Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Boko Haram In Control Of Two Lg’s In Borno – Gov. Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram In Control Of Two Lg’s In Borno – Gov. Shettima (2530 Views)

Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary / Corpse Of Gov. Shettima's Aide Who Died In Fatal Accident Arrives Borno(pics) / Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram In Control Of Two Lg’s In Borno – Gov. Shettima by Descartes: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
He has gone to India for begging again while the ragtags called bokoharam are having a field day in the NE grin
Re: Boko Haram In Control Of Two Lg’s In Borno – Gov. Shettima by chinchum(m): 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

If the "clueless" President did not hand over all the local government areas in the country to Buhari,perhaps you would have made some sense.But getting 100% of the local government and losing 2 of them under 5 months has got nothing to do with GEJ!! Buhari simply wasnt qualified to enlist in the nigerian army as an officer and it is begining to show in his job!!inefficiency can never be hidden anyway

100% of local government ?

Is the vast Sambisa forest , enclave of Boko haram not in Borno ?. GEJ never handed 100% boko haram free LGs in borno, that is in your warped imagination.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Control Of Two Lg’s In Borno – Gov. Shettima by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

If the "clueless" President did not hand over all the local government areas in the country to Buhari,perhaps you would have made some sense.But getting 100% of the local government and losing 2 of them under 5 months has got nothing to do GEJ!! Buhari simply wasnt qualified to enlist in the nigerian army as an officer and it is begining to show in his job!!inefficiency can never be hidden anyway

so now u are justifying that the "clueless" did the right thing by using our lives to play politics well, the clueless lost more than triple of the present figure "2" and u know it has been recaptured, the boko haram got to create firm root with the little time he gave to them all thanks to GEJ.
Re: Boko Haram In Control Of Two Lg’s In Borno – Gov. Shettima by MizMyColi(f): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
Descartes:

grin cheesy grin
Simply put... "Buhari needs to fight the greed in him" - Edcure(October 25,2015)

I saw that too! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Control Of Two Lg’s In Borno – Gov. Shettima by sunny12345679: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
kingsolex:

brainless drunkard if ur clueless president did not treat the bokoharam ish with kids gloves for campaign purposes we would not have been here today. Is your useless president and APC not wining bokoharam? From the way they where sounding, I taught its all about the bombing and not still allowing bokoharam to controll some territory. Shame on them ...
Re: Boko Haram In Control Of Two Lg’s In Borno – Gov. Shettima by Descartes: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

I saw that too! cheesy
That's a wonderful quote from an Edo gigolo cheesy
Re: Boko Haram In Control Of Two Lg’s In Borno – Gov. Shettima by illiad: 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
K
Re: Boko Haram In Control Of Two Lg’s In Borno – Gov. Shettima by Adminisher: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros he said controls which is in present tense!!! The Daura President is loosing it!! By May 29 GEJ handed back to him all the local governmnet areas in the country but the dullard has succeeded in losing two of them including over 2000 lives to boko haram!!

Comming from a president with a military background,this is rather disapointing.

This is extremely stupid. First of all this is an APC governor making a report. He is putting politics aside whether he meant 'control' or controlled' does not matter. Anybody who actualky believes that Jonathan liberated all LGAs before the elections deserves the insult thst such reasoning deserves. It is serious mental deficiency of a high order. The truth is that Jonathan's legendary weakness as a man and as a leader caused this greatest problem that Africa now has. He actually allowed BH to recruit extensively while he was president. He himself in is usual mentally weak manner actually admitted to treating the problem with kids gloves. My problem with young people showing admiration for this nonentity of an ex President is that you become who you admire. No normal young man should aspire to be Jonathan. It is the ultimate.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Control Of Two Lg’s In Borno – Gov. Shettima by ERAKAMUS: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mod will not move this to FP until its late night as usual Yeye dey smell.
Re: Boko Haram In Control Of Two Lg’s In Borno – Gov. Shettima by ndcide(m): 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mtchweeeu.. Instead of them to say the truth, that bokoharam reclaims two LGAs, they are telling us Nonsense.

The other day the army had to practically beg bokoharam to stop.

That being said I insist that bokoharam is political, and all these moves is to end the drama without us looking at the ethnic/political prime movers behind bokoharam.

Brethren, don't be deceived they are all involved in the bokoharam things. It's a game gone wrong. Please let's not forget this.
Re: Boko Haram In Control Of Two Lg’s In Borno – Gov. Shettima by saintopus(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
People can complain over minor and insignificant unstructured occupation of two LGAs of Borno. The President said he is winning the war against BH and I believed him completely. Is just that as human being people like complaining over minor and microscopically insignificant number of bombings here and there.
We are wining the war against BH.
Re: Boko Haram In Control Of Two Lg’s In Borno – Gov. Shettima by Validated: 4:17am On Oct 26, 2015
If an APC governor admits that Boko Haram controls two LGAs and part of Marte, making it three, be rest assured that they control much more than that. Take every statement from APC with a pinch of salt.
Re: Boko Haram In Control Of Two Lg’s In Borno – Gov. Shettima by M4gunners: 4:25am On Oct 26, 2015
kingsolex:

brainless drunkard if ur clueless president did not treat the bokoharam ish with kids gloves for campaign purposes we would not have been here today.
If your current president did accused him of killing his people, boko haram would've been a thing of the past.
Re: Boko Haram In Control Of Two Lg’s In Borno – Gov. Shettima by richeso: 5:18am On Oct 26, 2015
[size=20pt]so GEJ was not Clueless After all[/size].... Buhari, 8 Months Gone..Girls not rescued, no girl escaped as it was, still bombing, killing here and there...

BBOG, Obi, where are you ?

Shame! hide your face in the gutter. the lost souls you all sacrifice to come to power will soon come after you and your children.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Control Of Two Lg’s In Borno – Gov. Shettima by 1wolex85: 5:25am On Oct 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

Sterling history of credibility indeed!! Those fools have dragged the journalism profession to the mud!! Only certified fools take them seriously.
I hope you did not take them seriously when they supposedly exposed Tinubu's link with a drug cartel in the US? Those were also lies right?
Re: Boko Haram In Control Of Two Lg’s In Borno – Gov. Shettima by richeso: 5:25am On Oct 26, 2015
Adminisher:

This is extremely stupid. First of all this is an APC governor making a report. He is putting politics aside whether he meant 'control' or controlled' does not matter. Anybody who actualky believes that Jonathan liberated all LGAs before the elections deserves the insult thst such reasoning deserves. It is serious mental deficiency of a high order. The truth is that Jonathan's legendary weakness as a man and as a leader caused this greatest problem that Africa now has. He actually allowed BH to recruit extensively while he was president. He himself in is usual mentally weak manner actually admitted to treating the problem with kids gloves. My problem with young people showing admiration for this nonentity of an ex President is that you become who you admire. No normal young man should aspire to be Jonathan. It is the ultimate.

[size=15pt]just shutup.[/size] and refresh your brain you fool

if you ever know or read this story below and admit its truth. ( i would have lay a curse on you but i forgive your children )

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/

Now go see your Doctor for your drug. dumped wasted dead rat.
Re: Boko Haram In Control Of Two Lg’s In Borno – Gov. Shettima by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 26, 2015
I remember it all started with bombing of churches but the governor never at any point call for a security meeting with the pastors...

We still lack leaders in this part of the world... I mean a true leader who sees beyond ethnic and religious orientation
Re: Boko Haram In Control Of Two Lg’s In Borno – Gov. Shettima by neocortex: 5:52am On Oct 26, 2015
EdCure:
The credibility of the source is questionable, though. The Wailers' most recent propaganda machine.
But my honest opinion is that Buhari will do far better as defence minister than being minister of petroleum. Winning the war in the NE is much crucial than personally supervising the activities of the oil sector.
TBH, the president need to fight the greed in him.

Who hacked your account ?
Re: Boko Haram In Control Of Two Lg’s In Borno – Gov. Shettima by Junior66(m): 7:23am On Oct 26, 2015
SolutionsGuy:

Did you also see “At some point, Boko Haram overran 20 out of our 27 local government areas in Borno State. They overran four local government areas in Adamawa and two in Yobe.”? GEJ saw boko haram grow from a 5-man group to snatching over 20 LGAs from Nigeria. Now from 20 to 2 and someone believes we are loosing it. So 2 is greater than 20? I wonder who is a dullard.
Were you sleeping during the election period? How many towns did Boko Haram control during the election? As far as we know, boko haram went on extinction and only came back when PMB assumed office as the president. I am seriously resisting the urge to insult you here. Wake up if u are still sleeping, PMB is now the president, put on your real self and observe happenings around you. And pls, stop comparing GEJ with PMB. If PMB cannot behave differently and achieve desired goals, where is the change we voted for?
Re: Boko Haram In Control Of Two Lg’s In Borno – Gov. Shettima by nosiebaba(m): 7:25am On Oct 26, 2015
God bless Nigeria and will give Nigeria the power to overcome all these challenges, Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Knocks FG Over Diversion Of Flights / FFK: Pastor Who Predicts The Death Of Buhari's Vocal Critic Gets A Reply / Dream Interpretation About Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.