Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Who Is The Son Of Perdition? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Son Of Perdition? (3777 Views)

Jesus is the Son of Perdition! / Son Of Perdition Revealed / The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by Highcuerayte: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2015
vooks:

You need to read the two verses I gave you and also Romans 9-11.

Now, since you hallucinate that salvation is of the Jews mean Jews are more blessed than you are, do you have assurance of salvation? If the answer is yes, are you a Jew?

You are horribly shallow
Is a fact Modern Christians shy away from but the early Church knows and acknowledge. The Jews are worthy heir of the Kingdom . Christians are not ( Gentiles called out to be partakers of the Kingdom). Christains are called to be a Spiritual Jewish race of God while Jews are both physical and Spiritual race.Difference is one is entitled another is not but made so by the Sacrifice of Christ. The Scripture I provide is not even the reason the Jews are blessed people but that theirs is the Kingdom of God.

The knowledge of this Fact makes the early church gives thanks to God through Jesus Christ always for making them worthy to share in what does not belongs to them,the inheritance of the Jews,the Kingdom of God.
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by MrPresident1: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2015
vooks, ancient Assyrians were black people wink

vooks:

You need to read the two verses I gave you and also Romans 9-11.

Now, since you hallucinate that salvation is of the Jews mean Jews are more blessed than you are, do you have assurance of salvation? If the answer is yes, are you a Jew?

You are horribly shallow

Memorize this
Galatians 3:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by vooks: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Is a fact Modern Christians shy away from but the early Church knows and acknowledge. The Jews are worthy heir of the Kingdom . Christians are not ( Gentiles called out to be partakers of the Kingdom). Christains are called to be a Spiritual Jewish race of God while Jews are both physical and Spiritual race.Difference is one is entitled another is not but made so by the Sacrifice of Christ. The Scripture I provide is not even the reason the Jews are blessed people but that theirs is the Kingdom of God.

The knowledge of this Fact makes the early church gives thanks to God through Jesus Christ always for making them worthy to share in what does not belongs to them,the inheritance of the Jews,the Kingdom of God.
You are not smart.

Was Abraham a Jew?
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by vooks: 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
MrPresident1:
vooks, ancient Assyrians were black people wink

Yeah right, darker than you actually
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by MrPresident1: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
vooks:

Yeah right, darker than you actually

For real? Are you serious? You got proof? grin
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by vooks: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
MrPresident1:

For real? Are you serious? You got proof? grin
Am vooks not 'Serious' wink
It is irrelevant discerning the melanin content of those who lived thousands of years ago.

Can you demonstrate what you stand to gain from this exercise?
Let's suppose they were darker that your smartphone screen on standby, then what?
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by Highcuerayte: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
vooks:
You are not smart.
Was Abraham a Jew?
Abram was not a Jew but Abraham was a Jew.
I hope you understand the simple fact.
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by vooks: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Highcuerayte,

Was Abraham a Jew?
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by vooks: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Abram was not a Jew but Abraham was a Jew.

I hope you understand the simple fact.

What PROMISE has a Jew received through Abraham that you filthy Gentile haven't through Christ?
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by Highcuerayte: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
vooks:

What PROMISE has a Jew received through Abraham that you filthy Gentile haven't through Christ?
The PROMISE to Abraham through Christ makes both equal Spiritually, the BLESSING through ISREAL(JACOB) makes both differ physically.

The difference is not in the promise but in the blessings.
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by sendmeonly(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
MrPresident1:
The Bible makes us understand that the Day of the LORD will not come until the son of Perdition is revealed.

Who is this son of perdition that must fall away and be revealed before Christ returns?

Has he been revealed?

Any ideas? cool

YES he has been revealed, however the world seem to be in their dark and blind times like the dispensation, when Our Lord was in flesh, yet others were still going about their normal business unaware of His presence

Before you quote me wrong still it does not give us 100% assurance to know as only God the Father knows when the time will be.

The concept of God and His method we can never understand best we can do is seek the KINGDOM OF GOD and its righteous, only then would we see clearly What was made blind to us, obviously as provide in the Home Writ, that when the Comforter shall come, He would lead all to the accurate knowledge of truth , now He Has arrived and established the KINGDOM OF GOD but you must ask God to reveal this Kingdom cos it has been hidden From this who claim to be wise, the same way some too refused to accept and believe Our Lord Jesus Christ, because the Spirit did not reveal to them. JEHOVAH GOD AND HIS CHRIST ARE HERE ON EARTH.
Peace
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by vooks: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Highcuerayte:
The PROMISE to Abraham through Christ makes both equal Spiritually, the BLESSING through ISREAL(JACOB) makes both differ physically.

What BLESSING is it through Jacob that a Jew possesses that you don't, or that makes a Jew differ from you?
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by Highcuerayte: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
vooks:

What BLESSING is it through Jacob that a Jew possesses that you don't, or that makes a Jew differ from you?

The Blessing of "No War Shall Overcome You"
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by MrPresident1: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
vooks:

Am vooks not 'Serious' wink
It is irrelevant discerning the melanin content of those who lived thousands of years ago.

Can you demonstrate what you stand to gain from this exercise?
Let's suppose they were darker that your smartphone screen on standby, then what?

Simple English lesson, you do not use 'am' to start a sentence, you can use the shortened form 'I'm' or 'I am' to start your sentence. wink

If the Bible has historical value, which I believe you know it has, then it is tad bit important to be able to decipher the nature of peoples who played very important roles in the rendition of its very important stories.

For the sake of research, I seek evidence from you that ancient Assyrians were black. grin
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by vooks: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
MrPresident1:

Simple English lesson, you do not use 'am' to start a sentence, you can use the shortened form 'I'm' or 'I am' to start your sentence. wink

If the Bible has historical value, which I believe you know it has, then it is tad bit important to be able to decipher the nature of peoples who played very important roles in the rendition of its very important stories.

For the sake of research, I seek evidence from you that ancient Assyrians were black. grin

Was Abraham right/left handed? Or was he ambidextrous? What was his shoe size?

You can see how m0ronic it gets in the name of 'research'. I merely 'agreed' with your claim that Assyrians were pitch black and blacker than you for the sake of argument.

Now that they were that dark, what next?
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by vooks: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Highcuerayte:
The Blessing of "No War Shall Overcome You"
You reason like a toddler and I can't help ask how young are you.

I will demonstrate
So the difference between a Jew and a Gentile is 'No war shall overcome you'!

What does your puny brain make of 'No war shall Overcome you'? What does it mean?

And where in the scripture do you find that?
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by vooks: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Highcuerayte:

Don't be an idi0t
The PROMISE to Abraham was to BLESS him and through him to BLESS all the nations.

[b]Genesis 12:2 King James Version (KJV)
2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and Iwill bless thee

Genesis 22:18 King James Version (KJV)
18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Galatians 3:5-14King James Version (KJV)

5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

[/b]

Repeat, the PROMISE was to make Abraham a BLESSING. Since you admit that you receive the BLESSING through Christ, you agree with me that we have the BLESSING PROMISED to Abraham just as Jews do
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by Highcuerayte: 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
vooks:

You reason like a toddler and I can't help ask how young are you.

I will demonstrate
So the difference between a Jew and a Gentile is 'No war shall overcome you'!

What does your puny brain make of 'No war shall Overcome you'? What does it mean?

And where in the scripture do you find that?
I need not exchange word with you Mr vooks, your words says much about you that there is no need to reply you again.

I wish you won't quote me again because I won't be replying you again. As for the Scripture go and read Jer 1:10-19.
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by vooks: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Highcuerayte:
I need not exchange word with you Mr vooks, your words says much about you that there is no need to reply you again.

I wish you won't quote me again because I won't be replying you again. As for the Scripture go and read Jer 1:10-19.
You have a funny way of slithering away from wisdom.

Answer my question. What is the difference between a Jew and a Gentile?

And what is the difference between God's promise to bless Abraham and God blessing Jacob?

Hear the Holy Spirit;
Galatians 3:28 King James Version (KJV)
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

My broda,
I will not begrudge you if you imagine yourself to be a subhuman and a Jew superman but don't pretend that you have scriptures in your side
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by vooks: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
Highcuerayte:

Jeremiah 1:17-19 King James Version (KJV)

17 Thou therefore gird up thy loins, and arise, and speak unto them all that I command thee: be not dismayed at their faces, lest I confound thee before them.

18 For, behold, I have made thee this day a defenced city, and an iron pillar, and brasen walls against the whole land, against the kings of Judah, against the princes thereof, against the priests thereof, and against the people of the land.

19 And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the Lord, to deliver thee.

Young man,
Please don't regurgitate the garbage you read or hear from your MoG. Use your brain.

These words were addressed to Jeremiah not to Jews

He was to be a;
1. Defenced city
2. Iron pillar
3. Brass walls

AGAINST
1. Kings of Judah
2. Princes of Judah
3. Princes of Judah
4. People of Judah

Or in short, AGAINST JEWS
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by MrPresident1: 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
Is he revealed yet? wink
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by Ishilove: 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
MrPresident1:
Is he revealed yet? wink
Go an sleep
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by MrPresident1: 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ishilove:

Go an sleep

My eyes are heavy sef.
How was your day? smiley
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by Ishilove: 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
MrPresident1:

My eyes are heavy sef.
How was your day? smiley
Dull and uninspiring sad
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by MrPresident1: 11:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ishilove:

Dull and uninspiring sad

Aww...

The stars did not align to give you an exciting day, tomorrow will be better wink
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by Ishilove: 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
MrPresident1:

Aww...

The stars did not align to give you an exciting day, tomorrow will be better wink
Where do you get all these astrological jargon from?
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by MrPresident1: 12:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Ishilove:

Where do you get all these astrological jargon from?

Na normal thing na, if your stars align to give you an exciting day, your day will be exciting, if they align to give you a boring day, your day will be boring. Just ordinary deductions joo
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by MrPresident1: 11:53am On Feb 11, 2016
In Thessalonians 2:3-4, Paul makes it clear to us that the day of Christ will not come until the son of perdition is revealed, he informs us further in verse 6 that this revelation is what is delaying the coming of Christ.

A this point in time, the revelation of the son of perdition is the all critical sign to watch out for for the coming of Christ, the very critical indicator.

Who is the son of perdition and what manner is his revelation?
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by MrPresident1: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2016
Bump
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by MrPresident1: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
Once this code is cracked, we can conclude with finality the time period that Christ will come.

What is the falling away and what is the revelation of the son of perdition?
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by MrPresident1: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
He is revealed.
Re: Who Is The Son Of Perdition? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
MrPresident1:
He is revealed.
who is he and what is he

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? / Don't Be Deceived, These Are The Churches You Shouldn't Be Attending. / 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.