Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

My one and only lovely Bae. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My one and only lovely Bae. (2155 Views)

My New Chic, If Ur Bae Is Finer U Won / Video Of Nigerian Man Giving His Bae A Quickie In Public, Nigerians React / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My one and only lovely Bae. by Toks2008(m): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2015
THE GREATEST LOVER OF ALL TIME.

Do you know that as you pass through life many people will tell you they love you?

Men use these words when they want to express some form of feelings towards their ladies and ladies likewise use same words to show affection but the truth is that the love of these people are so short-lived and unreal and a little tilt in the emotional balance will reveal the truth.

Will your man stil tell you "i love you" even if you offend him again and again or will that lady still profess love for you if you shatter her heart?
Which lover can serve the time for you?

But there is a man who loved us all so dearly that he went through unimaginable sufferings to save us all from eternal destruction.

Many film makers have tried to show the suffering he really went through but none of them have come so close.

His skin was ripped apart and eyes blinded by whip of thorns and laced with shattered glass.

Crown of thorns forced down his skull. Brutally crucified naked and formless on the cross. All these christ endured to save you and i from sin and death.

All he is asking from us is to love him as he loved us,he wants us to accept him as our saviour and live together with him in heavenly paradise when we leave this temporary sinful and wicked world...

He is reaching out to you this moment...will you accept him?

For me He is my one and only BAE(Before Any Other)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My one and only lovely Bae. by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 25, 2015
I love you Jesus Christ and he loves me too! cool
Re: My one and only lovely Bae. by Toks2008(m): 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I love you Jesus Christ and he loves me too! cool

WOW! so romantic
Re: My one and only lovely Bae. by faith551(m): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
A debt we can't repay
Re: My one and only lovely Bae. by Toks2008(m): 9:20am On Nov 01, 2015
It is amazing to see that this thread has just 4 comments and this must be very disheartening for Jesus.

Remember what Jesus said
"Whoever is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels."Luke:9,26

So if you ever come on this thread and see this very post,prove to Jesus that you love him and not ashamed of him by wrriting.."Thank you Jesus for saving me"

Remember that He knows if you see this and if you do not comment,it will confirm that you do not love him and you are terribly ashamed of him.
Re: My one and only lovely Bae. by falconey(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2015
THE LORD
Re: My one and only lovely Bae. by Toks2008(m): 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
These lovely people never knew the trumpet of their life will sound on that ill fated Russian plane ithat crashed in Egypt yesterday and we pray that the victims make it to heaven.

To us,death is painful and heartbreaking but to GOD its simply a home coming and that is why no matter the number of people that die everyday,the world will never stand still and It will nevr make GOD less of who he is.

The best bet for us is to prepare ourselves while still alive so that we can make heaven if we die this minute.

Accept Jesus as your lover,your lord and Saviour this very minute and get your name a place in the book of life.

This toddler you see,is happily playing about in heaven as i write this...If you have a loved one that dies and he or she is born again,please don't weep for such because that person is even enjoying a far better life than what you think you are enjoying here.

This is why i wil never ever joke with my Jesus oh how i love him.

1 Like

Re: My one and only lovely Bae. by Toks2008(m): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2015
Thank you Jehovah for the gift of life and i pray that no one who reads this will lose his or her soul to the devil in Jesus name...AMEN

Happy sunday friends.

2 Likes

Re: My one and only lovely Bae. by Alexdroh(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2015
Am a sinner forgive me oh lord...an make me nt to miss HEAVEN, amen. embarassedAm a sinner forgive me oh lord...an make me nt to miss HEAVEN, amen.
Re: My one and only lovely Bae. by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 22, 2015
THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST.
Re: My one and only lovely Bae. by Toks2008(m): 11:08am On Nov 22, 2015
Alexdroh:
Am a sinner forgive me oh lord...an make me nt to miss HEAVEN, amen. embarassedAm a sinner forgive me oh lord...an make me nt to miss HEAVEN, amen.

Your name has just been written in the book of life...Dont ever give up your salvation...

This world is vanity and nobody knows when he or she will leave but lets be prepared every minute of our lives.

Congrats bro.
Re: My one and only lovely Bae. by Joslyn(f): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
I LOVE you JESUS.You have been good to me despite my sins.*Grateful heart*
Re: My one and only lovely Bae. by grad2012(f): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
I love u jesus from my hrt ,thank u so much for ur everlasting love.
Re: My one and only lovely Bae. by Toks2008(m): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
Joslyn:
I LOVE you JESUS.You have been good to me despite my sins.*Grateful heart*
grad2012:
I love u jesus from my hrt ,thank u so much for ur everlasting love.

Ladies seem to love Jesus more.

2 Likes

Re: My one and only lovely Bae. by Toks2008(m): 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
If you are reading this but you have never given your life to Christ then you need to do that right now cos the trumpet of your life can sound at anytime and the most devastating thing anyone can do to him or herself is to be found dead without having Jesus as your Saviour.

He is reaching out to you this minute so right from the comfy of your home or wherever you are,just read these bold letterings out and you are automatically saved and your name will immediately be written in the book of life and you will never have anything to do with hell ever again...

"Lord Jesus,i believe you came to the world as the lamb of GOD and you were crucified to take away my sins.I accept you this moment as my lord and Saviour,thank you Jesus for saving me"

If you read these words out then i say congratulations...your name has just been written in the book of life...You now need to pray for the holy spirit to come into you and perfect your salvation.

Congratulations once again..You are now officially a citizen of heavenly paradise.

Re: My one and only lovely Bae. by donkuso(f): 6:37am On Nov 23, 2015
Thank you Jesus for saving me
Re: My one and only lovely Bae. by Toks2008(m): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
donkuso:
Thank you Jesus for saving me
wink
Re: My one and only lovely Bae. by Toks2008(m): 8:54am On Nov 29, 2015
If you have evr at anytime in your life accepted Christ as your lord and Saviour and for one reason or the other have given up your salvation due to repetitive sins please its time to retrace and come back to Christ because he has not forsaken you regardless.

I remember when i newly gave my life to christ at the tender age of 13...i guess i was ib form2 as it was called way back now called jss2 or so...then if i mistakenly abuse anyone you will hear my friends say "ah see this one that is calling himself born again abusing someone" and i will feel so ashamed and would almost want to give up the born again thing.

The simple fact is that many people in hell today have no business there but they are victims of their own decision.

Yes you can give your life to christ and afterwards still see yourself commit crazy sins over and over and over again AND THIS DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE BORN AGAIN....and each time you fall into sin, you must ask GOD to forgive you But when you start enjoying those sins and you see yourself craving for it or looking forward to it then you have crossed the delicate line.

The truth is that the grace of GOD is not for us to enjoy sins or to sin with impunity but the grace is there for us to live above sins,to put away any consciousness of sins and understand that by faith in christ we are justified and not by the sins we commit or the righteousness of our deeds.

After you give your life to christ,all you need to do is ask the holy spirit to come into your life to perfect your salvation and you will be amazed that those sins you think are too strong for you to overcome will suddenly be so weak to dominate you...remember ONLY BY THE SPIRIT and not by our power or effort can we live a redeemed life.

Hope this makes sense.
Re: My one and only lovely Bae. by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 29, 2015
Thank u JESUS for ur love,u r my personal lord&saviour!!

**Thankful hrt**love u Jesus
Re: My one and only lovely Bae. by Toks2008(m): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
Thank u JESUS for ur love,u r my personal lord&saviour!!

**Thankful hrt**love u Jesus
smiley
Re: My one and only lovely Bae. by tpiander: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2019

(1) (Reply)

And She Farted! / Some Girls Have No Chill, This Is Wickedness! / Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretly Looking For In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.