Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? (4789 Views)

Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable / Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants / Rivers Rerun: APC Member Stabbed By Opposition Party - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by 1wolex85: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Rivers state is 100% PDP.

How many votes/Polling unites did Buhari and Dakuku get in April 11 and March 28 poll abeg?
Then there is no need running from pillar to post opening all sorts of threads, infact Wike should take your advice and not campaign if the rerun holds, he can even tell his whole LGA not to vote since he will win the other ones
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by Noble4life(m): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
For Goodness Sake, Somehow We Survived The Last Election. Now Re-run! Won't They Let Sleeping Dogs Lie.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
1wolex85:

Then there is no need running from pillar to post opening all sorts of threads, infact Wike should take your advice and not campaign if the rerun holds, he can even tell his whole LGA not to vote since he will win the other ones
It is easier for Sultan of Sokoto to govern Rivers under KOWA party than for Dakuku Peterside. APC is non existing in rivers.

Buhari, Dakuku and Amaechi will be held responsible for any breakdown of law and order if they attempt to go against the will of our people. We are ready!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by shepherd77: 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
Barcanista the wailing widower.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by 1wolex85: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

It is easier for Sultan of Sokoto to govern Rivers under KOWA party than for Dakuku Peterside. APC is non existing in rivers.

Buhari, Dakuku and Amaechi will be held responsible for any breakdown of law and order if they attempt to go against the will of our people. We are ready!
Hopefully, you will grow up one day. Asari threatened more than this, nothing happened.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
1wolex85:

Hopefully, you will grow up one day. Asari threatened more than this, nothing happened.
I'm not threatening anybody. Am I? I'm only calling for sanity
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by 1wolex85: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm not threatening anybody. Am I? I'm only calling for sanity
so when you talked about making the country ungovernable, what were you doing? they are empty threats anyway
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
1wolex85:

so when you talked about making the country ungovernable, what were you doing? they are empty threats anyway
I never promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. Lol... Bros, you need read again
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by okomogo(m): 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=39352904]
They will fail BIG TIME
How does DAKUKU intend to successfully be governor in a state where the state assembly is 100% PDP?
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
okomogo:
They will fail BIG TIME
How does DAKUKU intend to successfully be governor in a state where the state assembly is 100% PDP?
Confirm...

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by Mogidi: 12:15am On Oct 26, 2015
I foresee a return to the creeks, this blatant impunity won't go unchallenged.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by Mogidi: 12:17am On Oct 26, 2015
[s]
1wolex85:

[/s]

Empty threats because you come from a region where cowards rule the roost.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by 1wolex85: 5:16am On Oct 26, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

Empty threats because you come from a region where cowards rule the roost.
I don't do bigots, sorry. see shigidi trying to get fresh with me! lol, you miss road

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by 1wolex85: 5:18am On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I never promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. Lol... Bros, you need read again
it's actually you who needs to read your op again
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by deanoffaculty: 8:07am On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I have watched in amazement the open threats and boasting by supporters of the All Progressive Congress that they will capture Rivers state by deploying federal might in the forthcoming governorship rerun election. Specifically, supporters of the APC maintained that with Amaechi as minister of Niger Delta Affairs, will supervise the DSS, Police force and Military to ensure that Rivers electorates fall in line so as to pave way for them to rig the election in favor of the Rivers state rejected Hon Dakuku Peterside.

There is no smoke without fire. I believe that the position of these APC supporters is a reflection of the deliberate plan of Buhari and APC to put Rivers state in crises in their bid to impose an unpopular and rejected Peterside in Rivers state. As a proud Rivers indigen, though I am very disturbed by the position of APC, I am not in any way surprised. The position of APC is a confirmation of the undemocratic and unrepentant trait of President Muhammadu Buhari and his party APC which patriotic Nigerians have always cried against.

Buhari should be reminded that we are in a democracy, and we shall deploy every legitimate tool to resist every form of electoral hijacking and intimidation. Amaechi and Peterside should remember that the collective Will of Rivers state people will defeat their fraudulent manipulation. Treachery can never defeat the aspiration of Rivers people. The APC should be very much concerned with the unpopularity of their candidate even among the ever loving riverine people, and the non-existent of their party in Rivers state. They should set their sight on the impending defeat and humiliation that is guaranteed to greet them at the re-run poll.

I want to remind Buhari that DSS, Police and other security agencies are institutions of the State that must not be reduced to appendages of his party. I am not 'begging' Buhari and his crew not to deploy their devilish tactics on Rivers people. However, I want to assure them that they will meet the legitimate resistance of Rivers electorate. Nigerians should note that Buhari inherited a relatively peaceful Niger-Delta and Rivers state in particular. He must be held responsible for any breakdown of law and order that may result due to his attempted hijacking of the collective will of Rivers people in the rerun elections.

Finally, the rerun elections in Rivers and Akwa Ibom states, and the forthcoming governorship elections in Bayelsa and Kogi states must be devoid of State manipulation. Let the people decide, except Buhari wants to make Nigeria to be ungovernable.

God sparing our lives, we shall meet at the polls.
Nice one Bro!!!
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 26, 2015
Rerun has not fully commenced,someone is already afraid. It's no biggie if APC also deploy federal military might. After all, Wike did the same excessively. One good turn deserves another.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2015
Dannyset:

Enh, oya wait for rerun na! Why wailing when ur very sure Rivers is PDP?
Which rerun,why is there no rerun in Lagos?
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by dazdilijae(m): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
1wolex85:

Amaechi is a fraud, yet his administration built the best and highest number of primary schools in Nigeria. We get it, you guys don't like Amaechi because you feel he betrayed your brother,even when leaving pdp was never his 1st choice, he was forced out so you guys didn't really leave him with any choice. You push someone out, he then turns against you then you turn around to label him a betrayer, how is that logical?

Built like this road ba?
Odili road just after day spring sch junct
Non sense

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by 1wolex85: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
dazdilijae:

Built like this road ba?
Odili road just after day spring sch junct
Non sense
I was talking about schools, you are showing me road! mtscheewww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob / Atiku Abubakar; Among The Best To Be Expected From Northern Nigeria. / 30 Abducted Students, One Teacher Of FGC, Birnin Yauri Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.