Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy (29314 Views)

Who Says PMB Is Not Working? (photos) / Nigeria Sliding Into Dictatorship, PDP Raises Alarm / "We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by oekehinde: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ok
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by damton(m): 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
n
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by FolabiCash: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
Metuh was on point
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by kurtCobain(m): 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
PDP should accept its reign is over and deal with it!

7 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by obotblitz(m): 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
I forsee a revolution...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Panzerfaust(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

I am neither crying nor wailing.

I have issued an utterance, a prophetic one.
A people can only be muzzled for so long.

Btw
I do not totally identify with the Old PDP.
APC is not an option.
iRep Nex Gen PDP.
So ther is old PDP and new PDP ba? I smell confusion.

11 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by ddeola: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Bad belle and corrupt opposition. Nigerians have spoken.

PMB remains the president whether peoples destruction party likes it or not. Let Buhari prove himself, Nigerians will speak again come 2019

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Olayinka8793(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
H
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by ERAKAMUS: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
USELESS CHANGE GOVERNMENT, That has no shame.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by emmanuel596(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wailing

3 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

I am neither crying nor wailing.

I have issued an utterance, a prophetic one.
A people can only be muzzled for so long.

Btw
I do not totally identify with the Old PDP.
APC is not an option.
iRep Nex Gen PDP.

That is the PEOPLE'S DEMOCRACY PARTY-

5 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Justicealh3(m): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Is this all about "Wike?

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by mrhipup(m): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
People Demoralizing Party wen will they accept d fact that they are now amongthe minority party

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by mascherra(m): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
If the performance since 1999 is anything to go by, pdp should please shut up

grin angry grin grin grin grin grin God bless you my dear friend ]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by 1wolex85: 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

News has it that the Rivers Tribunal Judge is Buhari's in-law.
Way to go Mr President.

Buhari and co want to turn Nigeria to a one party state.
He keeps dealing his arm of vindictiveness and divisiveness.
Those who wish to call him out are either muzzled or bullied out.

A Gideon shall arise.
Mark my words.
So no one on Wike's team realised that the Judge is Buhari's inlaw till after the judgement right? Your naivity to be here!

You guys have been shouting that Wike will will the rerun, so what's the problem? If Wike wins fine, but let things be done the right way.

For the PDP guys making noise about Kano, no one is stopping you from going to the tribunal.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by sammyj: 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
You and your PDP corrupt party always feed and dine on propaganda and corruption. Wailing can't help you guys . You got the opportunity to fix this country for 16 years which you did not let us give another party 4 years and see how it goes!!!
MizMyColi:

News has it that the Rivers Tribunal Judge is Buhari's in-law.
Way to go Mr President.

Buhari and co want to turn Nigeria to a one party state.
He keeps dealing his arm of vindictiveness and divisiveness.
Those who wish to call him out are either muzzled or bullied out.

A Gideon shall arise.
Mark my words.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by philips70(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
PDP's cry is seriously amusing me. Is this the same PDP we know in the last 16 years? I am just not sure. The same PDP who used the police, army, DSS, legislature, court judges and any other forces you can think of to stifle the opposition till God said on March 28th enough is enough?

Mba, I am not sure. This party strode the length and breadth of this country like a colossus! How are the mighty fallen! This will serve as a warning to the political class.

Truth of the matter is the PDP is just not used to not being in the position to use state power to get all they want. They can't just believe the IMPUNITY they are so used to is just not possible anymore.
Now I can see Femi was actually being prophetic when he named them Wailing Wailers. I never knew they will be crying on a daily basis as such.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Orikinla(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
[size=28pt]Raise your glasses guys and say cheers![/size]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by TippyTop(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
Buhari remains a dictator, his democratic credentials remain suspect.
Impeach the dullard now.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by shamecurls(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wailing Wailers....!!! Food is ready oooo Come and eat....o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by biafranqueen: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
People are saying PDP did it so why not us!
Is that CHANGE?
So the Change you chanted was just party change ?
What happen to if we don't kill corruption, corruption go kill us? So the other elections held in Rivers the same time went ok?
I noticed that the 5% has now changed to 15% because the corruption of this administration has turned to something we never imagined.
I told you that Buhari will take us back 20 years never knew it would be so quick....

5 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by shamecurls(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by ventoh: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
heheheheheheh......anyone dat criticizes femi adeshina coinage's wailing wailer is nt in tuned wth philosophical saying
Now d wailing wailer is in full force.... ;Dheheheheheheh......anyone dat criticizes femi adeshina coinage's wailing wailer is nt in tuned wth philosophical saying
Now d wailing wailer is in full force.... :

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by LaconicINC: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
I really can't believe that this is same PDP that boasted of ruling Nigeria for 60 years, just five months of being in opposition and they are crying foul, eya! Una dooh four years is a long time! Happy wailing PDP tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by ventoh: 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
heheheheheheh......anyone dat criticizes femi adeshina coinage's wailing wailer is nt in tuned wth philosophical saying
Now d wailing wailer is in full force.... ;Dheheheheheheh......anyone dat criticizes femi adeshina coinage's wailing wailer is nt in tuned wth philosophical saying
Now d wailing wailer is in full force.... :
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by superow: 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
MizMyColi:
As will soon be published by media houses nationwide.

CC: Lalasticlala Laveda

Why did he not mentioned the bribe of the first Judge by Wike? Stupid people

https://m.facebook.com/333519270030012/photos/a.434504279931510.90385.333519270030012/883100785071855/?type=3&source=46&refid=17
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Diligence: 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
HOW CAN A TRIBUNAL GIVE JUDGEMENT ON A CASE BROUGHT BY APC WHO PUBLICLY BOYCOTTED THE GUBER-ELECTION IN RIVERS STATE...NOTHINGS ATTRACTS ANARCHY FASTER THAN WHEN A THE JUDICIARY IS SEEN AS BEING INFLUENCED...

BUHARI TRUNCATED A DEMOCRACY, NOW HE'S A BENEFICIARY, BUT THIS TIME ROUND HE IS SO EAGER TO TAKE NIGERIA BACKWARDS...

THAT'S WHAT U GET WHEN A MAN REFUSED TO DEVELOP HIMSELF AND HE IS GIVEN SUCH A HUGE RESPONSIBILITY IN THIS 21ST CENTURY...

7 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by cuvox(m): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
APC didn't even win half of a local government in Delta State but the way they are boasting Here is quite scary.

WATCHING THIS MAFIA STYLE GOVERNMENT IN 3D

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by trapQ: 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Elections didn't take place in ph and everyone knows this. The problem with nigeria is that we support the party instead of the candidate. Don't know sane people would support a clueless incompentent GEJ.
FrankValency:
Lol...............PDP ,so. E dey pain,chai, when una dey lead for 16 yrs, nothing to show.

For Nigeria to move on we must talk true o,am from south east and was serving when the elections were held,from gatherings from my fellow corps members. There were no elections in Rivers State,what the hell was PDP giving corpers 50,000 for? Corruption must go,if we want a better Nigeria. Period!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by ERAKAMUS: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
Diligence:
HOW CAN A TRIBUNAL GIVE JUDGEMENT ON A CASE BROUGHT BY APC WHO PUBLICLY BOYCOTTED THE GUBER-ELECTION IN RIVERS STATE...NOTHINGS ATTRACTS ANARCHY FASTER THAN WHEN A THE JUDICIARY IS SEEN AS BEING INFLUENCED...

BUHARI TRUNCATED A DEMOCRACY, NOW HE'S A BENEFICIARY, BUT THIS TIME ROUND HE IS SO EAGER TO TAKE NIGERIA BACKWARDS...

THAT'S WHAT U GET WHEN A MAN REFUSED TO DEVELOP HIMSELF AND HE IS GIVEN SUCH A HUGE RESPONSIBILITY IN THIS 21ST CENTURY...
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
Please, those of you who are holding brief for the PDP, should allow common sense and the fear of God prevail on you by asking yourself why Mr Wike decided to unleash brazen acts of violence on Rivers people when it was very clear that his opponent stood no chance of getting up to 20% of votes in a free election? If the election had not been outrightly nullified, it would have been a great abomination. Cool down, PMB has no interest in those kinds of partisan politics. #Justice

Cc: MrDavidson

2 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by free2ryhme: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
PDP should shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors / Ned Nwoko Carpets Governors Forum For Deceiving Nigerians On Paris Club Refund / Ekiti Lawmakers Protest At US, UK Embassies(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.