Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS (6436 Views)

Elderly Market Women Greet Wike (Photos) / Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. / Herdsmen, Farmers Clash: Buhari Deploys Troops To Restive Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by olayincar(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
see wailing. buhari is not even bothered like you Jonathan brother did in ekiti.

even as an APC supporter, wike will win rivers even in a free and fair election.

I dnt knw why he marred his victory with violence in the first place?
Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
modath:

See i told you i had the feeling judgement was done today cos dem nor want much drama

As that ya Epic book list sweet me reach , Asari the chest beater & Pa 2face Clark nor feature On top dem gra gra.. Even Sambo Dasuki with postponement. .. you must continue oooo

I will join ya book club, you head too full dia... wink

Yea you were prophetic.. grin
Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by ishiamu(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Which Wike will win? Pls stop following some wailers sayings here.. Some of you believed Rochas was gooing to lose last April Going by what the haters said here. Do you think Wike is happy and expectant going into the rerun? Do you think South South is South West, where people vote for individuals and parties? Do you think Amaechi with Federal Power and anything you can think of, will allow Wike to Get away with this?

Don't be emotional, Nigerians politics is not a one way thing! Wait and learn! Wike knows what Amaechi is capable of doing...

Bla bla bla bla use ya hand and mouth for berra tin like Mouth Action and hand job that's what suits you clown
Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by SUBWAY101(m): 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dannyset:
You can't be intimidated and ur zooming your camera from have(instead of half) a kilometre? I think ur more confused than Olisa Metuh and FFK put together.

Lolxxx
Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by ahaz: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
chinology:
We cannot be intimidated, we came into this town today to show our man Wike the needed support. We are busy monitoring the situation. They have used the federal might to arm-twist the tribunal in Abuja to favor their own candidate. This one is along Ada-George road in PH, we had to zoom the camera from almost half a kilometer to get this shot to avoid military brutality.

Nigerians welcome to the dark days of military brutality and intimidation but we cannot be intimidated.
na fashion parade.
Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
If those ppl were sent by buhari to intimidate rivers ppl, they wouldn't have allowed u to take pictures too.
Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by Okanokan(m): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hmmm,,,! we wish Nigeria our dear own native land well!
Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by Rotimi47: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
chinology:
We cannot be intimidated, we came into this town today to show our man Wike the needed support. We are busy monitoring the situation. They have used the federal might to arm-twist the tribunal in Abuja to favor their own candidate. This one is along Ada-George road in PH, we had to zoom the camera from almost half a kilometer to get this shot to avoid military brutality.

Nigerians welcome to the dark days of military brutality and intimidation but we cannot be intimidated.
This is an APC(Armoured personnel carrier) & it should be from bori camp but Jonathan deployed more than this through out the South West ( Lagos expecially ) during the presidential election.
Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by Cannonleo(m): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
haba bros easy so a panhard vbl with a 50 call HMG is now an armoured tank bah....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wike bye bye

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by DeviIhimself: 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
Beremx:
The same way Jonathan and his wife used federal might and thugs to rig elections that brought in Wike.

Karma is indeed wicked!

will you Sharap your dirty stinking mouth there

onye apari angry
Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Which Wike will win? Pls stop following some wailers sayings here.. Some of you believed Rochas was gooing to lose last April Going by what the haters said here. Do you think Wike is happy and expectant going into the rerun? Do you think South South is South West, where people vote for individuals and parties? Do you think Amaechi with Federal Power and anything you can think of, will allow Wike to Get away with this?

Don't be emotional, Nigerians politics is not a one way thing! Wait and learn! Wike knows what Amaechi is capable of doing...
my friend, out of sentiment and hatred for APC by half the population of rivers which is igbo, wike will retain thag seat.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
my friend, out of sentiment and hatred for APC by half the population of rivers which is igbo, wike will retain thag seat.

And I am telling you, Wike Stands no chance in the rerun...Down here, we don't do voting..i can't deceive you! Whoever at the centre that controls the instrument of power carries the day...not unless the centre is not interested just like the case of Anambra State, where jonathan believed APGA was the same with PDP..

To buttress my point further, ask abians what they saw in the hands of PDP in April even as more than 90% of them wanted Otti..

We don't play opposition politics here! Anybody at centre enjoys "our" support!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by patrickmuf(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dannyset:
You can't be intimidated and ur zooming your camera from have(instead of half) a kilometre? I think ur more confused than Olisa Metuh and FFK put together.
lol see as you finish the guy career...You're not intimidated but you dey hide snap them...Cowardly act

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by islandmoon: 1:25am On Oct 25, 2015
Armored Tank?

this is APC , this is just an Armored personnel carrier, even the police have it
Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by mildflame: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

And I am telling you, Wike Stands no chance in the rerun...Down here, we don't do voting..i can't deceive you! Whoever at the centre that controls the instrument of power carries the day...not unless the centre is not interested just like the case of Anambra State, where jonathan believed APGA was the same with PDP..

To buttress my point further, ask abians what they saw in the hands of PDP in April even as more than 90% of them wanted Otti..

GOD BLESS UR MAMA
Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

the truth is, I wish that was true. I will be glad.

You guys shld vote well

(1) (2) (Reply)

TENSION!!! Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi Slapped By Sen. Oji Ogbuoji (pics) / IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures / Kaduna Strike: Reinstate Sacked Workers, PDP Tells El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.