Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,122 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Cant They Leave The Ekiti Rec Alone? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cant They Leave The Ekiti Rec Alone? (679 Views)

Fayose Challenges Buhari To Try Yobe INEC REC Over Alleged N15m Bribe / Election Postponement Was Actually A Lifeline For INEC - REC Reveals / Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cant They Leave The Ekiti Rec Alone? by neyo4real(m): 11:55am On May 05, 2009
Cant they leave the residential electoral commissioner for Ekiti state, Mrs Ayoka Adebayo alone? a woman for that matter given tight security within the country. Haba! i wonder where political threats would end this our nation in. When someone is committed to doing the right things, some fellow "political monkeys" would be looking for a way to track them down. Those who would have changed this country long time ago were killed by some so called ring leaders in order to satisfy their own selfish ambitions.

Now that is the D-day for Ekiti, i could imagine the army of soldiers that would be in an array for the sake of this genius!!! undecided

God help us!!! cry

(1) (Reply)

The Cost Of Democracy / Yaríadua Seek Approval On $10m Loan To Democratic Republic Of Sao Tome / Rigging A Good President Into Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.