Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Something For The Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something For The Ladies. (568 Views)

For The Ladies – Is He A Master At 0ral? 4 Signs He Has A Small pen!s / Quiz For The Ladies. Winner Gets N100,000 / Sexy Beard Styles That Might Turn The Ladies Onn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something For The Ladies. by Somethingodd(f): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Yo, so, I though it's time I bring this in here and drop a little something for the ladies...
Ladies of this generation, when will y'alls learn to respect yourselves? Okay so, I gat this friend and she has this guy she likes and shiit, the boy be treating her like crap all the time and I really don't care, the thing that pisses me off is that she comes to cry on my shoulders all the time. He has dumped her 4 times in the space of a year and goes back to her when he needs someone to suck him off. He belittles her and compares her to almost everyone, he complains a lot and can't even be seen walking with her. Wtf is that mahn? Who does that? He calls her fat and idiot and once dumped her because she refused to swallow his spunk.. are you kidding me?

LADIES! Respect yourselves, you're a lady for heaven's sake. You think chasing a boy like a headless chicken will make him love you more? You're just smothering the boy and making him feel caged in. Guys don't like desperate girls, a man wants a woman with confidence, dignity, pride and a lady that knows when the shut the hell up. You dress like ashi #50 with your breasteses popping out and you expect a man to "treat you right and show you off to his friends?". Don't ask for so much and don't give a lot. Just be cool and support your man, help build your man up and don't use sex to trap him, make sure a man loves you for you and don't forget to always pray. Don't be too forward and don't tell them what to do.

Be original, be happy and have pride.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something For The Ladies. by falconey(m): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
I'm here to gossip
Re: Something For The Ladies. by TELLHIT(m): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
cheesy
Re: Something For The Ladies. by midehi2(f): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
thank you!
Re: Something For The Ladies. by Twaci(f): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
High five buddy! cheesy

Oh, and next time ur friend comes around, give her a beautiful kiss. She probably likes you and thats why she keeps running to you.

.....talking from experience.
Re: Something For The Ladies. by Tallesty1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Advising from the friend zone. That's cool........
Re: Something For The Ladies. by ideyhere(f): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Is that your friend on NL If not, then I believe you're missing the targeted consumer... In other words, this your advice dey miss road.
Re: Something For The Ladies. by Somethingodd(f): 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
midehi2:
thank you!
You're so welcome.
Twaci:
High five buddy! cheesy
Oh, and next time ur friend comes around, give her a beautiful kiss. She probably likes you and thats why she keeps running to you.
.....talking from experience.
She's cool but utterly gullible. *high fives her btw*
ideyhere:
Is that your friend on NL If not, then I believe you're missing the targeted consumer... In other words, this your advice dey miss road.
Neh, she's quite real.
Re: Something For The Ladies. by jonaifame22(m): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Womens Breast Sizes Are Getting Bigger / Adam Ate The Apple Again: Women Will Never Change! / Need Advices But Dont Wanna Be A Victim Of Criticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.