Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) (31272 Views)

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) / Oshiomhole, Kachikwu, Oyegun At A Thanksgiving Service In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by tyson99(m): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Thief
He stole ur virginity abi

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by ihatebuhari(f): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2015
tyson99:

He stole ur virginity abi
lol
Ode
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by nwakaibeya1: 7:57am On Oct 26, 2015
Know d TRUTHpractical christianity?kingdom of jesuschrist watch>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by tyson99(m): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2015
ihatebuhari:
lol Ode
apoda
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by saintkel(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2015
kahal29:

Why are you running from thread to thread repeating the same thing.
And wots ur business?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by ERONX(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2015
Thanksgiving for Wike's removal from office
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by blackpanda: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Okay.

but what exactly is he thanking God for?

For the tribunal's ruling?
Was he the candidate or Dakukku?

Or for his ministerial screening that the APC Senators decided to look the other way?

Time will tell.

My guess is u didnt bother to read before commenting! shocked
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by globalresource: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2015
Jonathan was too unwise to loose Rotimi amechi and Obasanjo. And he did not care then due to his bad advisors.

The moment he lost those two men. I know it was finish for him in Aso villa

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:04am On Oct 26, 2015
Click like for dakuku

click share for wike.

Lets see who will win the rerun election.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by bashydemy(m): 8:05am On Oct 26, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Okay.

Or for his ministerial screening that the APC Senators decided to look the other way?

Time will tell.
He is not the Governor but will be the happiest man for fighting and defeating a sitting President, at the same time Dakuku won't be that shamed if Wike finally win and rule river but Ameachi. All the shame and mockery will come on Ameachi more than Dakuku..

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by teepsee(f): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2015
But why won't this people keep there politics out of religion for christ sake. One day we will hear somebody went to thanksgiving for being able to kill someone.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by 4stylz: 8:08am On Oct 26, 2015
I pity these politicians supporters.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by HopeAtHand: 8:11am On Oct 26, 2015
atbu1983:

The people in that gathering are they from Kano?

I live in PH too. PH city is dominated my Ikwerre, Okrika (Mama Peace people) and Igbo. Yes, Wike is popular in PH city.
But try and go to Eleme axis, Bonny and Ogoni area (Around NYSC camp) try and speak to Okada men and Market women in that Area, and see how Dakuku Peterside is popular there.

The truth is that as today if there is a Re-run i give Wike 60% and Dakuku 40%.

However, we all know that if there is going to be re-run, it will happen around May 2016. This is because i expect Appeal court Judgement in December/January. and Supreme Court Judgement in February/March. 90 days will still be needed for the election. So the election is likely between April/May/June 2016.

In politics, 6 to 8 months is a long time. By then Amaechi would have become a minister. All he need do is to favour all the politicians who are not benefitting from wike with NDDC contracts and other federal mini contracts. I know NDDC is an independent agency that is not directly under the control of minister of Niger Delta in theory, but in reality it will be if Buhari empower Amaechi to decide who head NDDC.

So it will not be as simple as you think. Politics is all about interest. and it is a complex game all over the world.

Nice Analysis, but the Ikwerre areas have 1.1 of 2.5 million registered voters.

And APC is widely regarded as an Islamic party created solely for siphoning Rivers wealth to the North, it doesn't really appeal to Riverians and Igbos ( who frankly constitute a large presence in PH and environs)..Buhari hasnt also helped with his lopsided appointments.

Alot can happen in 3-6 months time..if PDP plays the sectional card, it will win with ease.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by bashydemy(m): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2015
NextGovernor:
To be frank and sincere, Wike is loved by river state people. I live in PH and I can testify to that. This jubilation of his removal is only happening online and we know those behind it (the Yoruba and Hausas). People stay in Osun, Oyo, Kano, Maduguri and Adamawa writing what they don't know in River state making it feel like APC is really on ground here. If this election is conducted free and fair again (which I doubt because of desperation of the acclaimed change agents) Wike will win Dakuku with more margin compel to the last election.
Oh....now you are talking, The desperation of PDP and mama P make them kill hundreds of people and rig massively in april abi? Guy go and sit down make we hear word... Why rig when you know you are loved by people? why kill hundreds of APC supporters when you know you are on ground and ahead of them? Mr man say that to Amadioha.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Chubhie: 8:13am On Oct 26, 2015
4stylz:
I pity these politicians supporters.
They are “heavily compensated” for their supporter. All of them have premium life insurance.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by bashydemy(m): 8:13am On Oct 26, 2015
kaycid77:
Our God is a Merciful God, even Killers, Ritualists, Criminals and cultists go to church to give "ThanksGiving"..... for What??
I wonder why pastors are praying for wike the killer.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by 4stylz: 8:15am On Oct 26, 2015
Chubhie:
They are “heavily compensated” for their supporter. All of them have premium life insurance.

Can you please tell me more about that trash you posted
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Segunjosegs(m): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Okay.

Time will tell.
young man if anybody is to blame for Amechi smooth passage it's PDP senators who were scared of asking him question lolz who for like be sacrificial lamb

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by ngbrainbox: 8:15am On Oct 26, 2015
This man called Rotimi Amaechi is a big clown, him cup go soon full
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by lonelydora: 8:17am On Oct 26, 2015
Lion of ubima is my role model

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by bigtt76(f): 8:19am On Oct 26, 2015
Politicians are badt guys. Imagine Amaechi as Minister of Internal Affairs or Police Affairs, INEC nows has a substantive Chairman no more talks of Buhari's sister, in-law or girlfriend being at the helm...... I leave the rest to your imagination grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Chubhie: 8:22am On Oct 26, 2015
4stylz:

Can you please tell me more about that trash you posted
Okay sir. Hold on please.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by olagamalin(m): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Okay.

Time will tell.

Can't you read?....did you bother to peruse at all
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by preshie90: 8:32am On Oct 26, 2015
It's a good thing to give thanks,buh the battle has just gained momentum...Wike also gave thanks on sunday. .Wike will floor them in this one
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by trapQ: 8:36am On Oct 26, 2015
Are you gay??
phollybee:
At least He needs to be in Church also to Seek for God's compassion, sympathy, humanity understanding, forbearance Grace,tolerance benignancy, commiseration, favor,
kindliness,quarter relief, softheartedness, tenderness and Forgiveness even has he Lied to the entire world that he has never engaged in Corrupt Practices... God will Forgive you Ameachi....
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by BrownChima212(m): 8:38am On Oct 26, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Okay.

Time will tell.
Receive wisdom to understand what the story is all about IJN! Amen
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:44am On Oct 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Yes! I was surprised seeinG Nyesom Wike in church yesterday. This is a man who was alleged to have murdered more than 100 Rivers people just to become a caretaker Governor.

Meanwhile, May God Bless Esther Of Our Time (the Lion of Ubima)
Ode,you claim he murdered over 100people,you are not based in Ph,were are the pictures of Wike murdering the people? You guys just come online to speak for Rivers people,We Voted for Wike,and We would vote for him again
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by ayindejimmy(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2015
Nigerian politics and religion
Wike held a Thanksgiving Amaechi had his too Well. No matter the whether, "Praise the Lord noni."
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by harry509: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2015
obiremy:
Former Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi arrived Rivers state yesterday following the election tribunal’s nullification of Governor Nyesom Wike’s election.

He was received at the Airforce Base in Port Harcourt, by his wife, Judith and the governorship candidate of the All progressives Congress, Peterside Dakuku.The evening(thanksgiving) of hymns, psalms and spiritual songs was held at Aztech Arcum along Ken Saro Wiwa road. 

The special thanksgiving service was tocelebrate the 8th year of the supreme court ruling that made him governor of the state on October 25th 2007. The supreme court had on the day nullified the election of Celetine Omehia and installed Rotimi Amaechi as governor.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/rotimi-amaechi-holds-thanksgiving.html
congratulation2 dem...
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by midform(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2015
NextGovernor:
To be frank and sincere, Wike is loved by river state people. I live in PH and I can testify to that. This jubilation of his removal is only happening online and we know those behind it (the Yoruba and Hausas). People stay in Osun, Oyo, Kano, Maduguri and Adamawa writing what they don't know in River state making it feel like APC is really on ground here. If this election is conducted free and fair again (which I doubt because of desperation of the acclaimed change agents) Wike will win Dakuku with more margin compel to the last election.
shut it up! By their comment we shall know them!! U are nothing but pro-Wike!!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:47am On Oct 26, 2015
bashydemy:
Oh....now you are talking, The desperation of PDP and mama P make them kill hundreds of people and rig massively in april abi? Guy go and sit down make we hear word... Why rig when you know you are loved by people? why kill hundreds of APC supporters when you know you are on ground and ahead of them? Mr man say that to Amadioha.
Apc killed the people because they know they can never win Rivers,so why blaming PDP?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor / Police Declare Dino Melaye Wanted!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.