Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy (29319 Views)

Who Says PMB Is Not Working? (photos) / Nigeria Sliding Into Dictatorship, PDP Raises Alarm / "We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by femo007(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
the truth can not be hide they one to turn NIGERIA to one party.system which going to afect our democray. rubish
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by menxer: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
PDP how market?

We are therefore duty bound to counsel President Muhammadu Buhari to be cautious of tendencies that provide avenues for the destruction of the nation’s democracy, which he is a huge beneficiary of.

PDP, the counseling party, after riding roughshod on Nigeria to its (PDP) detriment deems it not fit for others to drive on the avenues it created.

What caused PDP's downfall if not for its tendencies to have everything its way.

Nemesis is a b.itch, enjoy the ride.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by wellmax(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
Laveda:
Educate me? When you know I stated facts?

And sorry I'm not Bro. . .

Alright Lady, read though what you wrote and tell me the facts therein.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by honeywealth75(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
Where u mastubating when dss invaded lagos Apc data centre? Mugun u think say we don 4get?
missangela:

Lies.
pdp lost elections even when in power,and there was no cancellation of the elections.Jonathan never uses Dss to intimidate inec officials.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by babayinka77(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
MizMyColi:
As will soon be published by media houses nationwide.

CC: Lalasticlala Laveda

https://m.facebook.com/333519270030012/photos/a.434504279931510.90385.333519270030012/883100785071855/?type=3&source=46&refid=17
PDP will have to do more than this if they want to be taken seriously by Nigerians. As an opposition party, they need to learn the way APC did for those days they were in opposition. Instead of resulting to the abuse of the personality of the president of the country (PMB) they should rather look for ways to fight there battles in court like ACN did that gave them back their victories in some past elections. Nigerians are watching all the antics of PDP and the outburst against the government's fight on corruption. One could easily draw the conclusion that ever considering to vote for PDP again in Nigeria is a panacea to taking the country back to those dark days of impunity and broad day robbery by the govt officials. Nigerians are still hopeful in PMB's govt and believe something far better would be achieved. PDP should not heat up the polity and rather go to court to fight their cases as the case as always being or perhaps they have realised that they'll loose again that's why they are ranting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by ddippset(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
Laveda:
You and I know PDP/Wike won the Rivers state election. . . PDP won all State and National assemby seat. . . So how then can you say wike dint win the Governorship election?
you and I? What I know about rivers state governorship election is that it was the most deadly, rigged and flawed governorship election ever conducted. An election where 29 people died, an election that involved niger delta militants, and mama piss. An election that produced 1 million votes from 300 thousand accredited voters? Guy you have no idea what you're talking about.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by idu1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
IyaIode:

This wench was celebrating the nullification of the election an Apc senator few weeks ago, now she is wailing all over the place like irregular menstruation.

Gideon ko Ogidan ni
gringrin
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Oche211(m): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
If Nysom Wike had won at d Tribunal, it would ve been a Total shame nd a slap on our hard earned Democracy. We all saw what happened in Rivers state during d election. Even international observers could testify to d fact dat what took place in rivers was a mockery of our Democracy. PDP should keep quiet make i hear word.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by DropShot: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
biafranqueen:
People are saying PDP did it so why not us!
Is that CHANGE?
So the Change you chanted was just party change ?
What happen to if we don't kill corruption, corruption go kill us? So the other elections held in Rivers the same time went ok?
I noticed that the 5% has now changed to 15% because the corruption of this administration has turned to something we never imagined.
I told you that Buhari will take us back 20 years never knew it would be so quick....
Keep wallowing in your foolery and self deceit.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by African101(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
Well, dat's naija 4 u. I guess u ppl were praising GEJ when he intimidated ppl wit Naija army during Ekiti govshp election den, nothing was done even when evidence of intimidation surfaces. Meanwhile, we all knw d truth dat many life were wasted during SS election.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by menxer: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
tope777:

But the PDP still rule up till now shocked APC consist 70% of PDP grin grin grin what a change.

Then what are they wailing for? grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
ONLY A FOOL LIKE PDP'S OLISA METHU WILL FALL TO THE CRY BY THESE WOLVES IN SHEEP'S SKIN.
WHEN JUDGEMENT WAS IN FAVOUR OF THE MAD DOG OF EKITI,BUHARI WAS PREPARED BY THEN.
THE TRUTH IS THAT NIGERIAN,I MEAN SANE NIGERIAN,WILL NEVER FALL TO THE CHEAP PROPANGADA OF A PARTY IN THE VERGE OF EXTINCTION.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
APC is a disgrace to Africa, How can BUHARI continue to appoint his in-laws and grand daughters to be heading INEC and Tribunals, This is the height of IMPUNITY, APC have secret agenda, APC tribalistic and selfish government by Hausa/Fulani want pocket Nigeria for Islamization, say no to Northern Islamabad.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by mideactive: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
Tears plenty 4 'em eye,they had their chances but they Faltered..their only salvation is 4 'em 2 perform in there various states.and stop making wicked ppl like mimiko their gov.forum chairman
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by mandax: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
Buhari is merely leading the crusade for political domination of rest of Nigeria by his Hausa/Fulani stock.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Laveda(f): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
ddippset:
you and I? What I know about rivers state governorship election is that it was the most deadly, rigged and flawed governorship election ever conducted. An election where 29 people died, an election that involved niger delta militants, and mama piss. An election that produced 1 million votes from 300 thousand accredited voters? Guy you have no idea what you're talking about.
Are you trying to tell me Wike rigged all the local governments in Rivers state? Even when Ameachi was still in power? I wonder how ya'll Apc reason things, Rivers state Is PDP state, Apc could not win throgh the ballot system now they are trying to win through some questionable court process. . . Go ask the people of Rivers state you'll know

And sorry I'm not Bro,check my profile

2 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by mathelo(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
Let them go and prepare for real election and not that kangaroo election conducted in the last governorship election
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by bmos(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
tongue[/quote]

The kicks of a dying horse - very feeble and impactless
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
The message is clear. Those who have ears let them hear.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Ali97(m): 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
Metu think that GMB is doing what they did when they were on power. you better go and look for the mandate of your people instead of saying all this rubbish. GMB has nothing to do with security or judiciary as far as the election is concern.

https://m.facebook.com/333519270030012/photos/a.434504279931510.90385.333519270030012/883100785071855/?type=3&source=46&refid=17
[/quote]
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Billygee2u: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

News has it that the Rivers Tribunal Judge is Buhari's in-law.
Way to go Mr President.

Buhari and co want to turn Nigeria to a one party state.
He keeps dealing his arm of vindictiveness and divisiveness.
Those who wish to call him out are either muzzled or bullied out.

A Gideon shall arise.
Mark my words.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by ddippset(m): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
Laveda:
Are you trying to tell me Wike rigged all the local governments in Rivers state? Even when Ameachi was still in power? I wonder how ya'll Apc reason things, Rivers state Is PDP state, Apc could not win throgh the ballot system now they are trying to win through some questionable court process. . . Go ask the people of Rivers state you'll know

And sorry I'm not Bro,check my profile
amaechi still in power? Why are you só naive. Wike worked with the police, the inec commissioner, the millitants and the army under the supervision of patience Jonathan. Even 1000 amaechis couldn't have done anything about it. Why do you think wike is running helter skelter to prevent a re run? Someone who honestly got 1 million votes shouldn't be scared of a re-run whatever the circumstances. He knows what the federal powers of patience and goodluck Jonathan did for him.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by ExInferis(m): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

I for type in Fulani before?tongue

Careful.

You're skating on thin ice here.

Leave us out of your schizophrenia.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by 83lagosroad(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Laveda:
It was a vivid rape of justice, politics aside, the likes of tribunal judge that pronounce the verdict on Rivers state should be sacked, otherwise this kind of person will continue to make our judicial institution a subject of ridicule, in Rivers State, PDP won all state Assembly,and national Assembly seat,so how can they say Wike did not win? Moreover we all knew that the card readers malfunctioned in many states,and Nigerians suggested that accreditions be done manually. . .even in lagos accredition was done manually,and it was the same tribunal that judged lagos state,why was lagos state election not nullified? This is a primitive trick,because the truth is glaring to the people

Don't waste your time in informing this dommed generation against the backlash of violence after electoral manipulations. What is good fr the goose is also good for the gander. If river states were rigged then Lagos was not only rigged but equally marred with treat of ethnic cleansing by telling a particular tribe to jump into the lagoon. In a sane world where mentally stable people live Lagos election should have been put on hold.or better cancelled

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Kennydoc(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
FrankValency:
Lol...............PDP ,so. E dey pain,chai, when una dey lead for 16 yrs, nothing to show.

For Nigeria to move on we must talk true o,am from south east and was serving when the elections were held,from gatherings from my fellow corps members. There were no elections in Rivers State,what the hell was PDP giving corpers 50,000 for? Corruption must go,if we want a better Nigeria. Period!!!

Hope you're aware that Rochas rigged his way into Imo government house this second term. I hope the tribunal will also remove him.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Abugab(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
In as much as I want to agree with PDP they too were never prepared for the 16 years they ruled which has brought Nigeria into this economic melee.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Laveda(f): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
ddippset:
amaechi still in power? Why are you só naive. Wike worked with the police, the inec commissioner, the millitants and the army under the supervision of patience Jonathan. Even 1000 amaechis couldn't have done anything about it. Why do you think wike is running helter skelter to prevent a re run? Someone who honestly got 1 million votes shouldn't be scared of a re-run whatever the circumstances. He knows what the federal powers of patience and goodluck Jonathan did for him.
Let's rather sit and watch how this whole drama ends. . .

Cheers.
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by nobeku: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

News has it that the Rivers Tribunal Judge is Buhari's in-law.
Way to go Mr President.

Buhari and co want to turn Nigeria to a one party state.
He keeps dealing his arm of vindictiveness and divisiveness.
Those who wish to call him out are either muzzled or bullied out.

A Gideon shall arise.
Mark my words.
Your FOOOOLERY is worse than Olisa Metuh's....

2 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by babafirst(m): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
I disagree with the topic/headline/caption wharever......It should have read 'PDP raises rallying 'WAIL'............
Re: PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy by Kennydoc(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
'News has it that'...just take a step back and review what you typed...
A forth-night ago, Omenka took you to the cleaners...thought you would have learnt...never to involve yourself in issues beyond your cerebral-scope...#Kontinu#..

Mr man, educate yourself before looking for whom to embarrass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari / Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu / Three ‘Missing’ N49m Jeeps In Bank Of Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.