Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer (4944 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos / Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
When God want to destroy a nation he will first give them a foolish and a stupid leader like Buhari.
We understand what our Direct said we shud be law abiding, it an ironical statement by monday they will see our real action, this struggle is not a gentleman struggle. Nnamdi kanu anger is just 20% compare with our own that is at 70% now and still rising. Both side will suffer casulties but at the end BIAFRA will come.
Curse me and u will be like Nigeria below

2 Likes

Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by ckmayoca: 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Femolacaster:
I am still expecting kanu's almajiris to start destroying the "zoo"(which include their papa and mama) as he has told them to do, anytime he was arrested. Ndi ara

That's not how to secede.

1 Like

Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
missKiffy:
Good, let him rot in jail

You're wicked, that's how people will rejoice over you when you get into trouble. I'm proud to be a Nigerian; I don't want Biafra. But I don't rejoice over people's misfortune, they're human beings too. Being a freedom fighter does not make him a criminal. The same way Azikiwe, Mandela and others wanted freedom for their people is the same way he wants freedom for his people. It's no crime.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by TheOnlyWiseMan: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
onlinebizinfo:

You're wicked, that's how people will rejoice over you when you get into trouble. I'm proud to be a Nigerian; I don't want Biafra. But I don't rejoice over people's misfortune, they're human beings too. Being a freedom fighter does not make him a criminal. The same way Azikiwe, Mandela and others wanted freedom for their people is the same way he wants freedom for his people. It's no crime.
Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by PenSniper: 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
hairy igbo girl, how market?

Market has gone awry. Leader has been made a prisoner even before being jailed.
He allegedly boasted he would not eat food provided by the authorities.
But after only a few days, I learnt he is grubbing anything brought to his dungeon like a hungry hyena.
Lol.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by PenSniper: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
ekenedegreat:
This animal is from yourobber! Can sombody bet on this?

Answer the question before we place a bet.

1 Like

Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by PenSniper: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
kingdompropty:
Good to know he is hale and hearty. They can't keep him perpetually. What doesn't kill you makes you strong.

What a pity! From a bragging Igbo spitting fire, you've suddenly become tamed and cowed. What a turnabout.
Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by chinchum(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
his international passport must be seized, and he placed on surveilance within the "zoo".

2 Likes

Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by PenSniper: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
onlinebizinfo:

You're wicked, that's how people will rejoice over you when you get into trouble. I'm proud to be a Nigerian; I don't want Biafra. But I don't rejoice over people's misfortune, they're human beings too. Being a freedom fighter does not make him a criminal. The same way Azikiwe, Mandela and others wanted freedom for their
people is the same way he wants freedom for his people. It's no crime.

Azikiwe? Gosh. That rubbished the whole.
Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by bettercreature(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
Femolacaster:
I am still expecting kanu's almajiris to start destroying the "zoo"(which include their papa and mama) as he has told them to do, anytime he was arrested. Ndi ara
Exactly! the guy should be happy am not in power,i would have poisioned him right away

3 Likes

Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by chinchum(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
PenSniper:

Market has gone awry. Leader has been made a prisoner even before being jailed.
He allegedly boasted he would not eat food provided by the authorities.
But after only a few days, I learnt he is grubbing anything brought to his dungeon like a hungry hyena.

Lol.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy No wound me heh !

1 Like

Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by gigabyte13: 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
How can a right thinking human being, walk into an uncaged zoo and expect to come out alive? when he is not the biblical Daniel. I thought by now the IPOB miscreants would have turn the Zoo to dust. #scallywags, all round empty ultimatum, noise-making and chest beating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by gigabyte13: 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
fastjet:
When God want to destroy a nation he will first give them a foolish and a stupid leader like Buhari.
We understand what our Direct said we shud be law abiding, it an ironical statement by monday they will see our real action, this struggle is not a gentleman struggle. Nnamdi kanu anger is just 20% compare with our own that is at 70% now and still rising. Both side will suffer casulties but at the end BIAFRA will come.
Curse me and u will be like Nigeria below

by monday? haaaahaaaaahaaaaa, see this one oooooo, another trained E-warlord spotted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by basilo101: 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wat is wrong with oduastans? Who will volunteer to take on FG on Odua matter? D zoo has finally been lured into a legal battle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by warrior01: 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
onlinebizinfo:

Thanks for shutting that frustrated idiota up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by odutolasodiq(m): 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
PassingShot:

Na lie! It's an irony! Kanu asking his followers to be law abiding? It's really unbelievable as I thought he had asked them to destroy the "zoo" upon his arrest.

When kill-and-go soldier gets hold of the strong-headed, he becomes gentle at the end ni.
wat do u expect! his brain must hav been formated after serious intimidation by DSS. All he has in his brain now is idea on how to help move nigeria forward. Dont be surprised wen u hear radio biafra sings the nigeria's national anthem before kanu's speech after his release.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by mike404(m): 12:28am On Oct 25, 2015
seacoast:
Anyi ga ama onye ike agwu..
BIA NWOKEM I NA ARU NA SEACOAST BANK?
Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by SweetSoup(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2015
ekenedegreat:
This animal is from yourobber! Can sombody bet on this?
Mumu where are your 2 million soldiers and state of the art weapons? Where is the war you people promised if Kanu was ever arrested?
Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 25, 2015
SweetSoup:
Mumu where are your 2 million soldiers and state of the art weapons? Where is the war you people promised if Kanu was ever arrested?
Look at this insane maggot! I thought you yourobber cowards threatened to kill biafrans if Radio biafra comes to lagos so, what hook is holding you monkeys from doing that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by SweetSoup(m): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Look at this insane maggot! I thought you yourobber cowards threatened to kill biafrans if Radio biafra comes to lagos so, what hook is holding you monkeys from doing that?
Mumu i am not Yoruba, you can stop using that line. Where are the soldiers, weapons and the war you people promised? Kanu is still in detention, where is the war?
Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 25, 2015
SweetSoup:
Mumu i am not Yoruba, you can stop using that line. Where are the soldiers, weapons and the war you people promised? Kanu is still in detention, where is the war?
Hey, you dirty pig stop denying your heritage and answer my question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by SweetSoup(m): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Hey, you dirty pig stop denying your heritage and answer my question.
Mumu am not yoruba, but you can keep on saying that to make urself happy. The love of ma life is from Onicha in Ebonyi State so i have nothing against Igbo. Where are the 2 million soldiers, weapon and war your Commander-in-Chief vehemently threaten Nigeria with if he was ever arrested?
Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 25, 2015
SweetSoup:
Mumu am not yoruba, but you can keep on saying that to make urself happy. The love of ma life is from Onicha in Ebonyi State so i have nothing against Igbo. Where are the 2 million soldiers, weapon and war your Commander-in-Chief vehemently threaten Nigeria with if he was ever arrested?
Deranged dirty pig!! you are a yourobber and the love of your life can never be Igbo because, no sane lady will want to date an animal that hates her tribe. Anyway, there are too many hausa/fulani in ebonyi state may she's being fathered by them.
Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by SweetSoup(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Deranged dirty pig!! you are a yourobber and the love of your life can never be Igbo because, no sane lady will want to date an animal that hates her tribe. Anyway, there are too many hausa/fulani in ebonyi state may she's being fathered by them.
Am enjoying this, Mumu if you are not so daft you would have realised that am not Yoruba. Let me help you a little, am from the minority part of Nigeria and we are not part of Biafra. Am still waiting for the war you people (ipob members) promised Nigeria.
Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
SweetSoup:
Am enjoying this, Mumu if you are not so daft you would have realised that am not Yoruba. Let me help you a little, am from the minority part of Nigeria and we are not part of Biafra. Am still waiting for the war you people (ipob members) promised Nigeria.
Deranged pig, what shows you are not yourobber? Do you think you can decieve me by mentioning "minority part" ?
You must be dreaming!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by SweetSoup(m): 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Deranged pig, what shows you are not yourobber? Do you think you can decieve me by mentioning "minority part" ?
You must be dreaming!
Mumu you are even more foolish than i imagined, so every person who doesn't support Biafra is Yoruba? Let me leave you to your foolishness, i love Igbo people (not the mentally unbalanced ipob members who have never experienced war before but calling for it), my gf is Igbo and i have an Igbo landlord. I guess he is Yoruba too cos you need to hear him speak against your God Kanu.
Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
SweetSoup:
Mumu you are even more foolish than i imagined, so every person who doesn't support Biafra is Yoruba? Let me leave you to your foolishness, i love Igbo people (not the mentally unbalanced ipob members who have never experienced war before but calling for it), my gf is Igbo and i have an Igbo landlord. I guess he is Yoruba too cos you need to hear him speak against your God Kanu.
Anybody that loves Igbos must support their freedom and kanu too. You and your landlord are hopless and deranged that is why you two reason through your anuses grin grin
NOTE: That your landlord needs to be checked maybe he's carrying awusa or yourobber blood who knowsshocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
SweetSoup:
ekene leave this senseless idiot how can u be a minority in your own country that's what th Zoo education is all about 3years strike and the remaining year 8 semesters in zoo university
Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by SweetSoup(m): 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
ekene leave this senseless idiot how can u be a minority in your own country that's what th Zoo education is all about 3years strike and the remaining year 8 semesters in zoo university
Another Mumu internet ipob citizen..
Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
SweetSoup:
Another Mumu internet ipob citizen..
minority answer ode silly stubborn goat inconsequential being I pity this ur igbo GF y ll she bring herself this low to date a filth bitch nigger

1 Like

Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by Obrigardo: 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
the truth is if nnamdi kanu dies in jail, nothing will still happen
Re: DSS Refuse To Produce Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer by SweetSoup(m): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
minority answer ode silly stubborn goat inconsequential being I pity this ur igbo GF y ll she bring herself this low to date a filth bitch nigger
A frustrated Osu rejected outcast thinks she has something to say online, you are an outcast and a vomit in Igboland. You and your likes would be thrown into the evil forest if/when Biafra becomes a country. I leave you to your pain and frustration.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

97% Vs 5% DPR (PICTURE ATTACHED) / Bauchi Results / Why Adeleke Lost At The Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.