Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? (3846 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) / Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by pascalemmy(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
This afternoon, a friend of mine introduced his fiance to me and some guys, so when he left with his fiance some guys started criticizing, saying they can't marry a girl with tattoo no matter how pretty she appears

So my fellow romancelander, can you marry a girl with tattoo??
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by Cutehector(m): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
As long as its not visible to third party, i can...
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
In the first instance, why did she tattoo her body?

The reason might determine my decision. not the actual tattoos themselves.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by donholy28(m): 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tattoos re cool but they make me wonder what type of girl she was....so No
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by Bernoulli01(m): 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmmm for her to go to such length in having a tattoo means she isn't a decent girl. For that reason I Can't
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
DEPENDS on where the tatoo is, if its on her hands and legs then i can but if its on her butt, waist and sensitive and private parts then i forbid.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by pascalemmy(m): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
donholy28:
Tattoos re cool but they make me wonder what type of girl she was....so No
on point dear.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by ozy4christ(f): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Let go and ask tonto dikes husband,lets see his answer wil be

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by pascalemmy(m): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Bernoulli01:
Hmmmm for her to go to such length in having a tattoo means she isn't a decent girl. For that reason I Can't
supported.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by pascalemmy(m): 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
ozy4christ:
Let go and ask tonto dikes husband,lets see his answer wil be
lol..
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by zinachidi(m): 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
As long as its not visible to third party, i can...
visible or not, as far as she is a wife material. No be tattoo i dey marrygrin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by Cutehector(m): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
zinachidi:
visible or not, as far as she is a wife material. No be tattoo i dey marrygrin
lol trust me, u wouldnt wana marry a lady whose tattoo is visible... Most girls u see wear tatoos buh u wouldnt knw..unless they show u.. The ones who want it visible are irresponsible.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nope. Except for 1 person grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by godofwar666(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
coolI can't marry her but I can fvck her cause ladies with tattoos are sWeet when Banging them!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by boynigeria(m): 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
lots of tattoos.....so HOT
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by menix(m): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
During my secondary school dayz I wanted Tattoo like mad to compliment the Badoo my other half wants to be but Tatto was not what it is today.

Today I detest tattoo nd can't even have a relationship with someone wearing one talkless marrying one..

Tattoo re for Okpos..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by zinachidi(m): 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
lol trust me, u wouldnt wana marry a lady whose tattoo is visible... Most girls u see wear tatoos buh u wouldnt knw..unless they show u.. The ones who want it visible are irresponsible.
buh not all na.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by pascalemmy(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by Folanky(m): 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
To me ooooo,they ar som tinz when I see on ladies makes me tag them as runz babe... Tattoo is one off em,n I can neva marry a runsbabe bt can b my side chick...
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by nerdfrost(m): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
Folanky:
To me ooooo,they ar som tinz when I see on ladies makes me tag them as runz babe... Tattoo is one off em,n I can neva marry a runsbabe bt can b my side chick...
. Boss u said it all. One bottle of moet for you
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by nerdfrost(m): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
I can date a gal with tattoo in a non-serious relationship but I can't marry her. Imagine introducing her to your family. My momce wud finish me with her mouth cos she really dislkes gals with tattos
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by djgrafiti(m): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Yes as long as it is my name she tatooed on her body.#Isgrafiti
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by Maxi112: 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
what abt men with tattoos....
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by pascalemmy(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2015
nerdfrost:
I can date a gal with tattoo in a non-serious relationship but I can't marry her. Imagine introducing her to your family. My momce wud finish me with her mouth cos she really dislkes gals with tattos
is ur mum d person to decide for u?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by Fidecoo(m): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
My lov 4 ladies with tatoos is exceptional. Atimes, I do toast ladies just because of a tatoo on their body.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by NemzySeries(m): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
Tattoos are cool 4 a chick not wife material bkos if u drew a butterfly on ur boobz wen U're 20 by d time U're 40 or 45 & d skin starts to wrinkle datz aw d butterfly wud start to look like tolotolo or vulture (hahahahahaha)
but on a crious note I can only marry a gal wit tattoos only if itz in her armpit or under her feets cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by nerdfrost(m): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
pascalemmy:
is ur mum d person to decide for u?
no but I have a lot of respect for her. Mind u I come from a very religious home
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by freezyprinzy(m): 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nah not doing it...
Even b friends wit her sef i nah fit
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
how can u marry a woman with a tattoo. Are you aware such a woman might be a bad influence for your kids. You might be shocked to see your kids grow up with tatts all over their body thanks to their mum and the mainstream media. Another issue is married women with tatts thats a sign of an irresponsible woman.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
how can u marry a woman with a tattoo. Are you aware such a woman might be a bad influence for your kids. You might be shocked to see your kids grow up with tatts all over their body thanks to their mum and the mainstream media. Another issue is married women with tatts thats a sign of an irresponsible woman. This also goes for men with tatts too.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Has Tattoo On Any Part Of Her Body?? by fajani(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
any girl with tatoo is a prostitute, so its out of the question

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 2, Episode 3-10 Story By Samuel Odamah / When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.