Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Why Do Married Men/women Masturbate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Married Men/women Masturbate? (2061 Views)

How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? / Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Married Men/women Masturbate? by captianfreeman(m): 4:24pm On May 10, 2016
Good Day all.
Please I need your opinion on this issue of masturbation. I want to know why married couples will engage in masturbation.
If a man who admire and fall in love with the opposite sex , is call straight. Man to man is call gay. Woman to woman is call lesbian. What do we call self to self. ?
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Masturbate? by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 10, 2016
Is this one of ur research assignment on ur social science class?
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Masturbate? by Xgz1(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2016
self to self is called selfie

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men/women Masturbate? by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 10, 2016
Its like asking why a physician would drink to stupor. I mean, he knows it ain't healthy to , but still engage in it >Power of addiction!
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Masturbate? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 10, 2016
Why don't you go and ask them yourself instead. Redundant fool!
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Masturbate? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 10, 2016
KashyBaby:
Is this one of ur research assignment on ur social science class?
Haha... Come on give ur answer nd gerrarahere gal! Op is just curious
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Masturbate? by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 10, 2016
Aisha96:
Why don't you go and ask them yourself instead. Redundant fool!
Kids will always be kids. *smh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men/women Masturbate? by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Masturbate? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 10, 2016
Aisha96:

You are too worthless for your utterly useless opinion to mean anything to me. I'd rather happily listen to a cock crow. . .

Fucking retard_
I know its a teen boy behind this account displaying (f).

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men/women Masturbate? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Masturbate? by firstking01(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2016
Masturbation is an addiction just like smoking and drinkingundecided
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Masturbate? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:56pm On May 10, 2016
Xgz1:

self to self is called selfie

You Win...

1billion likes...
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Masturbate? by Xgz1(m): 4:59pm On May 10, 2016
Okijajuju1:

You Win...

1billion likes...
gbam!
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Masturbate? by Greene66: 5:07pm On May 10, 2016
firstking01:
Masturbation is an addiction just like smoking and drinkingundecided

It's not
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Masturbate? by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 10, 2016
Aisha96:

Can't you spew something intelligent for once? Okay. Here's the deal: I would whisper words of commendation to you if peradventure a sensible comment escapes your dead brain.

I'm waiting. . .
shut up nd close those ur grey teeth!
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Masturbate? by firstking01(m): 6:43pm On May 10, 2016
Greene66:

It's not
Then why do you masturbate even when you have a girl friendundecided??
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Masturbate? by Greene66: 6:57pm On May 10, 2016
firstking01:
Then why do you masturbate even when you have a girl friendundecided??

Because she is not a sex tool or machine. When a guy wants it doesn't mean his girlfriend must.
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Masturbate? by firstking01(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2016
Greene66:

Because she is not a sex tool or machine. When a guy wants it doesn't mean his girlfriend must.
Wait first, is it not supposed to be part of her obligations to youundecided....my brother, either you accept that masturbation is an inhabitant addiction or you take it that a man who has a wife or girl friend and still masturbates is sick in the head, i mean he's surfering from mental instabilityundecided
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Masturbate? by Greene66: 7:30pm On May 10, 2016
firstking01:
Wait first, is it not supposed to be part of her obligations to youundecided....my brother, either you accept that masturbation is an inhabitant addiction or you take it that a man who has a wife or girl friend and still masturbates is sick in the head, i mean he's surfering from mental instabilityundecided

I'm not your brother oga. And again girlfriend obligation is sex? Seriously? shocked What makes her different from the olosho on the street? And besides even your wife sef is no obligation. She is a human being not a sex slave. If you are in the mood, she isn't in the mood, respect her decision. Would you rape her? No. So masturbation comes in handy.

It's no addiction. Lots of people have partners and yet they masturbation because either the partner is unavailable to satisfy them or they just don't want to disturb the partner.
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Masturbate? by firstking01(m): 7:08am On May 11, 2016
Greene66:

I'm not your brother oga. And again girlfriend obligation is sex? Seriously? shocked What makes her different from the olosho on the street? And besides even your wife sef is no obligation. She is a human being not a sex slave. If you are in the mood, she isn't in the mood, respect her decision. Would you rape her? No. So masturbation comes in handy.

It's no addiction. Lots of people have partners and yet they masturbation because either the partner is unavailable to satisfy them or they just don't want to disturb the partner.
Qoute me well if you wanna qoute me, i said one of her "obligations" to youundecided...i cnt be dating a girl that constantly satisfy my sexual urge and i still masturbate...even if she travels, as far as she's built to come back in a short while i 'll wait for her....btw, are you not one of the advocates of the TeamForeignGirlsundecided??

(1) (Reply)

I Would Have Engaged Her On Saturday. / Unbelievable! What Is The Secret Behind This? / Red Carpet`s Photo Album Of Half Naked Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.