Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man (51825 Views)

Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by greenprayer(m): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2015
There’s this girl in my department, same level. We’re very good friends who flirt a lot and equally share the same dreams.

In fact, most of the activities we’ve carried out in school were all her ideas. She’s just all over me and attached herself so much in my future. She sometimes jokingly says she wants to marry me. People recommended that we are going to make a good couple. So, I then thought of all of these and how compatible we are, I then took the bold step to ask her out. She only responded that she has a boyfriend and we should drop the dating discussion for now since we’re still best of friends and we have
enough time to talk about it. I dropped it. After sometimes, she started complaining that she doesn’t like my being strange. I told her I loved her so much, she replied via chat “I understand but I love my boyfriend, he’s the best part of me”.

Please help me with what to do. I love her and I want to marry her. She knows but the only challenge now is her boyfriend.

What should I do?

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by pet4ril(f): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2015
Leave her alone for now since she's so much in love with her boyfriend ....., and it's possible she just liked you to be part of her life as a friend and nothing more. ...your love for her might not be real but infatuation, so just continue the friendship. God bless you

172 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Cutehector(m): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2015
Love sef..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by falconey(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2015
it hurts nigga, I've been there.

Bro just pray the guy(her B.F) got promoted at work to UK or got a scholarship to study in oxford university. That he will leave the girl ( being in higher class) and you will have your chance.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by buzquet(m): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
I think this OP doesn't know anything bout girls and thr lies

145 Likes

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lol, I hope you didn't tell her you were "compactable".

Anyway, she's been honest with you. If I were you, that would be enough reason for me not to care about her anymore, the fact she loves someone else. Have some self respect & get over it

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by emperorchedda(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dude get a hold of yourself and leave that girl with your dignity intact.

Stop being friends, stop the unnecessary calls and make it as platonic as ever. Get yourself another girl better than she is and watch her green in envy

242 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

Wrong advice. He'll still be 2nd option even if the BF died or moved to mars. Who wants to be 2nd option?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by IamLEGEND1: 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
U no get balls ni?

don't you have any pride of ur own?

SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!!

WHOM SHE LOVES!!!!

what do you want us to do for you,give you tips on how to ruin her relationship or what?

just stand in front of ur mirror and say this to urself..... " I AM A MAN".

Now better face ur front and stop hounding that girl with ur incessant proposals like a crazed animal

195 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by asdfjklhaha(f): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
She sees u as a friend but her man as a lover don u get it? D best u can do is to respect her opinion and remain friends wit her.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by funlord(m): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
angry

ﺍﻟﻠﻬﻢ ﺍﻏﻔﺮ ﻟﻔﻠﺎﻥ ﻭﺍﺭﻓﻊ ﺩﺭﺟﺘﻪ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﻤﻬﺪﻳﻴﻦ ﻭﺍﺧﻠﻔﻪ ﻓﻲ ﻋﻘﺒﻪ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﻐﺎﺑﺮﻳﻦ ﻭﺍﻏﻔﺮ ﻟﻨﺎ ﻭﻟﻪ ﻳﺎ ﺭﺏ ﺍﻟﻌﺎﻟﻤﻴﻦ ﻭﺃﻓﺴﺢ ﻟﻪ ﻓﻲ ﻗﺒﺮﻩ ﻭﻧﻮﺭ ﻟﻪ ﻓﻴﻪ

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
greenprayer:
There’s this girl in my department, same
level. We’re very good friends who flirt
a lot and equally share the same dreams.
in fact, most of the activities we’ve
carried out in school were all her ideas.
She’s just all over me and attached
herself so much in my future. She
sometimes jokingly says she wants to
marry me. People recommended that
we’ll going to make a good couple. So, I
then thought of all of these and how
compactable we are, I then took the bold
step to ask her out. She only responded
that she has a boyfriend and we should
drop the dating discussion for now since
we’re still best of friends and we have
enough time to talk about it. I dropped
it. After sometimes, she started
complaining that she doesn’t like my
being strange. I told her I loved her so
much, she replied via chat “I understand
but I love my boyfriend, he’s the best
part of me”. Please help me with what to
do. I love her and I want to marry her.
She knows but the only challenge now is
her boyfriend. What should I do?

83 Likes

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
Op.....it hurts,u just av to let her go,if u are meant to be together trust me u will be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
Sometimes a girl says something and means something else.
Girls pretend a whole lot. She just keep you as assistant boyfriend, anyday oga at the top f*uck up,na you get her, but I would say u let her be. Carry your life do something better, fine girls day everywhere, by the time you made it in life, she go start to call you her boyfriend, and won't be ashamed again of you.

Thank me Later
Salem!!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by falconey(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wrong advice. He'll still be 2nd option even if the BF died or moved to mars. Who wants to be 2nd option?

even if he is dead or move to another planet? Is that how you ladies psyche is?

Still in love with the dead? I thought you fall in love with someone you see and share things with in the process, what good is the dead to the living?

When 1st option is gone or far away you can't reach, any available option will or should be first option I reckon.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by ilo04(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
friendzone

37 Likes

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by gamaliel121(m): 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
Love my assss...keep on trying. If she leaves him for you, then she'll leave you for another real nigga too...
Open ya eyes nigga...
Look for your own and leave another niggas girl for him....

23 Likes

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by kossyablaze(m): 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
Slap urself twice.Itz time to be a man

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by kossyablaze(m): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
emperorchedda:
Dude get a hold of yourself and leave that girl with your dignity intact.

Stop being friends, stop the unnecessary calls and make it as platonic as ever. Get yourself another girl better than she is and watch her green in envy
Seconded

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by farano(f): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
undecided

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Youngpo413: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
If she leaves her bf because of you,she will surely leave you because of someone else,I won't tell you to back out,so carry on...nature has a way of balancing such equation.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

You're not getting the point I'm trying to make here. The boyfriend is still her 1st choice, the one she's choosing over the OP. Even if he were to be promoted & moved to another country, it still won't change that he holds the number one spot in her heart. Anything that happens between her & the OP when the boyfriend is gone, would be simply because the boyfriend is gone, really. Settling for the next best thing. Why would any self respecting person put themselves in a position of being an alternative, when they were rejected when both choices were available?

That's like being in a flight & in the menu it's chicken or beef. Everyone chooses beef & the chicken is left hoping the beef would finish so it could be chosen at last. How pathetic is that?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
funlord:
angry

ﺍﻟﻠﻬﻢ ﺍﻏﻔﺮ ﻟﻔﻠﺎﻥ ﻭﺍﺭﻓﻊ ﺩﺭﺟﺘﻪ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﻤﻬﺪﻳﻴﻦ ﻭﺍﺧﻠﻔﻪ ﻓﻲ ﻋﻘﺒﻪ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﻐﺎﺑﺮﻳﻦ ﻭﺍﻏﻔﺮ ﻟﻨﺎ ﻭﻟﻪ ﻳﺎ ﺭﺏ ﺍﻟﻌﺎﻟﻤﻴﻦ ﻭﺃﻓﺴﺢ ﻟﻪ ﻓﻲ ﻗﺒﺮﻩ ﻭﻧﻮﺭ ﻟﻪ ﻓﻴﻪ
OP follow this guy advice abeg. He nailed it.

181 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by falconey(m): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You're not getting the point I'm trying to make here. The boyfriend is still her 1st choice, the one she's choosing over the OP. Even if he were to be promoted & moved to another country, it still won't change that he holds the number one spot in her heart. Anything that happens between her & the OP when the boyfriend is gone, would be simply because the boyfriend is gone, really. Settling for the next best thing. Why would any self respecting person put themselves in a position of being an alternative, when they were rejected when both choices were available?

That's like being in a flight & in the menu it's chicken or beef. Everyone chooses beef & the chicken is left hoping the beef would finish so it could be chosen at last. How pathetic is that?

now I get it.

With girls everything is complicated........it baffles me how girls analyse and forecast things of the heart better than any other things.
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Lovetinz(m): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
Its your fault,
If you have been destroying her azz regularly, you wont give a feck about her main guy!

4 Likes

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

You would too if you didn't think with your little head most the time tongue

Well, girls are emotional being by nature, that's why.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by falconey(m): 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You would too if you didn't think with your little head most the time tongue

Well, girls are emotional being by nature, that's why.

by little head you meant , the little me downstairs?

What you 'must' understand is , it has a mind of its own. It takes great amount of resistance and strong will to control it most times.

Check out of 10 headlines these days (nairaland), you must see atleast one or two cases of 'RAPE'.

and men are other beings and a little bit emotional SAVVY?
Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by kokoA(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
OP is the zonal Chairman of Friendzone.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by HCpaul(m): 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
Every loves that claims despiration is not love.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
First word in the book life is
TO HONOUR GOD
AND MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY

yes u love her but give her the space to be
Sure she would ponder on what u av told her

She is goin to weigh both sides please b calm nd b happy dnt sell ur happiness to others indirectly

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Jite001(m): 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
Baba freee her o. maintain your pride while you still can

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man by Sheflex4real(m): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
If truely u love her, then i guess you want her to be happy, so if her so called lover makes her happy well then u gona have to learn to live with that. the only thing you can do now is to move on. cause sticking around is not going to help, it's just gona makes u look despirate and weak, & that will of cause ruine ur chance of ever getting her.My taught though.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? / Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict / 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.