Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

What Do Girls Expect When They Rock Guys In The Club ??? ( My Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Expect When They Rock Guys In The Club ??? ( My Experience) (6291 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Girls Expect When They Rock Guys In The Club ??? ( My Experience) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
MrCork

I was in the Club Friday. just chilling like a gentleman and dancing on my own.with a Bottle of origin .

There was this dark skinned girl in black skirt eyeing me like this and I was wondering, do I know her..

Later wen Dj opened dancefloor.I was dancing on my own and she came and started rocking me.Using ev
erything to romance my Sword of truth..Bend down and use buttocks to push it up.

I see that it gonna ignite and I quietly leave to rest.The girl still followed me and continued the wicked act.. Anytime I wan strong.I excuse myself but she still following him about like that.

At. last,I now embrace the girl and squeeze her body and she carry my hand comot.I put on the buttocks,she carry my hand away again..

Now my thing strong and chuku chuku her for back,she now look me and hiss and left.I follow her to enjoy but she say ' Don't follow me or I report to bouncer "??( no offeinse)

what was She expecting to happen when she are using the buttocks to Robb my gentle, Does she thinking am imporent ??

Ladies why u are behave like that when u are rocking a full blooded man with good buttocks and it chook u for back ?? Were u not expecting it ??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Girls Expect When They Rock Guys In The Club ??? ( My Experience) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
nobody is a comment angrynobody is a comment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Girls Expect When They Rock Guys In The Club ??? ( My Experience) by sinaj(f): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lol u wud av Rocked her on d dance floor grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Expect When They Rock Guys In The Club ??? ( My Experience) by josephobaro(m): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nobody is really a comment. Lol
Re: What Do Girls Expect When They Rock Guys In The Club ??? ( My Experience) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
people in a comment here naw
Re: What Do Girls Expect When They Rock Guys In The Club ??? ( My Experience) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
sinaj:
wink
sinaj:

I say ma chuku. huku chuks her u ain't get ?? ( no offeinse )
Re: What Do Girls Expect When They Rock Guys In The Club ??? ( My Experience) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
josephobaro:
Nobody is really a comment. Lol
is her funny to u ??
Re: What Do Girls Expect When They Rock Guys In The Club ??? ( My Experience) by Kingsley1000(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
when she left,what was your intention for following her?

to bleep i guess,it doesnt happen that easily
Re: What Do Girls Expect When They Rock Guys In The Club ??? ( My Experience) by IykeWest: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dude,girls rock to measure d size of ur dick when erect,i think Anyways,ur crankshaft probably smaall tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Expect When They Rock Guys In The Club ??? ( My Experience) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kingsley1000:
when she left,what was your intention for following her?

to bleep i guess,it doesnt happen that easily

wat u are talk laughs at me
Re: What Do Girls Expect When They Rock Guys In The Club ??? ( My Experience) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
IykeWest:
Dude,girls rock to measure d size of ur dick when erect,i think Anyways,ur crankshaft probably smaall tongue

Crankshaft.. Is it gear one
Re: What Do Girls Expect When They Rock Guys In The Club ??? ( My Experience) by Melahou(m): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
I was made to understand that...

You where suppose to rock her then later negotiate with her.

Like your first time clubbing

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Expect When They Rock Guys In The Club ??? ( My Experience) by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 29, 2020
I was made to understand that girls don't like it when they're rocking you and it stands. That's why the more you kept on leaving, the more she kept on coming back. But when you decided to rock with your chuku chuku she ran away.

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Expect When They Rock Guys In The Club ??? ( My Experience) by sylve11: 5:26am On Sep 29, 2020
she ran away.

with some velocity.................... cool

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Hw Do U Control Ur Urge? / Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? / I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.