Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu (13738 Views)

4 Soldiers Wounded As Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists From Borno. Photos / Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce / BREAKING NEWS: Military Bombs Arepo To Dislodge Militants [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by k1centy: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Harwoyeez:
When u pray for ur nation to FAIL, U have automatically FAILED cos u bear d brunt of a FAILED nation. Pray for d peace of Jerusalem n those that love it shall prosper says the Bible.
Tell 'em.
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by chrixus(m): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
gab264:
Useless nation......
Nigeria you and yaa leaders shall not no peacesadsad
For the rest of thaa days....
Ur policies have shown who u truly are.
Boko haram will never end in the north.
Economy of the dis nation shall crumble more and more.
No amount of policies shall revamp it again.
Buhari u shed innocent bloods just to get to dat sit.
But behold, thou shall not see it end, those bloods u shed are crying every day in the presence of our Almighty God.
Because of his anger, he has dispatched angel of destruction to the economy of this useless nation,.
Ur policies will turn to the worst.
Many have lost there jobs within this period of destruction.
Very soon Nigeria will crawl into reccesion, yaa foreign reserve shall be deplated, tribes shall rise and emerges as a nations.
Maa pple will have there freedom,....there oppression are maa concern, am pained!! cus of it.
I have poured out maa anger,with a great force shall it occur.
I will curse thaa who cus maa pple, there generation shall I curse.
I will spare not dis nation,.....it past leaders shall I punish,......for they have melted much suffering to the children of the almigthy.
sadsadsadsadsad am coming for em............
When u migth ave seen all this signs, u will no that am yaa God.

Thus says the lord.
the fuc* are u saying ?
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by abimic(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
CR77:
Don't mind the yeye army. cool
How was the civil war won? Instead of you to praise, u are here ridiculing your army, if anything happens to Nigeria today as a result of territorial invasion, this same army would come to defend u, call them any name, they would still represent your army. The innocent fallen heroes would even turn in grave at your derision which totally was unwarranted.
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by Pecca: 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
DECEMBER DEADLINE LOADING IMPASSIVELY. THREE MONTHS "IF ELECTED" IN THE ANNALS OF HISTORY.
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by abimic(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ozin:

I think the person u just quoted has a point, though a very hard truth that must be said. The old man truly has blood of innocent Nigerians in his hands and he must seek God's forgiveness for there to be any positive impact in the policies of this administration
He's got no point, come to think of it, if anything happens to Nigeria other than peace, PMB, GEJ, Sambo, Fashola, akpabio, all of them, the big shots, Dangote, Otedola, will run to other safer countries while the poor who makes up the larger portion of the populace live at the mercy of death. The killing of many in jos in the past, did buhari cause that? By default, all politicians are killers as they're ready to do anything to achieve their aim. Because we have headache, should we now cut the head instead of use paracetamol? If Nigeria is either good or bad, the well to do won't feel it, but you will see consequences on the below average level Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
dayo23:
UPDATE ON OPERATION LAFIYA DOLE: TROOPS DISLODGE BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS FROM KERENOWA AND CHIKUN GUDU

In continuation of troops efforts to defeat Boko Haram terrorists in our country, troops of 5 Brigade Nigerian Army have been making tremendous progress. The formation was able to comprehensively destroy all Boko Haram camps and enclaves at the border towns of Kerenowa and Chikun Gudu as well as their contiguous villages in Borno State. During the operation which is ongoing, troops discovered and destroyed over 20 well fortified terrorist camps in the general area of Kerenowa.
The camps includes some at the gateway to Kerenoa, Gumada and Dogon Gida. In addition, the troops have also discovered that to evade aerial reconnaissance and bombardment, the terrorists have dug twin tunnels to conceal their facilities and routes in and out of the camp. Among facilities discovered were training areas equipped with instructional and training materials that include wooden guns, amongst others. The troops have also cleared Improvised Explosive Devices (IED) along the road linking Marte, New Marte and Kerenowa.

It is apparent that the Boko Haram terrorists lacked the will to fight as they are in obvious disarray, abandoning their camps fleeing and leaving behind vehicles, solar panels used to power devices, food and other logistics, beddings, various IED making devices, cables and cords.

The advancing troops morale remains very high and they exude confidence and zeal to destroy all known Boko Haram camps along their axis of advance.

We still reiterate our call for citizens to remain confident in the ability of our troops to eliminate all remaining vestiges of the terrorists before the year runs out in line with Presidential directives. Citizens are also requested to kindly provide useful and credible information to the military about any known terrorist or sympathisers

Thank you.

SANI KUKASHEKA USMAN Colonel
Acting Director Army Public Relations

http://army.mil.ng/Press-Release.html

Adon believe.
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dotng:
Once they are able to shut down their supplies, the rest will be a walk over.

Food me
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by CR77(f): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
They will defend you not me.. Am living in europe cool
abimic:

How was the civil war won? Instead of you to praise, u are here ridiculing your army, if anything happens to Nigeria today as a result of territorial invasion, this same army would come to defend u, call them any name, they would still represent your army. The innocent fallen heroes would even turn in grave at your derision which totally was unwarranted.

1 Like

Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
Where did boko haram get solar panels from?
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by yemi4ui(m): 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
CR77:
Don't mind the yeye army. cool

I pity ur generation. Do u knw wat it takes to be a military personnel? do u knw wat it takes to knw somebdy is firing at u and Hw to think under life threatening situation. In real life nt film. Neva talk shit abt military. Dey sacrifices thier life. Do u knw wat their salary structure looks like. If don't knw dey r nt doing it cos of d money. Dey make u sleep. Even if u think they ain't working. But jst imagine a day witout military and police. Nigeria will be story. Peace out.

1 Like

Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by vislabraye(m): 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
How many terrorists were killed
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by abimic(m): 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
CR77:
They will defend you not me.. Am living in europe cool
Can I conclude u are European and not Nigerian? How funny! I'm a proud Nigerian home and abroad, and I'm proud of our military, if not for poor Governance, our military isn't one u should be worthy enough to cast aspersion on when it's clear u are not a Nigerian!
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by tsdarkside(m): 12:14am On Oct 25, 2015
gab264:
Useless nation......
But behold, thou shall not see it end, those bloods u shed are crying every day in the presence of our Almighty God.
Because of his anger, he has dispatched angel of destruction to the economy of this useless nation,.
Very soon Nigeria will crawl into reccesion, yaa foreign reserve shall be deplated, tribes shall rise and emerges as a nations.
Maa pple will have there freedom,....there oppression are maa concern, am pained!! cus of it.
I will spare not dis nation,.....it past leaders shall I punish,......for they have melted much suffering to the children of the almigthy.

Thus says the lord.

you definietly dey craze.....walahi...
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by ril19(m): 12:28am On Oct 25, 2015
PLEASE NEXT TIME DON'T DISLODGE JUST KILL!!!

THANK YOU.
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by Mikzy11(m): 1:12am On Oct 25, 2015
Ejebi
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by teegbaj101(m): 3:40am On Oct 25, 2015
:
gab264:
Useless nation......

Thus says the lord.
shocked which kain madness u dey exhibit so,hatred no go get u anywhere oo
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by oweman: 5:17am On Oct 25, 2015
This stories are very unnecesary .
This same stories are what Jonathan reslly on when he was looting monies budgeted to fight this insurgents l just PMB is not moved gy this idle stories .
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by EmekaBlue(m): 6:01am On Oct 25, 2015
I thank Gej regime fr killing shekau their main stronghold and ginger bargar..General finish d job
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by omenka(m): 6:15am On Oct 25, 2015
StepTwo:
Nigerian army always capturing food and food stuff.
And nitwits wouldn't realise starvation could make even the most sophisticated army in the world lose a war. Smh.
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by Darlduchi: 6:27am On Oct 25, 2015
A must watch for every nigerian, absolute answer to why things are the way they are

https://www.facebook.com/eunice.mason/videos/1159047160773845/
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 25, 2015
abimic:

Defend U? shocked
That was before O
This current crop of soldiers will run away from invasion
You are better off defending yourself
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 25, 2015
yemi4ui:

I pity ur generation. Do u knw wat it takes to be a military personnel? do u knw wat it takes to knw somebdy is firing at u and Hw to think under life threatening situation. In real life nt film. Neva talk shit abt military. Dey sacrifices thier life. Do u knw wat their salary structure looks like. If don't knw dey r nt doing it cos of d money. Dey make u sleep. Even if u think they ain't working. But jst imagine a day witout military and police. Nigeria will be story. Peace out.

Have one Godfather
Thats all it takes to join the military
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by StepTwo: 7:27am On Oct 25, 2015
omenka:
And nitwits wouldn't realise starvation could make even the most sophisticated army in the world lose a war. Smh.

who did you say u are again?

Nyon ke Nyon sme.
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by samsongbemisola(m): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2015
gab264:
Useless nation......

Thus says the lord.
ote] I swear ur brain is damage, all the above is for u and ur household and for everyone who like it

Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by olawooro: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2015
Ozin:

I think the person u just quoted has a point, though a very hard truth that must be said. The old man truly has blood of innocent Nigerians in his hands and he must seek God's forgiveness for there to be any positive impact in the policies of this administration
Well, if the old man has the blood of innocent Nigerians, I strongly believe that his predecessor has much more, because he is younger he has more strength than the old man to shed as much as possible the blood of the innocents.
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by don4real18(m): 8:39am On Oct 25, 2015
gab264:
Useless nation......

Thus says the lord.
Your Lord is a demon and certainly not my God.... Why will the loss of lives please him... Your prophesy will only follow you and your family and not all Nigerians. #Fool
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by yemi4ui(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Have one Godfather
Thats all it takes to join the military

Hahahahahah. Nt true all d tym.
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by yohanpaul: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2015
May all the prayer you prayed overshadow you, your family and all your generations in jesus name, amen.
gab264:
Useless nation......

Thus says the lord.
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by Nellybii: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2015
menix:
I pray oo..

U dislodged them nd u re showing us food stuffs...

This NA re clowns ooo..

If they had shown mutilated bodies, you would have screamed " Amnesty International bla bla bla" Now they show survival items and you call them clowns. Definitely they are on the run and that is why they left those items. Thank God, a lot of Igbos who are proud Nigerians are part of this struggle. They put their lives on the line daily to defeat this menace. Instead of praising them, you seat in the comfort of your rooms and insult them. How morally just is that? I have concluded that the likes of you are not clowns. You are just worthless enemies of anything good. Nonentities and never do wells. Shame on you.
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by leederrty1997: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2015
At last, good news in Nigeria.

For Nigerian histories, tourism, culture and tradition, legends, lifestyle in the 70s and current affairs quiz, visit www.oldnaija. and thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anxiety, Uncertainty In Military Over Service Chiefs’ Succession Battles / Anambra 2021: PDP Vice-Chairman Presents Valentine Ozigbo To Governor Ugwuanyi / Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.