Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,888 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Release Kanu Or We Go To War – Biafra Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Kanu Or We Go To War – Biafra Tells Buhari (2799 Views)

Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu / FFK: Hell Will Let Loose If El-zakzaky, Kanu Or Dasuki Is Murdered In Custody / South-south Denounce Biafra, Tells Agitators To Count Region Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release Kanu Or We Go To War – Biafra Tells Buhari by OwoLee(m): 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
What I know as a yoruba man is, even though, I stylishly support the igbo claims to forge a new country "Biafra", I still believe, many igbos are not been sincere with these claims, or better those igbos who reside in the east presently are the one agitating for this. The igbos in Lagos here don't say they want to go back to their land and form Biafra, many of them can't even survive another life apart from the Lagos life, if you noticed the way they keeping building and buying mighty houses in Lagos. Will they leave all these goodies just because they want to have independence? I doubt it? Even though, there is really the claim to form Biafra, what about the igbo leaders in the government, are they ready to form part of Biafra? Do many of them, at their old age wants to fight for any survival struggle anymore after building mighty houses in banana island, abuja etc? I still think the Biafra county is more of a dream of a local champion in the east than the civilized igbo man residing in other part of Nigeria. Like I said, I would love it if we can really break away because am tired of this One Nigeria project, but I don't think any leader of any tribe would subscribe to anything like that, and if we want to achieve such feats, the leaders of each respective regions must be in line with that vision...Many of them are contended with the loot they are getting from Nigeria as a whole, so I still keep on saying this, it will always be a dream!

2 Likes

Re: Release Kanu Or We Go To War – Biafra Tells Buhari by acenazt: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Abeg!!! Please God harden the Heart of Buhari like you hardened the heart of Pharaoh so that this people will get what they should have goyten decades ago.
Re: Release Kanu Or We Go To War – Biafra Tells Buhari by Voy(m): 9:05am On Oct 25, 2015
acenazt:
Abeg!!! Please God harden the Heart of Buhari like you hardened the heart of Pharaoh so that this people will get what they should have goyten decades ago.
hehe
Re: Release Kanu Or We Go To War – Biafra Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 25, 2015
When is the so-called war starting.
Re: Release Kanu Or We Go To War – Biafra Tells Buhari by Voy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
BlackMaria:
When is the so-called war starting.
u waiting for dat??
Re: Release Kanu Or We Go To War – Biafra Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
Voy:
u waiting for dat??
Sinz that is all em biafras keep wailing over social media. When is the war actually going to begin.
Re: Release Kanu Or We Go To War – Biafra Tells Buhari by Voy(m): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2015
SirShymexx:
Biafran army are gonna fight with bow and arrows.

na u sabi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: A Defeat That Never Was.- CNN. / If Nnamdi Kanu Is Killed... / See How Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity Made This Oyinbo Woman Bend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.