Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers (63700 Views)

Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives / Two Men Fight Over A Prostitute In Lagos, One Stabbed To Death / 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers by fullstreets: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2015
She thought olymprick was sport for d weak... undecided
Re: Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers by adeoba2008(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2015
na wa ooooo
Re: Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers by alaskido(m): 11:29am On Oct 26, 2015
She died in active service. She be greedy girl. Na only she customer dey to meet. She should have shared the men with her other colleagues. Anyway, na she know wetin she go tell baba God when asked what killed her.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers by invincible007(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2015
K.I.A... Gun salutes loading grin
Re: Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers by marlockj: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
Wen guys say Dat sum gels tooto b Lik borehole, gels will say Na lie.

Imagine Dat kind puciii, well!!

Na only roseline bin Dey d joint!!

She wan collect all d money stingy gel!!!

Hw cn a gel punish ha pucci to d xtent of death!!

Dats Hw sum fooolish guys will b paying skool fees go gel n call it love!!wen all gels r Lik roseline!!! Your paying for skool fees,dem go still charge u say She b graduate.wedding,traditional naa u still pay.house is ur own.!!!!

we still Hv fooolish guys in d name of love ecru Whr in nigeria.

Yahooooo boys no get market again,Bt yahoo babes still get market.

Off to market to buy boobs,ass,hair n makeups for d foolish guys as yahoo no Dey pay again.
Re: Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers by silversonuc(m): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
Adaowerri111:

Lol, propose kwa, oya come propose to me at shoprite grin grin grin
anytin for u bby, wch branch of shoprite is closest to u, or do u want d one @ S.A?
Re: Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers by iswallker(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Adaowerri111:

don't like them tall grin grin

hmm..i see... grin u have to make do with one on da long run...long or short... grin grin
Re: Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers by heywhylee: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin
ijustdey:

bad guy.....

he never finished first round and ashi don tired...... he has used his manhood to reset her destiny gringrin

Re: Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers by IYANGBALI: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Funjosh:

Na you be the only prostitute wey I dey patronise na. Yeye Womanunited undecided

Na him make u no fit beat ordinary ManCity tongue
l dey no 4 dey shiiiit on top of you wey dey no 15. How you dey enjoy our shiiiiiit?
Re: Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers by Aplaudez(m): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
I no blame her sha, møney must be made! Rip rose, ma regards to my dad!
Re: Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers by Funjosh(m): 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
l dey no 4 dey shiiiit on top of you wey dey no 15. How you dey enjoy our shiiiiiit?

Nothing do me cool
Re: Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Obollo girls sef eh
around 8:00pm for night you go see dem as dem line up for Apo Junction
haba
Enugu girls dem like to do, to do, to do! smiley

1 Like

Re: Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers by uncjay(m): 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Seunaj05:
Say no to prostitution, say no to molestation , say no to child marriage. Sex is not a food, you can live a hundred years without it

How many years have you live without sex.....
Re: Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers by Seunaj05(m): 9:01am On Oct 27, 2015
All the 24 years of my existence coz I am not yet married. But believe me u, I know a whole lot abt it, I read lots of articles about it already

1 Like

Re: Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers by Seunaj05(m): 9:01am On Oct 27, 2015
All the 24 years of my existence coz I am not yet married. But believe me u, I know a whole lot abt it, I read lots of articles about it already @ uncjay
Re: Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers by uncjay(m): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2015
Seunaj05:
All the 24 years of my existence coz I am not yet married. But believe me u, I know a whole lot abt it, I read lots of articles about it already @ uncjay
My broda it is only logical for you to conclude that one can abstain from sex for a long period with the grace of God.......but deducing on hundred of years is just not acceptable.....don't even talk about the fathers in catholic, they have their own case..some compromised and some well faithful....I only said this because I've had experiences too and at above 25 I still maintain ma flowers but that does not mean it going to be there forever.....
Re: Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers by JSmart4u(m): 10:04am On Oct 27, 2015
Seunaj05:
Say no to prostitution, say no to molestation , say no to child marriage. Sex is not a food, you can live a hundred years without it

Live 100 years without sex maybe you are a programmed robot or a person suffering from sexual dysfunction. ..no pun intended!
Re: Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers by goldedprince: 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
ijustdey:

bad guy.....

he never finished first round and ashi don tired...... he has used his manhood to reset her destiny gringrin

lol wtf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. / Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.