Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? (3845 Views)

What Matter Most To A Man In Choosing A Wife / Things That Matter Most To Your Husband / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
Our instincts hardly lie to us. You could be crazily in love with your bae but without inner peace. You suspect everything about her. On the contrary, you find inner peace with that side chic (slightly side chic lol) but your not obviously in love with her.

Romancelanders, love or trust? Which one comes first in starting a stable relationship?
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
LOVE. because in love, there is trust smiley
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
I disagree with your theory

Diddyydiva:
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
Trust leads to love imo.
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
parrygee:
I disagree with your theory
I agree with my theory undecided. love conquers all smiley
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Trust leads to love imo.
Not all you trust,you love.

1 Like

Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by joseph1832(m): 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Trust leads to love imo.
Not necessarily, trust leads to respect and honor not love. Atleast not the kind of love we see in relationships....

Diddyydiva:
Not really in the society we now live in.
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by kossyablaze(m): 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
TRUST is the foundation of Love

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by Highcuerayte: 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
To me it's Love....you can love someone without having to trust them. For me my level of trust in you is totally independent of your actions: in other words, If I love you then I trust you and trusting you is loving you.
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
Fact! But can trust sustain a relationship?

Diddyydiva:
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
Diddyydiva:

Maybe in YOUR way. I can't allow myself to love someone I don't trust. Trust must be established 1st, before I let go & love.
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by xpac01(m): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
Guy trust oo... If you find yourself loving her while you don't truly trust her then that is lust driving you to her.

1 Like

Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
Love covers all. when dias love trust will set in automatically. but dia cannot trust someone if u dont love d person.

1 Like

Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by Highcuerayte: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
kossyablaze:
Then it's not love.
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Maybe in YOUR way. I can't allow myself to love someone I don't trust. Trust must be established 1st, before I let go & love.
You dont choose who to love. it just happens.smiley
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
joseph1832:
Not necessarily, trust leads to respect and honor not love. Atleast not the kind of love we see in relationships....

No, no, no. Step outside of yourself for a minute & realise that not all of us follow things in some cookie cutter order. Trust then love, FOR ME.
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mods pls move dis thread to NL highway
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
Any rshp devoid of peace is no rshp @ all
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
parrygee:
Fact! But can trust sustain a relationship?

thats why i said love. smiley
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
Diddyydiva:
You dont choose who to love. it just happens.smiley

But you don't just love without the person actually meeting some of your requirements & the most important of those for me is trust.
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
joseph1832:

When in love,you build trust smiley
Love cnt sustain a rshp. It's a feelin dat can vanish any time

Diddyydiva:
thats why i said love. smiley
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by ril19(m): 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
They Need Each Other To Function
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by mascot87(m): 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
kossyablaze:

No, LOVE is the foundation of trust. If you LOVE someone sincerely, then u trust the person. You cant trust someone b4 u love but u can on love to trust
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by Highcuerayte: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
xpac01:
Guy trust oo... If you find yourself loving her while you don't truly trust her then that is lust driving you to her.
A Lady I love lied to me even about her name. She was surprised my love for her remain unchanged after telling me her true name.

"You still love and trust me" she asked

"My love and trust in you dear" I said, "Is not dependent on your action but on me" "I love you because I chose to and that is unchangeable." And that, my brother changed her understanding of love.

I think the problem is on our mindset on love. If we love as an unconditional unmerited thing then everything we changed. Maybe then we will see Love is not dependent on trust but trust on Love.
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
parrygee:

Stop mixing love with infatuation dude. angry
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
Love and trust are mutually exclusive

mascot87:

No, LOVE is the foundation of trust. If you LOVE someone sincerely, then u trust the person. You cant trust someone b4 u love but u can on love to trust
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by Highcuerayte: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
parrygee:

Not at all. Love remain unchanged till eternity.
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by joseph1832(m): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, no, no. Step outside of yourself for a minute & realise that not all of us follow things in some coockie cutter order. Trust then love, FOR ME.
Yes yes and yes, I guess that's why we see the number of hearts being broken by the day increase out of proportion.

You see threads spring up day after day saying: I love him but he broke my heart, I paid for his school fees and he left me for a younger girl, I loved him after he slept with me he said he can't date me, bla bla bla....

Before you trust someone, that person must have given you reason(s) for you to trust them, I mean trust is an encompassing word, its very ambiguous and frankly, its a luxury nobody should be able to avoid in this present world that we live in.
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by Highcuerayte: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, no, no. Step outside of yourself for a minute & realise that not all of us follow things in some cookie cutter order. Trust then love, FOR ME.
Dear you need to change that mindset.
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by joseph1832(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
Diddyydiva:
When in love,you build trust smiley
And when you trust, you blind love.
Re: Love Or Trust? Which Matter Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

But you don't just love without the person actually meeting some of your requirements & the most important of those for me is trust.
When you love,you love everything about the person.love can only be tested by distrust but can never be ruined.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 2, Episode 3-10 Story By Samuel Odamah / I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.