Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Annoying Things Women Do During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Things Women Do During Sex (6252 Views)

Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures) / 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do,during Sex. / Annoying Things Women Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by hubs: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
If you are a man and you have experienced some of the stuffs on the list, you will agree with me that they can be quite annoying. It’s still a mystery to me why women do this but these stuffs they do is a huge concern for us men.

Below are some annoying things women do during s*x

1. LAUGHS WHEN SHE SEES YOUR PEN*S

Imagine putting all your time and energy as a man to get a woman become yours and during your first s*x she laughs when you pull off your trousers. Now that could be so embarrassing. LOL, sorry I laughed but It’s really embarrassing. She could kill a man’s self-confidence forever by doing that and I don’t think you would really want him to go through all that. If you think he is too small, maybe you should keep it to yourself.

2. SHE IS LIKE A LOG OF WOOD DURING S*X

The worst s*x a man can ever experience is with a woman who just stays on the bed like a log of wood. She is so quiet during s*x and you just wonder her. She rarely moves too. Nothing could be creepier than that.

3. IS IT IN?

That’s the worst question a woman can ask a man during s*x. imagine the man’s pen*s is already inside her and she ask him if it’s in, that could be very demoralising. It’s a big blow to man’s self-confidence. Nothing could be more humiliating than that and that question means two things- that you are small and incapable of satisfying her.

4. SHE CHANGES HER MIND ABOUT HAVING S*X WITH YOU MID-WAY

Just imagine you have kissed, undressed and she just suddenly changes her mind about having s*x. No matter the reasons she comes up with, that could really be heart breaking and it even feels worse if it’s your first of having s*x with her. The question I always ask is why did she lead the man on if she knew she won’t have s*x. This could be very frustrating.

5. CALLS THE NAME OF ANOTHER MAN continue >> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/annoying-things-women-do-during-s-ex.html

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by nairalandmaster(f): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
op you are so on point.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by chocolateme(f): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lol..
But that number 3 about "is it in" cannot only be judged by your two points, another point you left out is that it's not because you the guy is so small or not doing your job well but because probably, her RECIPIENT is too wide for your letter.. Someone should antagonize me.. It's a two way thing.

6 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by Highcuerayte: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Well am here to check profile pics

7 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by falconey(m): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
see ladies viewing chai!!!
I hate that mid-way!
Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by sinaj(f): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hehehe

No 4 though cheesy

Leading cause of rape grin

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lollllllllllllllllll angry angry angry
Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by ideyhere(f): 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
Seems something is wrong with your third leg for to have experienced all that. Is there any chance that it is small?
Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by honeygirl17: 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Maybe she was laughing at the size of the small carrot.
Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by Andy790(m): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
how about when she says AM TIRED?

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by Lionofdjungle: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
One man's food is another man's poison. While you are complaining that ladies laugh at the small size of your John Thomas, some ladies have called it quit with their boyfriends because the pe**s is too big! One man told me that the first time his wife saw her pe **s, she shouted and asked if it is a microphone or that thing. Whatever the size of your this thing, use it like that. The most important thing is that it should be functional and stand erect like a banana or cucumbers. LOL.

9 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by funlord(m): 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
angry

Seems the o.p met a lot of "professional oloshos" during the course of his research!

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by francoray(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
If your joystick is small, she will laugh

If your joystick is big, she will scream

If your joystick refused to rise, she will hiss

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by McCarlito(m): 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
honeygirl17:
Maybe she was laughing at the size of the small carrot.

Nowadays if its too small; Its called CARROT but if its the real thing; its called CUCUMBER
Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by Hannysmilez(f): 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
I'm guilty Of 4. Never knew twaz annoying lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by TheBossLadyK(f): 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
A lady got to smile when she beholds the CUCUMBER of her Man cool cool cool

McCarlito knows the drill cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by honeygirl17: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
McCarlito:

Nowadays if its too small; Its called CARROT but if its the real thing; its called CUCUMBER
tell me something
Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by TheBossLadyK(f): 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
honeygirl17:
tell me something
U sef take style like amebo ooo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by wilybebsy(m): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
My reply 2 no 4 is,,, biatch if u ain't fvckin better get ur ass out (in Chris brown's voice)
Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
Make i sign attendance
Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by jaymejate: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
Please be specific. Only olosho will do that...
10 ANNOYING THINGS OLOSHO DO DURING S*X
Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
The most awkward is after all the gisting,joking,teasing,promising, infact swearing the lady will sigh and pull the bedcloth over with am tired noticecheesy

chaii how can i forget that awkward silence that normally followwink

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
wilybebsy:
My reply 2 no 4 is,,, biatch if u ain't fvckin better get ur ass out (in Chris brown's voice)
you dont have such guts,like gettout

Hmmmmmsad
Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by 3kay945(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hannysmilez:
I'm guilty Of 4. Never knew twaz annoying lipsrsealed

If that profile pic is yours then you can't do that you said with some dude I know. You will get raped. cool
Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by wilybebsy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:
you dont have such guts,like gettout

Hmmmmmsad
i dnt even need my guts 2 say that... Like who carez how she feels afterward:/:/

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by honeygirl17: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
TheBossLadyK:
U sef take style like amebo ooo grin grin grin grin grin
I want know na, I no want mistake carrot for cucumber
Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by Obascoetubi: 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
chocolateme:
Lol..
But that number 3 about "is it in" cannot only be judged by your two points, another point you left out is that it's not because you the guy is so small or not doing your job well but because probably, her RECIPIENT is too wide for your letter.. Someone should antagonize me.. It's a two way thing.
urs is wide?
Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by naijaboiy: 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Number 4 is very annoying though. That's how some guys perform unconscious rape sad
Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by prettyjo(f): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
oh really? undecided
Never knew
Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by Seculent: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
chocolateme:
Lol..
From experience.
Re: Annoying Things Women Do During Sex by Seculent: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
prettyjo:
oh really? undecided

Never knew
Make una just take am easy, remember to leave something good for you husbands. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iceland Place $5000 Monthly Salary To Marry Their Ladies / Have you Ever Been Engaged And Never Got Married To The Person / My First Love Letter...how Did You Write Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.