Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,618 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy (29317 Views)

Who Says PMB Is Not Working? (photos) / Nigeria Sliding Into Dictatorship, PDP Raises Alarm / "We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by hotgunz(m): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
musKeeto:
Millions of Nigerians think otherwise. The PDP way of democracy was an absolute failure. Not even up to a year and PDP still crying. Opposition no sweet at all.
u think nt million of Nigerians, y can't we use our head for once.... D way things will end @d end we will start complainin take odas country's as a case study.... Let Apc accept INEC result and leave River state for dem let peace reign
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by ddippset(m): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Laveda:
Can the APC supporters please tell me what they are jubilating over? undecided Have they won the Re-run? grin. . . Meanwhile,the case will likely terminate at the supreme court while wike remains governor
Can the pdp supporters and olisah metuh tell me what the are jubiwailing over? Have they lost the re run? Meanwhile the case will likely go to the appeal and supreme courts while wike will still be booted out after that scandal and massacre he called a peaceful and credible election.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by nickxtra(m): 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
musKeeto:
Millions of Nigerians think otherwise. The PDP way of democracy was an absolute failure. Not even up to a year and PDP still crying. Opposition no sweet at all.
Any time PDP cries like a baby like this, I pity them. They did worse when they were there

2 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by hotgunz(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
ddeola:
Bad belle and corrupt opposition. Nigerians have spoken.

PMB remains the president whether peoples destruction party likes it or not. Let Buhari prove himself, Nigerians will speak again come 2019
who s dragin buhari bein president with you...

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by flokii: 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
guilty conscience...
why not do d talking at d polls?... dead party
zero tolerance to impunity & bad governance... Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by kinibigdeal(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
undecided
musKeeto:

But I don't think otherwise
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by 5thcolm(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

I am neither crying nor wailing.

I have issued an utterance, a prophetic one.
A people can only be muzzled for so long.

Btw
I do not totally identify with the Old PDP.
APC is not an option.
iRep Nex Gen PDP.

Which one b next gen PDP again

Ode...
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by oweman: 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mandate obtain by fraud
by fraudstaers

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by honeywealth75(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
In wasiu ayinde's voice . Eh ti ri nkankan. PDP U neva c anything.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Orikinla(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
TippyTop:
Buhari remains a dictator, his democratic credentials remain suspect.
Impeach the dullard now.

[size=18pt]All Gifts Comes Through The Golden Door of Access.
You will never be promoted until somebody sees you. You will never be respected and valued until somebody sees you. Everything You Want Comes Through Access. God Cannot Change Your Life Until He Changes Who You Have Access To.
~ Dr. Mike Murdock (drmikemurdock@thewisdomcenter.tv) [/size]

We are moving forward.
Trust Almighty God JEHOVAH to perfect His Will in our lives.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Ruuhh(m): 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
it is rather unfortunate that PDP, a national party,one previously in almost total control of the country can not guard it's utterances,still maintains it's crude,shallow,wicked and naive identity. no matter what has happened, playing dirty politics should be your last resort, politics is calculation, strategy, credibility, honour,pride and interest which obviously PDP lacks grossly. go get your house in order and never again insult the president or his office otherwise we'll go beyond polling booths to root PDP out! am just glad PDP is dying a slow and painful death,all the shout echoes their emptiness (power of media) the only thing they now best #SHOUT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Banter1(m): 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wailee
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by trappatoni(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
obotblitz:
I forsee a revolution...
a revolution in your house. You guys were in government for Sixteen solid years and are calling for revolution just six months in opposition. Please go play somewhere else.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by gigabyte13: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
Eyaaaah, how are the mighty fallen? So the PDP are now looking for official and registered wailers. Does it mean that all the wailing from the red-capped citizens are unregistered and unofficial?

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by tope777(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
IyaIode:
If the performance since 1999 is anything to go by, pdp should please shut up

But the PDP still rule up till now shocked APC consist 70% of PDP grin grin grin what a change.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Laveda(f): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
ddippset:
Can the pdp supporters and olisah metuh tell me what the are jubiwailing over? Have they lost the re run? Meanwhile the case will likely go to the appeal and supreme courts while wike will still be booted out after that scandal and massacre he called a peaceful and credible election.
You and I know PDP/Wike won the Rivers state election. . . PDP won all State and National assemby seat. . . So how then can you say wike dint win the Governorship election?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by gigabyte13: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
Bros opposition no easy for thieves and looters na. Hw will they survive na.
trappatoni:
a revolution in your house. You guys were in government for Sixteen solid years and are calling for revolution just six months in opposition. Please go play somewhere else.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by greggng: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
This pdp spokes man should be arrested now if actually he wrote this inflamatory statements capable of heating up the polity. Click like if u re in support of metu spending time with dss to explain certain things

8 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by wellmax(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
Laveda:
It was a vivid rape of justice, politics aside, the likes of tribunal judge that pronounce the verdict on Rivers state should be sacked, otherwise this kind of person will continue to make our judicial institution a subject of ridicule, in Rivers State, PDP won all state Assembly,and national Assembly seat,so how can they say Wike did not win? Moreover we all knew that the card readers malfunctioned in many states,and Nigerians suggested that accreditions be done manually. . .even in lagos accredition was done manually,and it was the same tribunal that judged lagos state,why was lagos state election not nullified? This is a primitive trick,because the truth is glaring to the people

I laugh at your low knowledge of legal systems. So because the HOR candidate is not able to pursue or defend his case, then all other elections held same day will be automatically correct, abi? I laugh in swahilli.
Do you remember Anambra (Obi) Edo (Adams) etc, did the House of Assembly Change. Bro I no get time to educate you jare. If you like celebrate your ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by AskProf: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
IyaIode:

This wench was celebrating the nullification of the election an Apc senator few weeks ago, now she is wailing all over the place like irregular menstruation.

Gideon ko Ogidan ni

Wao!
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Jabioro: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
;DSo PDP as a party sabi cry like this ? :DSo PDP as a party sabi cry like this ?
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by kadree(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

News has it that the Rivers Tribunal Judge is Buhari's in-law.
Way to go Mr President.

Buhari and co want to turn Nigeria to a one party state.
He keeps dealing his arm of vindictiveness and divisiveness.
Those who wish to call him out are either muzzled or bullied out.

A Gideon shall arise.
Mark my words.
News also has it that d UK National Crime Agency, investigating Diezani Alison-Madueke is also bn headed by Buhari's mum's uncle.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by prophetfire: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
Serves you rogues right. Buhari is nt even doing anything to you guys. With what you did to this land from 1999 to date,they shud be flogging you along the streets of this land. My advice: BUILD INSTITUTIONS,NOT PERSONS.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by gigabyte13: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
The same way Peter Obi won his first tenure through the court with PDP house of assembly and senators. U guys 4get history so soon, abi una brain disappear because of APCHIT?
Laveda:
You and I know PDP/Wike won the Rivers state election. . . PDP won all State and National assemby seat. . . So how then can you say wike dint win the Governorship election?
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by gretblue: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wailing unlimited
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by wellmax(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
missangela:

Lies.
pdp lost elections even when in power,and there was no cancellation of the elections.Jonathan never uses Dss to intimidate inec officials.

Just two elections cancelled, rerun ordered and PDP are in wailing mode already. Do you have evidences that DSS was used to intimidate anyone? Go to Appeal and supreme court and prove your case. At least most of the people there were selected during GEJ's tenure.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Laveda(f): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
wellmax:

I laugh at your low knowledge of legal systems. So because the HOR candidate is not able to pursue or defend his case, then all other elections held same day will automatically correct. I laugh in swahilli.
Do you remember Anambra (Obi) Edo (Adams) etc, did the House of Assembly Change. Bro I no get time to educate you jare. If you like celebrate your ignorance.
Educate me? When you know I stated facts?

And sorry I'm not Bro. . .
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by osazeeblue01: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
BUHARI AND APC, LEADERS AND SUPPORTERS ARE SCAM.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by ABEngine(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
I believe we are yet to see the big picture behind the Rivers, Akwa Ibom & Bayeslsa power tussles, if Lagos didn't permit influence of PDP at the center, they had their reasons. I am not a partisan to any political party, but I do wish to state that Rivers state cannot be handed over the APC, even the dead knows this.

Irrespective of what your stand is about my comment, I would like to insist that as a citizen I suggest the current government should shift focus to developing other mineral resources, repatriate loots of its cronies in the past and rebuild industries in other states (Solid minerals are currently monopolised by known families) and decentralising power.

What I think PMB must have forgotten is that having INEC at his beck and call can't suffice to reelection in the current day awareness.

As for Rivers state, those people are not foolish, they will certainly pick any other party over APC. Remember the incumbent was an APC stalwart even before the elections.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by copiescopy(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
I just hope PMB and his APC goons from Bourdillon are not closing up on Delta State after exiting sitting govs in Akwa ibom and Rivers. They better watch it as we wont accept such in Delta state o.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by omolami: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
Buhari is muzzling the judiciary and intimidating the NASS in a bid to become a dictator. Nigerians should resist him en mass. Preside full in vindictiveness.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Sappyman(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
These PDPs at times are brainless. Let us ask them what happened in the 16 years of miss rule in Nigeria. Have they forgotten so soon. They are always complaining about everything now the table have been turned against them. I see the PDP dying and going into extinction very soon and history would be made that the one populous political party in African has gone into extinction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest / First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months / At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.