Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,540 members, 7,865,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Have Repented!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Repented!!! (1220 Views)

I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay / I Have Repented From Creating Silly Topics / I Have Repented From Swearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Repented!!! by RottenTomato: 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
Today being the 24th of October 2015, I repent of all my sins in romance section and the entire Nairaland! But that doesn't mean anyone should take me for granted oo! My senior pastor told me not to troll again but that I can still chase NL babes from one section to another. Choi! Conji na goat o! He also told me not look for trouble but that I can stone the head of anyone that intimidates me anywhere. Then he said he has given me the title of the 'Grand Commander of Conji Na Bastard Crew'! The 'General Burukutu Akpodiogaga Bonny Kaiwe of Conji Na Bastard Camp!

Hence forth I want to be serious and maintain peace with everyone that want peace! I will soon embark with my crew on a voyage to find the ultimate and permanent cure for conji so that diz babes will not be able to magarize men! grin grin grin grin grin

Signed:

Grand Commander of Conji Na Bastard Crew!
Re: I Have Repented!!! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: I Have Repented!!! by RottenTomato: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ebudoxxy:
bad belle
Re: I Have Repented!!! by RottenTomato: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Halfrica come here!
Re: I Have Repented!!! by Daughterzion(f): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
Chai! Them don carry you too?
Re: I Have Repented!!! by RottenTomato: 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
Conjidaesis
Re: I Have Repented!!! by RottenTomato: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Daughterzion:
Chai!
Them don carry you too?
Join the conji crew and fight for this vital cure! Ur brothers could be victims.
Re: I Have Repented!!! by RottenTomato: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Conji must be defeated!
Re: I Have Repented!!! by Tallesty1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
If you like repent, if you like no repent. Wetin I know be say Nobody cooks with rotten tomatoes so you no get value again for kitchen.

gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: I Have Repented!!! by RottenTomato: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
Tallesty1:
If you like repent, if you like no repent. Wetin I know be say Nobody cooks with rotten tomatoes so you no get value again for kitchen.

gringringringringrin
U go later come demand for the cure and I go stake d price very high for people like u!
Re: I Have Repented!!! by Kingsley1000(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
now you have repented

May God make our enemies speechless like pdp senators when they see us succeed
Re: I Have Repented!!! by HiliaryAutos(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
RottenTomato:
Today being the 24th of October 2015, I repent of all my sins in romance section and the entire Nairaland! But that doesn't mean anyone should take me for granted oo! My senior pastor told me not to troll again but that I can still chase NL babes from one section to another. Choi! Conji na goat o! He also told me not look for trouble but that I can stone the head of anyone that intimidates me anywhere. Then he said he has given me the title of the 'Grand Commander of Conji Na Bastard Crew'! The 'General Burukutu Akpodiogaga Bonny Kaiwe of Conji Na Bastard Camp!

Hence forth I want to be serious and maintain peace with everyone that want peace! I will soon embark with my crew on a voyage to find the ultimate and permanent cure for conji so that diz babes will not be able to magarize men! grin grin grin grin grin

Signed:

Grand Commander of Conji Na Bastard Crew!

If your pastor look you finish give you this kind name,JESUS which means your own worst ooo

I sure say na your type of people dey Bleep goat and pawpaw

from me i won give you my own na...You be Grand commander of Ram....Grand commander of Idiots and Grand commander of stupid people..

You dey find trouble dey find woman for NL when your mate dey count Millions...I swear your pastor too No get work for him to notice say you

no get work...May God have mercy on you and i pray NL'S find a way to forgive your stupid act.

Abeg do come carry the condom wey you use for my house.Flys just dey play on top am for here

1 Like

Re: I Have Repented!!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
RottenTomato:
bad belle
.Fucck you

Re: I Have Repented!!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
RottenTomato:
Halfrica come here!
What av i done again??
Re: I Have Repented!!! by Adasun(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
;-\
Re: I Have Repented!!! by RottenTomato: 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
HiliaryAutos:

If your pastor look you finish give you this kind name,JESUS which means your own worst ooo

I sure say na your type of people dey Bleep goat and pawpaw

from me i won give you my own na...You be Grand commander of Ram....Grand commander of Idiots and Grand commander of stupid people..

You dey find trouble dey find woman for NL when your mate dey count Millions...I swear your pastor too No get work for him to notice say you

no get work...May God have mercy on you and i pray NL'S find a way to forgive your stupid act.

Abeg do come carry the condom wey you use for my house.Flys just dey play on top am for here
Who is this useless goat?
Re: I Have Repented!!! by HiliaryAutos(m): 3:07am On Oct 29, 2015
RottenTomato:
Who is this useless goat?

You be ram fool

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And His Parent Disowned Him / 10 Types Of Relationships / A Nigerian Brought This Lady To His Family For Marriage And They Were Astonished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.