Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. (45505 Views)

Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by 01emek(m): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Its was really unfair and disheartened for her to refuse my proposal because of my height.

Pls nairalander is height now a problem in relationship and for the records,am 5:1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by KOLZY(m): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
I really don't know. Everyone has a choice.

My advice: stop sobbing, and move on. There's actually someone out there waiting for you to just say first 'HELLO' and Gbam.. Its happy ever after for you bro.

206 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by misspicy(f): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sorry op go for someone who can date you,no be by force,i cant date a short guy too,even if he is dangote

#yimu

Modified....

To all the m_rons who decided to close their eyes on the sarcasm of this post but open.their dirty eyes and still misunderstand dis post....more orijin to your stomachs o....and to the ones who wants to die on my post,please feel free....grin

O1emek...am sorry if u also misconstruted my post,buh am sure u saw the.#yimu part,incase u dnt understand #yimu means its a lie,or a joke....i was implying that wat i typed is a joke,....mr man u did not create yourself and you dnt need to be rich to.get a reasonable girl to marry,just be happy and confident in.yourself...shallom

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by libertyfather(m): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
That's not the reason, are you rich? Op look up, you see the poster above me? She too dey lie

164 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by falconey(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
oh boy!!!
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by libertyfather(m): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
01emek:
Its was really unfair and disheartened for her to refuse my proposal because of my height.

Pls nairalander is height now a problem in relationship and for the records,am 5:1.

Everyone has their taste as to the kind of qualities they want in a man. This girl was honest. She told you the truth and didn't daly around, beating about the bush and at the same time spending your money like most girls would.

There are other girls out there who you will meet and who will love you for who you are. Cheer up and continue living your life and doing what you like. Someone else will come along.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by capsule(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:
Sorry op go for someone who can date you,no be by force,i cant date a short guy too,even if he is dangote

#yimu
....chia...u can lie... shocked shocked shocked

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by akinloluwao: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
Don't worry dear, she is not meant for you, when you meet the one that God has created specially for you ehn, you will look like a very tall guy to her, infact, you are going to be the most handsome guy in the world. just chill ok grin grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by barthchuks(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
Op nawao for you o, Oshiomole married Lara na, did this tells u something?

64 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by KOLZY(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
libertyfather:
That's not the reason, are you rich? Op look up, you see the poster above me? She too dey lie

True talk

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by IamLEGEND1: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
uuuuuurrrrgggghhhhhh............ what's that smell?
*Modified*
short man syndrome apparently gives off a foul smell......
abeg who get confo here abeg... make I rub for nose
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by ladyF(f): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lol I won't blame her tho. ..height is a very major priority to some ladies. Sorry ehnnn

But 5.1 shocked

#My#Opinion grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Zeedarh(f): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
Eehyah.... Sorry. Problem solved?
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
5.1 bawo shocked shocked u b shorty ooo grin at least 5.6 still better.

2 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
5'1"? That's like dating the little man on top of a wedding cake grin

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:

#yimu

why being harsh on the fellow, if those are your legs via your DP then you're almost putting on a storey building, meaning that you're short too.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
5'1"? That's like dating the little man on top of a wedding cake grin
that sure gonna hurt his feelings, ma'am.

25 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Kingsley1000(m): 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
am just 5.7ft....i suggest u eat alot of meat,fruits and beans or yogurt

do exercise like playn football,it wil stretch ur muscle and bones

11 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

that sure gonna hurt his feelings, ma'am.

I'm sure he's just a troll. If he's real & hurt by that then that's too damn bad. He should embrace the things he cannot change. And for the record, I'm 5ft, so he has a whole inch on me & I sure am not sobbing into my tea cup about it.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by xtervaganza(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:

#yimu
even if he's Dangote?

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Kingsley1000(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
5.1 bawo shocked shocked u b shorty ooo grin at least 5.6 still better.
am sure u aint more than 4ft

8 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Kingsley1000(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
barthchuks:
Op nawao for you o, Oshiomole married Lara na, did this tells u something?
oshoimole is 5.4ft,he isnt that short grin

3 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by xtervaganza(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
But seriously op, you have a psychological problem

For every girl who will not date you, there are thousands out there willing to call you boo

Nas said y'all niggas deal with emotions like b1tches

I'll advise you to man up and stop being a b1tch

19 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
Unfair bawo. She's a true child of her father grin 5'1 indeed, devil is a liar cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by KOLZY(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ladies haba!!! Easy with it already. He is short not stupid.

About the dangote thing. If he has money una go still follow am, so enough with the trash talk

Beside I've since ladies who marry, grand-dad, deaf, blind, black as hell, all sort of creeppy men, all in the name of love.

I wonder when that kind love begin dey happen, with all this girls who like shine shine things.

Aunt lara marry or next efcc boss (edo state gov) for love ko?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm sure he's just a troll. If he's real & hurt by that then that's too damn bad. He should embrace the things he cannot change. And for the record, I'm 5ft, so he has a whole inch on me & I sure am not sobbing into my tea cup about it.
you're a woman it doesn't really matter .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by misspicy(f): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

why being harsh on the fellow, if those are your legs via your DP then you're almost putting on a storey building, meaning that you're short too.

Mr sir,thats my opinion...

Fyi,i am tall,i mean very tall tongue
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

you're a woman it doesn't really matter .

These guys disagree

9 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by elantraceey(f): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dear Op, Even guys with "perfect " heights don't always get the girl they want so pick yourself and move on. As for the girls above me , some of them might end up getting married to someone shorter than you.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by jmoore(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
Start wearing high heels.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ehyah. Sori o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ / Ghanaian Lady: 'I Slept With 600 Men In A Year' - Ex Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.