Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,256 members, 7,849,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu (13749 Views)

4 Soldiers Wounded As Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists From Borno. Photos / Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce / BREAKING NEWS: Military Bombs Arepo To Dislodge Militants [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by Okanokan(m): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2015
Kudos to the Nigerian Army! Against all odds you are doing a good job, if our political leaders who have brought us to this sorry state could contribute just 5hours of thier time to the menace of Boko Haram terrorism, Boko Haram would be a thing of the past. In the morning our politician will be against Boko Haram but at night time they will wine and dine with Boko Haram. 150million cheers for the Nigerian Military Victoria Acerta!
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by menix(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2015
Nellybii:

If they had shown mutilated bodies, you would have screamed " Amnesty International bla bla bla" Now they show survival items and you call them clowns. Definitely they are on the run and that is why they left those items. Thank God, a lot of Igbos who are proud Nigerians are part of this struggle. They put their lives on the line daily to defeat this menace. Instead of praising them, you seat in the comfort of your rooms and insult them. How morally just is that? I have concluded that the likes of you are not clowns. You are just worthless enemies of anything good. Nonentities and never do wells. Shame on you.

1. Ur fada happens to be d Nonentity, ask him.

2. Have u lost someone close to boko rampage?

3. Each time NA gives us story of dislodging this guys, yet dey kill d innocent daily.

4. I know ur kind blive anything d media dishes out.

I must say ur family re d enemies of Nigeria.
Do a research, u will find out dat imbecility reigns in ur lineage nd u ve inherited it.

U re a bastardt nd i wont be surprised ur name is John as in jon snow d bastardt.
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by Nellybii: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2015
menix:

1. Ur fada happens to be d Nonentity, ask him.

2. Have u lost someone close to boko rampage?

3. Each time NA gives us story of dislodging this guys, yet dey kill d innocent daily.

4. I know ur kind blive anything d media dishes out.

I must say ur family re d enemies of Nigeria.
Do a research, u will find out dat imbecility reigns in ur lineage nd u ve inherited it.

U re a bastardt nd i wont be surprised ur name is John as in jon snow d bastardt.

Lol
You just confirmed my statement
I will assess you objectively.
The bolded is the only meaningful.
Rest is the expected usual ranting and raving of a lunatic. You mental condition can not be treated by conventional means. I will suggest tradomedical method. You deserve serious flogging. And you shall receive sense. Mumu grin
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by chinchum(m): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
gab264:
Useless nation......
Nigeria you and yaa leaders shall not no peacesadsad
For the rest of thaa days....
Ur policies have shown who u truly are.
Boko haram will never end in the north.
Economy of the dis nation shall crumble more and more.
No amount of policies shall revamp it again.
Buhari u shed innocent bloods just to get to dat sit.
But behold, thou shall not see it end, those bloods u shed are crying every day in the presence of our Almighty God.
Because of his anger, he has dispatched angel of destruction to the economy of this useless nation,.
Ur policies will turn to the worst.
Many have lost there jobs within this period of destruction.
Very soon Nigeria will crawl into reccesion, yaa foreign reserve shall be deplated, tribes shall rise and emerges as a nations.
Maa pple will have there freedom,....there oppression are maa concern, am pained!! cus of it.
I have poured out maa anger,with a great force shall it occur.
I will curse thaa who cus maa pple, there generation shall I curse.
I will spare not dis nation,.....it past leaders shall I punish,......for they have melted much suffering to the children of the almigthy.
sadsadsadsadsad am coming for em............
When u migth ave seen all this signs, u will no that am yaa God.

Thus says the lord.
By this time next year, you will witness the good of Nigeria, but will not partake of it. Curse be on to you for wishing Nigeria and Nigerians evil
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by menix(m): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nellybii:

Lol
You just confirmed my statement
I will assess you objectively.
The bolded is the only meaningful.
Rest is the expected usual ranting and raving of a lunatic. You mental condition can not be treated by conventional means. I will suggest tradomedical method. You deserve serious flogging. And you shall receive sense. Mumu grin

Like fada like son, no wonder i saw him chilling with his beach wears close to a canal.

Imbecility should b ur families surname.
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by zingywingy: 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
E no go better for you. You have a useless brain. U sud have commitd succide which is what will end your life when things are getting better in Nigeria angry sad

gab264:
Useless nation......
Nigeria you and yaa leaders shall not no peacesadsad
For the rest of thaa days....
Ur policies have shown who u truly are.
Boko haram will never end in the north.
Economy of the dis nation shall crumble more and more.
No amount of policies shall revamp it again.
Buhari u shed innocent bloods just to get to dat sit.
But behold, thou shall not see it end, those bloods u shed are crying every day in the presence of our Almighty God.
Because of his anger, he has dispatched angel of destruction to the economy of this useless nation,.
Ur policies will turn to the worst.
Many have lost there jobs within this period of destruction.
Very soon Nigeria will crawl into reccesion, yaa foreign reserve shall be deplated, tribes shall rise and emerges as a nations.
Maa pple will have there freedom,....there oppression are maa concern, am pained!! cus of it.
I have poured out maa anger,with a great force shall it occur.
I will curse thaa who cus maa pple, there generation shall I curse.
I will spare not dis nation,.....it past leaders shall I punish,......for they have melted much suffering to the children of the almigthy.
sadsadsadsadsad am coming for em............
When u migth ave seen all this signs, u will no that am yaa God.

Thus says the lord.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye / Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha / Boko Haram Denies Involvement In Kano Mosque Bombing Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.