
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? by jericco1(m): 7:41am On Feb 25, 2016
Wetin carry the girl go the guy room.... undecided
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? by Kaylexzy(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2016
rubsaphy:
he would yawn, stretch, rest his hand on your shoulder, then pull u closer for some action.

This 1 iyaf taken it to another level o shocked

Experience is d best teacher.... cool

Dat nigga must be a badoo grin
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? by octopusfreaky(f): 8:14am On Feb 25, 2016
tosyne2much:

Cc
Lalasticlala
hehehehehehe,what are feeling like.did she copy u word for word.
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? by Adasun(m): 8:39am On Feb 25, 2016
this thread is mean't for the gabbage
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 25, 2016
lol,i swear it's very true..talking awtta experience
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? by lalasticlala(m): 9:08am On Feb 25, 2016
tosyne2much:

Cc
Lalasticlala

(1)

See This Nigerian Man Crying On His Wife's Shoulders On Their Wedding Day / Signs To Know She's Single. / Nigerian Lady Seeks For A Husband With A Massive Joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.