Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding (30918 Views)

Ignore Ogah’s Illegal Certificate, I’m Still Governor – Ikpeazu To Abians / Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal / Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by akinsbaba2015: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2015
It's an absolute shame that after several noses were bloodied on this forum at the last general elections particularly the presidential polls that the same bunch of people having not learnt any lesson will continue to decide who wins an election on the pages of nairaland. The strength of each party will be tested at the polls and not in the comfort of your living rooms. There's only one loser as we speak-NYESOM WIKE cos he lost woefully yesterday.
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by kulekaa(m): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2015
eDoctorr:
Wike was and is still the governor. No room for Dakuku of APC.
clap 4 ursef op dat makes u api
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by IkotEkpe: 8:17am On Oct 25, 2015
OK for re-run.
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by don4real18(m): 8:24am On Oct 25, 2015
OVI75:

The statement also said that there was no
reason for the tribunal to have hurriedly
delivered the judgement less than 24 hours
after adopting the written addresses in a
matter that lasted more than four months/
Nawa oo... So they expect the case to last for like 10 years.... Politicians playing with our intelligence and we will still be holding them in high regards because of stipends
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by deathmen12: 8:24am On Oct 25, 2015
Hilaskee:
lies Apc is on ground in RS else while did the PDP resort to rigging, malpractice and violence if they had the numbers?
wer u in rivers state dat election day? if wer nt in rivers dat day pls stop quotin me. pls am nt a pdp member neither apc bt i jst tel u d truth.
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Holuwadammie(m): 8:31am On Oct 25, 2015
PDP still hoping nd Ameachi is a senator to be Like it or leave it.........
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by deathmen12: 8:33am On Oct 25, 2015
swaggprofessor:
Pls be specific. it the 80% of people in your area or your village?
Wel am nt pdp member neither, apc bt if u are frm rivers jst as u claim u wil knw dat apc dnt av d chance 2 win rivers state. pls stop figtn me.

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by deathmen12: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Go check the history of Rivers State, no time has a different party at the centre governed the state, 2015 won't be an exception. In 1979-1983 Governor Okilo and President Shagari were from NPN. In 1999-2007 Governor Odili and President Obasanjo were from the same PDP.

In 2007-2015 Governor Amaechi won two elections on the platform of PDP jusj like presidents Yar'Adua and Jonathan.
i understing u bro, bt rite now i dnt think it wil wrk dat way, cos if dey try to manipulat d election top it wil lead to real violence, nd u knw wat it means d masses wil be d once 2 suffer, did u knw y no violence case wre record after d judgemt, pdp knw dey wil stil win d re-run election. let tel me tel u sumtn, apc never wantd re-run election, dey wantd d court to declare dakuku winner d of poll, bt it went dis way.
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by eDoctorr(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2015
kulekaa:
pls mind ur business bro?
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by eDoctorr(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2015
kulekaa:
pls mind ur business bro?
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 25, 2015
lato2:

Dont be too emotional, Gombe was challenged and PDP won. Keep wailling
You mean govship?
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:06am On Oct 25, 2015
LordCenturion:
stewpidity nah illiterate,wen did peterside dakuku become yoruba man,wen did umana or rochas okorocha becomes hausa or fulani linage,is amechi is yoruba man?,actualy they are ur people,i dnt knw why u are crying and barking like a hungry dog as if they are trying to restore yoruba or hausa as ur governor,are they not ur people?
Is Fayose not your people?
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2015
sammyj:
Then let them organise a new election to show how popular your so called party is
Why don't then organise another election in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Forwetinnah: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2015
Odani:

Can u pls go and hug a transformer, I dnt rember u complaining wen mama was and wike were running rivers state with so much impunity. Now it's APC and u cry fowl

Ogbeni feeling funky. ..how is Wike related to Patience. Blind bats!! Booooohari is running Nigeria like a family business and you dolts are here spilling crap!! Check all his appointments. When will some of you grow a brain?? Even the Northerners are being marginalised and are wailing like us but enemies like you will never speak out!!
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Forwetinnah: 9:24am On Oct 25, 2015
charlie009:
Even if Apc wins in those states does it mean the party will drive away indigene, didn't pdp rule that state for sixteen years did Nigerians complain. Some times I really don't understanf peoples point of view.cos they don't make sense

When Ameachi was PDP...Rivers State was good, the minute he decamped things went bad. Why would anyone vote a party that promised so much and has done absolute NOTHING SO FAR?? ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO YOURSELF?? You see how senseless you sound already?? APC CANNOT WIN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA unless they rig themselves in as usual BECAUSE THEY HAVE FFUUCCKED UP BIG TIME IN JUST 5 MONTHS..nobody in their right minds will support such rubbish
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Enice(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2015
Dcomrade:

More like concluding even b4 introduction undecided
the question you should be asking is that must the judgement be based solely on the written address or on the various evidence that have been accumulated over the past 4 months? My opinion is that the written address is just a sumarization of your arguements. It does not introduce new evidence to the case and hence any good judge would most likely have written his/her judgement based on the evidence before now.
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Enice(m): 9:57am On Oct 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

When Ameachi was PDP...Rivers State was good, the minute he decamped things went bad. Why would anyone vote a party that promised so much and has done absolute NOTHING SO FAR?? ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO YOURSELF?? You see how senseless you sound already?? APC CANNOT WIN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA unless they rig themselves in as usual BECAUSE THEY HAVE FFUUCCKED UP BIG TIME IN JUST 5 MONTHS..nobody in their right minds will support such rubbish
Pls can you mention just one thing the PDP under GEJ did in his first two years as president apart from removal of fuel subsidy?
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by euromoney(f): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2015
though I'm in support of the verdict, so as to discourage impunity which was massively glaring during that election but I'm not in any way deceiving myself as to APC stand a chance of winning the re-run election because the people are blindly supporting PDP because of GEJ but not really Wike integrity. So Wike stand a better chance because of his passive loyalty to GEJ/PDP.
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by hensben(m): 10:18am On Oct 25, 2015
justmenoni:
And will dat add ordinary one kobo to your account

uote author=hensben post=39330889]My greatest joy right now is seeing PDP and her members suffer defeat grin
FYI, I'm not APC member but Buhari supporter because I believe he will change Nigeria for good. PDP too do Nigeria and her masses. They brought the country to her knees in their 16 years of rulership. While the masses were civilizing due to 21st century and technology invention PDP refuse to modernize the country as a result of greed. In 21st century, Nigeria still with no stable electricity, good roads, high cost of living(Nigerians now mistaking it to be civilization. Smh), technical schools to acquire skills were neglected hence the unemployment and joblessness we are experiencing today, disorderliness in policy, judicial system in the country jeopardized as a result of bribery and corruption. Too many ills of PDP, her members and heads.
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by hensben(m): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2015
HzRF:

Hope you don chop
Yeah I don chop. You?
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by hensben(m): 10:24am On Oct 25, 2015
ericbenjooo:
do we look
like a coward undecideddo we look
like a coward
what's he saying?
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by justmenoni: 10:29am On Oct 25, 2015
U no lie but remember most of the current APC politicians are ex pdp members, just like u I like Buhari but he is surrounded by most ex pdp members and if we follow that phrase shoe me ur friend..........

quote author=hensben post=39339557]FYI, I'm not APC member but Buhari supporter because I believe he will change Nigeria for good. PDP too do Nigeria and her masses. They brought the country to her knees in their 16 years of rulership. While the masses were civilizing due to 21st century and technology invention PDP refuse to modernize the country as a result of greed. In 21st century, Nigeria still with no stable electricity, good roads, high cost of living(Nigerians now mistaking it to be civilization. Smh), technical schools to acquire skills were neglected hence the unemployment and joblessness we are experiencing today, disorderliness in policy, judicial system in the country jeopardized as a result of bribery and corruption. Too many ills of PDP, her members and heads.[/quote]
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by sammyj: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2015
......... grin cool shocked grin
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Why don't then organise another election in Lagos?
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by hensben(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2015
justmenoni:
U no lie but remember most of the current APC politicians are ex pdp members, just like u I like Buhari but he is surrounded by most ex pdp members and if we follow that phrase shoe me ur friend..........

quote author=hensben post=39339557]FYI, I'm not APC member but Buhari supporter because I believe he will change Nigeria for good. PDP too do Nigeria and her masses. They brought the country to her knees in their 16 years of rulership. While the masses were civilizing due to 21st century and technology invention PDP refuse to modernize the country as a result of greed. In 21st century, Nigeria still with no stable electricity, good roads, high cost of living(Nigerians now mistaking it to be civilization. Smh), technical schools to acquire skills were neglected hence the unemployment and joblessness we are experiencing today, disorderliness in policy, judicial system in the country jeopardized as a result of bribery and corruption. Too many ills of PDP, her members and heads.
You are wrong. Remember the only constant thing in life is CHANGE and when the HEAD(Buhari) is good, upright, steadfast and brave the body(APC members including defectors) will feel it. PDP members don't have any moral right to judge this current administration, they should leave that for the masses. How can one destroy something for 16 years and expect same thing to be fixed in 4 months? That's irrational thinking, wailing and stupidity from PDP camp. Why won't Buhari/APC witch hunt them when they are with our(masses) trillions (if not zillions) of naira. Ibori case was an example, monies were found in the well during Interpol search. PDP had the chance to witch hunt other parties but they didn't due to they were enjoying our common wealth, they stack our money in every corner of the world an underground in Nigeria.
Btw, who are the MOST ex PDP members in APC? Saraki, Amaechi, Atiku, ngige.
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Forwetinnah: 11:10am On Oct 25, 2015
Enice:
Pls can you mention just one thing the PDP under GEJ did in his first two years as president apart from removal of fuel subsidy?

Typical jinxed APC supporter!! Did APC campaign based on GEJs achievements/how he ran his government or that they would do better? Why do you keep comparing him to GEJ??!! You see..your Booooohari has no standards...if alot of you knew he would be worse than GEJ, why vote him?? Instead of bringing the promised Change. .he's trailing far behind his predecessor and you're proud to sit here and type this. Did you vote him to do exactly what GEJ did? What then is the change you dimwits are chanting about? Atleast the unemployed youths are the most affected. .where's the 5k he promised them. Do you know Katsina women are being paid the same money monthly as we speak? Dundee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2015
OVI75:
Its nt funny i think they are on point.DS change is a farce.this gov.is total deception,i say no to the ALmajirii party takin over 'our' south south,our oil.
Culled from vanguard. Read below by ur fellow igboman.

An Independent Biafra (of the South-East) would be the worst place on earth for anybody to live in.

Any sensible and decent Igbo Man or Woman, Boy or Girl, who saw what obtained inside Biafra (1967-1970) as well as the lifestyle that has prevailed in Igboland till date, and who has lived in other parts of Nigeria or abroad, would swear never to be ruled or led by any Igbo Man on this planet,
Quote Me!

If in doubt, as we speak; just make an attempt to build a house and hire an Igbo Builder or Labor, then, watch and see what he or she would do. The ear that hears it, will tingle.

Start a Business and hire an Igbo man or woman, then, watch and see what would happen.

It is in my Igboland that a Bag of Cement from Nkalagu would be diverted and re-bagged overnight to 2/3 of the original quantity and put back in the Market to sell at even a higher price.

It is in my Igboland that somebody would have Malaria or complain of Cough and the Doctor would quickly do Surgery (Appendectomy) just to collect more money. And, the Doctor even has Agents that lure and deceive the Patients into believing that their Cough was as a result of Appendicitis. NO KIDDING!

It is in my Igboland that as you are watching a Trader measure Garri with Cigarette Cup, once your eyes veer away for just a second, he or she instantly uses the back of the Cigarette Cup. Get home and recheck the Garri, if you had paid for 10 Cigarette Cups, you would be lucky to have up to 6 Cups.

Use any of the Highways in the South-East at night, your tires would burst as you run into sharp Metal Objects set as traps along the Highway. As soon as you come-out to change tire, about 10 to 20 young men would highlight from the bush and rob the hell out of you under Gun Point. That's the order of the day in my Igboland that wants Independence.

It was Igbo Officers that would go into Battle during the Biafra Civil War and, within the first 2 minutes, shoot themselves in the palm and ask to be taken away as wounded Soldiers. The Family members would actually lay in wait, somewhere, to observe his exit from the Battle Front, then go into celebration. That's how the majority of my Igbo Military Officers fought the Biafra War. The outcome is now History.

Ask people who were there during the War, the Igbo Officers were taking food, houses, Vehicles, etc from the Civilians by FORCE. Biafran Army Officers were even taking Girls and People's Wives by FORCE. NO KIDDING! You either Shut-up or his Bullet Shuts you up.

On January 10, 1970, Ojukwu told the Igbos in Biafra that he was going to China to buy Weapons for Biafra. That's the sincerity of the Igbo (Biafran) Leader to his people that he led. And, Ojukwu fled, while some of his Biafran Soldiers were still at the War Fronts engaging the Federal Troops with virtually bare hands and Dying in their large Numbers.

If Ojukwu could tell a lie to deceive the Igbos he led in Biafra, only God knows what the Nnamdi Kanus and the Uwazurikes of IPOB and MASSOB would do to their fellow Igbos when the chips are down.

I, as an Igboman, have traveled far and wide, and, in the process, came to learn NEVER TO TRUST ANY IGBO MAN OR WOMAN ON THIS PLANET; and WHEN ENGAGING YOUR FELLOW IGBO MAN IN ANYTHING ON THIS PLANET, MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU USE A VERY VERY LONG SPOON.

I have not seen a Tribe on this Planet that is as disruptive, destructive and deadly, even to itself and folks, as the Igbo Tribe.

Recall that of all the African Tribes, and indeed, of all the Tribes on this Planet, it was only in my Igbo Tribe that a Traditional Ruler, took Bribe, connived with the Europeans and dug an underground Trench right from his Palace in Arochukwu in Abia State to James Town in the Creeks of Akwa-Ibom State, and was selling his Igbo People into Slavery, using his Traditional Deity as Camouflage, in what was referred to as the Long Juju.

If Igbo Traditional Ruler could sell his people for money then, only God knows whether the Nnamdi Kanus and the Uwazurikes of IPOB and MASSOB have not already sold the Igbos and collected money.

It is important to tell the truth, and tell it as it is; no matter how bitter it may sound. Only in the Truth can anybody find the Real Freedom.
Quote Me!

Very Innocent Igbo Men and Women out there, may not know that what actually gave them freedom was the defeat of Biafra.

And, other Nigerian Tribes may also not even realize that defeating Biafra and keeping the Igbos in Nigeria was their grave mistake of the 20th Century.

Without the Igboman, Today's Nigerian Economy and Currency Exchange Rate would have been much better than what the then enviable Nigerian Economy was during and immediately after the Civil War.

Recall that Nigeria never borrowed a single Dime to prosecute the Civil War Successfully, and life was normal inside Nigeria and inside the parts of Biafra liberated by the Nigerian Troops throughout the period of the War.

Would it then be just only a coincidence that the Nigerian Economy has trended increasingly down hill with the increasing participation of the Igboman in the Nigeria Affairs from 1970 to date?

Recall that when Biafran Troops invade and Liberated the Midwestern Region at the very onset of the War in August 1967, all the Igbo Traders in Onitsha also invaded the entire Midwest for LOOTING, and indeed, looted almost everything they could lay hands on. Colonel Ejoor, the Midwest Governor who was initially loyal to Biafra, fled on Bicycle to Lagos and pleaded with Gowon for help. What eventually ended the looting of the Midwest, was the Federal Troops. NO KIDDING! And, by October 5, 1967, Onitsha Fell to the Federal Troops.

So, in all honesty, if a Tribe is that Deadly, would any other Tribe ever feel comfortable with such a Deadly Tribe?

Suffice it to also observe that, apart from the small geographical region, the South-East with the few surrounding contiguous areas in Rivers and Delta States, there is no other place on this Planet where the Igbo Tribe or Language can be located, quite unlike other Tribes.

So, the other question is; how and where did this my Deadly Igbo Tribe come about, and restricted to just that small enclave only?

The only people on this Planet that I have seen behave and live like our Igbos, and are as lacking in a sense of direction as the Igbos, is the African Americans in the USA. And, it is not a coincidence; courtesy, the Chukwu of Arochukwu Long Juju.

MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT, I'M A FULL FLEDGED IGBO MAN.

I am only being honest to myself and to my fellow Igbo Men. And, all I have stated here is as they happened or have continued to happen. No Exaggeration.

If all I have stated here did not or has never happened, let anybody controvert and cite evidence to the contrary.

Lastly, and Importantly, from what I have grown to see and observe of my Igbo Tribe, if any Igbo Man is unable to live with Men of other Tribes and thrive in the Country called Nigeria, that Igbo Man also would be unable to live with other Igbo Men and thrive in a Country called Biafra.
Quote Me!
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by flightdey: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2015
[size=15pt]There is more to Nigeria and Africa than just gossip and showbiz. Get the news and join the conversation at https://kakaki.news[/size]
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Okanokan(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
That's the Law. Pdp does not need to insist, except in the craze of the Apc capturing everywhere after developing a conquerors mentality it has given to Nigerians a new set of LAWS, One for Apc, Another for Pdp and yet another for the NIGERIAN PEOPLE. WE ARE WATCHING WITH TWO EYES CLOSE.
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by justmenoni: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Bro APC o pdp oo all na same...I pray God deliver Nigerians from our gullible and wicked leaders

hensben:
You are wrong. Remember the only constant thing in life is CHANGE and when the HEAD(Buhari) is good, upright, steadfast and brave the body(APC members including defectors) will feel it. PDP members don't have any moral right to judge this current administration, they should leave that for the masses. How can one destroy something for 16 years and expect same thing to be fixed in 4 months? That's irrational thinking, wailing and stupidity from PDP camp. Why won't Buhari/APC witch hunt them when they are with our(masses) trillions (if not zillions) of naira. Ibori case was an example, monies were found in the well during Interpol search. PDP had the chance to witch hunt other parties but they didn't due to they were enjoying our common wealth, they stack our money in every corner of the world an underground in Nigeria.
Btw, who are the MOST ex PDP members in APC? Saraki, Amaechi, Atiku, ngige.
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Enice(m): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Typical jinxed APC supporter!! Did APC campaign based on GEJs achievements/how he ran his government or that they would do better? Why do you keep comparing him to GEJ??!! You see..your Booooohari has no standards...if alot of you knew he would be worse than GEJ, why vote him?? Instead of bringing the promised Change. .he's trailing far behind his predecessor and you're proud to sit here and type this. Did you vote him to do exactly what GEJ did? What then is the change you dimwits are chanting about? Atleast the unemployed youths are the most affected. .where's the 5k he promised them. Do you know Katsina women are being paid the same money monthly as we speak? Dundee
this long epistle for me! Clap for yourself. You are criticizing PMB for a failed governance after 5months. Do you know how governments work?
Maybe you think governance is like going to buy beans in the market. Ignorance at its peak I must say (mumu). You think the conceptualization of a policy, its perfection and implementation is like a village square meeting? Shame on you. So far, PMB has performed far better than any other president.
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by magzey: 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
If really election was free and fair in Rivers why worrying about another election? grin angry grin grin
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by hensben(m): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
justmenoni:
Bro APC o pdp oo all na same...I pray God deliver Nigerians from our gullible and wicked leaders

Buhari is the difference.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter / Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation / President Buhari At Ghana's 61st Independence Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.