Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Iphone6 And NGN100,000 For Any Nairaland Girl That Wants To Date Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Iphone6 And NGN100,000 For Any Nairaland Girl That Wants To Date Me (856 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone6 And NGN100,000 For Any Nairaland Girl That Wants To Date Me by kYjelly2: 1:23am On Oct 26, 2015
My specs

Bressst Size - Medium

Yansh Size - Medium Big

Complexion - dark or fair

Kitty Kat - tight

Yansh Hole - even tighter

Yansh Smell - Strawberry

Any girl that meets this spec can send me a pm in Lagos and we will get this thing done, tanks.
Re: Iphone6 And NGN100,000 For Any Nairaland Girl That Wants To Date Me by Sheflex4real(m): 4:21am On Oct 26, 2015
I'm gona type something but i don't know what. No disrespect OP but r u really that desperate?.
Re: Iphone6 And NGN100,000 For Any Nairaland Girl That Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 26, 2015
This is the kinda post that should make FP. Asin, if u aint talking money, u talking nonsense.

Well, cc evegran. Maybe she'll have enough interest to file an application smiley
Re: Iphone6 And NGN100,000 For Any Nairaland Girl That Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 26, 2015
pinceprinz:
This is the kinda post that should make FP. Asin, if u aint talking money, u talking nonsense.

Well, cc evegran. Maybe she'll have enough interest to file an application smiley

I'm trying to understand who's more stupid between you and the OP. #*thinking critically*#.
Well, you're actually more stupid than the op who posted this absolute rubbish.
You must be so proud for surpassing a very stupid person with your apparently more advanced stupidity. Your folks will be so proud!!

I will never reply a mention from you again because I'm not a fan of stupidity, especially at its peak.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone6 And NGN100,000 For Any Nairaland Girl That Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 26, 2015
evegran:

I'm trying to understand who's more stupid between you and the OP. #*thinking critically*#.
Well, you're actually more stupid than the op who posted this absolute rubbish.
You must be so proud for surpassing a very stupid person with your apparently more advanced stupidity. Your folks will be so proud!!

I will never reply a mention from you again because I'm not a fan of stupidity, especially at its peak.

grin He pain am mission accomplished cheesy ... Exactly how I wanna make u feel cheesy cheesy...

Take coffee to that tongue

2 Likes

Re: Iphone6 And NGN100,000 For Any Nairaland Girl That Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 26, 2015
lipsrsealed we girls aint cheap again to hell with your prize yeye
Re: Iphone6 And NGN100,000 For Any Nairaland Girl That Wants To Date Me by pbs4real(m): 7:45am On Oct 26, 2015
pinceprinz:

grin He pain am mission accomplished cheesy ... Exactly how I wanna make u feel cheesy cheesy...

Take coffee to that tongue
grin grin
Re: Iphone6 And NGN100,000 For Any Nairaland Girl That Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2015
Go to hell.
Re: Iphone6 And NGN100,000 For Any Nairaland Girl That Wants To Date Me by sinaj(f): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2015
nickkylawve:
like they wear cheap
Re: Iphone6 And NGN100,000 For Any Nairaland Girl That Wants To Date Me by Emodeee: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2015
nickkylawve:

cn u speak for ursef? Toto is cheap THISDAY like newspaper.
Re: Iphone6 And NGN100,000 For Any Nairaland Girl That Wants To Date Me by falconey(m): 9:19am On Oct 26, 2015
pinceprinz:

I adhere to this.
Re: Iphone6 And NGN100,000 For Any Nairaland Girl That Wants To Date Me by falconey(m): 9:23am On Oct 26, 2015
nickkylawve:

Iphon6 and 100k?? That's doesn't sound or look cheap oooo.

If I have a FANNY. Half of this can get me down.
Re: Iphone6 And NGN100,000 For Any Nairaland Girl That Wants To Date Me by anigbajumo(m): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2015
nickkylawve:

Bt u wnt Let us knw wen u PM d nigga
Re: Iphone6 And NGN100,000 For Any Nairaland Girl That Wants To Date Me by kYjelly2: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
nickkylawve:

what is cheap there did i say i want zex
Re: Iphone6 And NGN100,000 For Any Nairaland Girl That Wants To Date Me by kYjelly2: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ladies, keep the applications rolling in smiley

I will deposit half the funds after our initial phone call and the other half with the phone at our date location.

We can go to Ocean View Restaurant, close to the beach

(1) (Reply)

Has Any FG Agency Received October Salary. / Photos: Man Does The Unthinkable To Wife’s Lover After Catching Them In Bed / Celebrities Who Stepped Out In Matching Outfits With Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.