Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) (31271 Views)

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) / Oshiomhole, Kachikwu, Oyegun At A Thanksgiving Service In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Bollinger(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Okay.

but what exactly is he thanking God for?

For the tribunal's ruling?
Was he the candidate or Dakukku?

Or for his ministerial screening that the APC Senators decided to look the other way?

Time will tell.

The problem with nigerians is that a lot of them are not exposed so they do not know what's good for them or know what the standard is. These guys are turfing with what is supposed to be owned by the people and people are taking sides instead of lambasting both parties. Ignorance is a terrible thing. They are about to spend billions on another election, which if they had done in the right way, the first time, would have saved you all a lot of money. Or, maybe it was done the right way but anyone can wake up and cancel elections. Their is no way to know. Nigerians are like animals in a jungle. No laws, rules, norm, nothing. I pity you all.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by phollybee(m): 8:53am On Oct 26, 2015
trapQ:
Are you gay??
is ur Father in my Custody?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Elle277(f): 8:56am On Oct 26, 2015
His time to shine
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by trapQ: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2015
Lol... Your name seemed gay to me
phollybee:
is ur Father in my Custody?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by JOXY(f): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2015
zakson4real:
we are proud of you sir. You dont need to shout to be known even without advert Gari sale pass indomi.

Na true grin grin grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Deborahj(f): 8:59am On Oct 26, 2015
The decision of Governorship election stop at the court of Appeals.
Once the court of Appeals make a decision the governor must vacate the sit immediately.

atbu1983:

The people in that gathering are they from Kano?

I live in PH too. PH city is dominated my Ikwerre, Okrika (Mama Peace people) and Igbo. Yes, Wike is popular in PH city.
But try and go to Eleme axis, Bonny and Ogoni area (Around NYSC camp) try and speak to Okada men and Market women in that Area, and see how Dakuku Peterside is popular there.

The truth is that as today if there is a Re-run i give Wike 60% and Dakuku 40%.

However, we all know that if there is going to be re-run, it will happen around May 2016. This is because i expect Appeal court Judgement in December/January. and Supreme Court Judgement in February/March. 90 days will still be needed for the election. So the election is likely between April/May/June 2016.

In politics, 6 to 8 months is a long time. By then Amaechi would have become a minister. All he need do is to favour all the politicians who are not benefitting from wike with NDDC contracts and other federal mini contracts. I know NDDC is an independent agency that is not directly under the control of minister of Niger Delta in theory, but in reality it will be if Buhari empower Amaechi to decide who head NDDC.

So it will not be as simple as you think. Politics is all about interest. and it is a complex game all over the world.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by phollybee(m): 9:28am On Oct 26, 2015
trapQ:
Lol... Your name seemed gay to me
So u know how to track each other, even though Names.... Thunder fire Gay,,
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by klbakare(m): 9:30am On Oct 26, 2015
My concern is where is ameachi getting all the money to throw all this big events...although am pro apc but I love to think common sense.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by ElFenomeno1: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Okay.
Or for his ministerial screening that the APC Senators decided to look the other way?
Time will tell.
GET LOST DI...ckHEAD!!!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by trapQ: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2015
I hate it too
phollybee:
So u know how to track each other, even though Names.... Thunder fire Gay,,
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2015
E dey pain me anytime I see cultist praying...
Its very very painful I must confess
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by megamank(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Okay.

Time will tell.

Please kindly go back and read the post again then you will know why he is thanking God.....he has been doing this annually.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by dwebdesign(m): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2015
in falz voice "i want to be chairman" I think Amaechi is now the chairman.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by IVORY2009(m): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2015
largehead:
Atleast he Remembers that he is Nothing without d Almighty God kiss

u too...
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Rexnegro(m): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Okay.

Time will tell.
If God is Good all the time then all the time we should give thanks....for even been alive despite all the wahala is more than enough for thanksgiving sef....
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by activelyA(f): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2015
What is all this childishness and holding of thanksgiving services.....if Wike holds, Ameachi will hold. Is this thanks giving service or I pass my enemies service?
Na wa oo

Ameachi sef is too too childish. ..together with his wife. Why going to Rivers, cant you thank God in Abuja

he should leave Wike alone and face the essentials...
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Consula: 10:13am On Oct 26, 2015
"The special thanksgiving service was tocelebrate the 8th year of the supreme court ruling that made him governor of the state on October 25th 2007. The supreme court had on the day nullified the election of Celetine Omehia and installed Rotimi Amaechi as governor. "

READ AND UNDERSTAND B4 U PUNCH DAT KEYPAD.
Opinedecandid:
Okay.

Time will tell.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by ucholaDonald(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2015
See how Alex Oti is praising God for his own victory that is on the way[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by lekan29ice(m): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2015
Ameachi my man
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by pasol4real(m): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2015
atbu1983:

I live in PH too. PH city is dominated my Ikwerre, Okrika (Mama Peace people) and Igbo. Yes, Wike is popular in PH city.
But try and go to Eleme axis, Bonny and Ogoni area (Around NYSC camp) try and speak to Okada men and Market women in that Area, and see how Dakuku Peterside is popular there.

Just as long as it is not apc.

However, we all know that if there is going to be re-run, it will happen around May 2016. This is because i expect Appeal court Judgement in December/January. and Supreme Court Judgement in February/March. 90 days will still be needed for the election. So the election is likely between April/May/June 2016.

In politics, 6 to 8 months is a long time. By then Amaechi would have become a minister. All he need do is to favour all the politicians who are not benefitting from wike with NDDC contracts and other federal mini contracts. I know NDDC is an independent agency that is not directly under the control of minister of Niger Delta in theory, but in reality it will be if Buhari empower Amaechi to decide who head NDDC.

So it will not be as simple as you think. Politics is all about interest. and it is a complex game all over the world.
No u are wrong, in fact way wrong.
Just one thing matters in rivers state ._ they hate apc with a passion .
If u like make Obama the candidate of apc vs anyone for pdp .the pdp candidate would win .
N if the useless courts decide to ban pdp from participating, the Lp,apga or even kowa candidate would win .
Just as long as it is not apc.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 26, 2015
zakson4real:
we are proud of you sir. You dont need to shout to be known even without advert Gari sale pass indomi.
lol
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2015
atbu1983:

Be like say we be brothers from another mother. Mirrored my sentiments on another thread. People think politics is 1+1=2. When it concerns Nigerian politicians, 1+1 can give you -50. All of them na anywhere belle face. I won't be surprised if there is massive decamping ahead of the elections. Wike remains caretaker governor.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Mimicole(f): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2015
To whom it may concern! This news was wrongly reported!
Ameachi holds a thanksgiving every year to celebrate/ mark the Supreme court judgement that brought him into power(Oct 25, 2007), this year's own just coincided with the tribunal's ruling in favour of his party.
He even chided party faithfuls that it was early to celebrate as victory was not yet complete.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by sunnyking001(m): 11:38am On Oct 26, 2015
My man, my political mentor long life to you IJN
Your enemies will always fail in all area there will come to you.
Ameachi is the man
Our honourable minister of FGN.
Peterside gentle like my mentor Long life to u and come in 3months time u will become the governor of River.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
Is Like Introvert n LadyF has gotten a Job.
they went on LEAVE. Nairaland leave. Lol
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by magzey: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Okay.

Time will tell.
Mumu this article is self explanatory.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by simplisity(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Okay.

Time will tell.
Time will tell my brother. I dont y APC supporters couldnt understnd that, there is nothing to celebrate. Rivers is a PDP state, even if d election is conducted five times free and fair, PDP will still win. Is jst that Wike mess up in d frst place by not allowing free and fair conduct.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by bashydemy(m): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Apc killed the people because they know they can never win Rivers,so why blaming PDP?
Are you this stupid? you mean APC kill her members? you need help..
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Elizabethoni(f): 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
obiremy:
More

I love his wife,she's a definition of simplicity and cute too...they are still in love with each other

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) / President Buhari Appoints 12 New Permanent Secretaries / Aerial View Of APC Campaign For Tinubu In Bichi LGA Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.