Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) (31241 Views)

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) / Oshiomhole, Kachikwu, Oyegun At A Thanksgiving Service In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by obiremy: 6:50am On Oct 26, 2015
Former Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi arrived Rivers state yesterday following the election tribunal’s nullification of Governor Nyesom Wike’s election.

He was received at the Airforce Base in Port Harcourt, by his wife, Judith and the governorship candidate of the All progressives Congress, Peterside Dakuku.The evening(thanksgiving) of hymns, psalms and spiritual songs was held at Aztech Arcum along Ken Saro Wiwa road. 

The special thanksgiving service was tocelebrate the 8th year of the supreme court ruling that made him governor of the state on October 25th 2007. The supreme court had on the day nullified the election of Celetine Omehia and installed Rotimi Amaechi as governor.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/rotimi-amaechi-holds-thanksgiving.html

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by largehead: 6:51am On Oct 26, 2015
Atleast he Remembers that he is Nothing without d Almighty God kiss

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by obiremy: 6:51am On Oct 26, 2015
more

9 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by obiremy: 6:52am On Oct 26, 2015
obiremy:
more
More

12 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by MosakuAW(m): 6:52am On Oct 26, 2015
The man of the moment. Enjoy your moment!

PDP lost asset in Ameachi. Politics is bitter at times abi na at all times.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by tyson99(m): 6:53am On Oct 26, 2015
Nice one it's his own time to shine too

I love his simplicity

13 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Opinedecandid(m): 6:53am On Oct 26, 2015
Okay.

but what exactly is he thanking God for?

For the tribunal's ruling?
Was he the candidate or Dakukku?

Or for his ministerial screening that the APC Senators decided to look the other way?

Time will tell.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by zakson4real(m): 6:56am On Oct 26, 2015
we are proud of you sir. You dont need to shout to be known even without advert Gari sale pass indomi.

29 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:57am On Oct 26, 2015
When God is involve victory is certain.
Meanwhile let me use dis medium to tell u that d Trumpet might sound after Reading ds msg so gv ur life to JESUS now...............

Is Like Introvert n LadyF has gotten a Job.

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Alabiola78(m): 6:59am On Oct 26, 2015
I will also holds my Thanksgiving, it is time for Thanksgiving grin grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Young03(m): 7:05am On Oct 26, 2015
I smell badt thing coming to rivers

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Joeace3000(m): 7:07am On Oct 26, 2015
Well we all know what he was celebrating anyway.....the one about his election is a fat lie. Good luck to Rivers anyway

Are you looking to get over the fact that you are always short of cash for the best things in life?

Wouldn't you like to have a means of income where you don't have to run under the sun daily running to work or travelling the length and breadth of Nigeria to attend interview invitations?

What about getting a source of income to support your salary?

Join my fiverr introductory training on Nairaland here and learn how you can start earning legitimately from the internet on fiver.com today. Follow me there now..

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 26, 2015
Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 26, 2015
Our God is a Merciful God, even Killers, Ritualists, Criminals and cultists go to church to give "ThanksGiving"..... for What??

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by NextGovernor(m): 7:17am On Oct 26, 2015
To be frank and sincere, Wike is loved by river state people. I live in PH and I can testify to that. This jubilation of his removal is only happening online and we know those behind it (the Yoruba and Hausas). People stay in Osun, Oyo, Kano, Maduguri and Adamawa writing what they don't know in River state making it feel like APC is really on ground here. If this election is conducted free and fair again (which I doubt because of desperation of the acclaimed change agents) Wike will win Dakuku with more margin compel to the last election.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Demmocrats(m): 7:19am On Oct 26, 2015
Amaechi the chosen one

Amarchi the special one

Amaechi the anointed one

Amaechi the favoured one

It all boils down to the favour of God in once life that truly makes someone great.

Amechi is truly favoured.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by lawflec(m): 7:20am On Oct 26, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Okay.

Or for his ministerial screening that the APC Senators decided to look the other way?

Time will tell.
And this is the consequences when u refuse to read the full story... Space booker.. Yesterday, October marked another year in the epochal supreme court decision that installed him governor and removed Omehia.

10 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:23am On Oct 26, 2015
kaycid77:
Our God is a Merciful God, even Killers, Ritualists, Criminals and cultists go to church to give "ThanksGiving"..... for What??

Yes! I was surprised seeinG Nyesom Wike in church yesterday. This is a man who was alleged to have murdered more than 100 Rivers people just to become a caretaker Governor.

Meanwhile, May God Bless Esther Of Our Time (the Lion of Ubima)

13 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by kahal29: 7:23am On Oct 26, 2015
NextGovernor:
To be frank and sincere, Wike is loved by river state people. I live in PH and I can testify to that. This jubilation of his removal is only happening online and we know those behind it (the Yoruba and Hausas). People stay in Osun, Oyo, Kano, Maduguri and Adamawa writing what they don't know in River state making it feel like APC is really on ground here. If this election is conducted free and fair again (which I doubt because of desperation of the acclaimed change agents) Wike will win Dakuku with more margin compel to the last election.

Why are you running from thread to thread repeating the same thing.

8 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 26, 2015
NextGovernor:

The people in that gathering are they from Kano?

I live in PH too. PH city is dominated my Ikwerre, Okrika (Mama Peace people) and Igbo. Yes, Wike is popular in PH city.
But try and go to Eleme axis, Bonny and Ogoni area (Around NYSC camp) try and speak to Okada men and Market women in that Area, and see how Dakuku Peterside is popular there.

The truth is that as today if there is a Re-run i give Wike 60% and Dakuku 40%.

However, we all know that if there is going to be re-run, it will happen around May 2016. This is because i expect Appeal court Judgement in December/January. and Supreme Court Judgement in February/March. 90 days will still be needed for the election. So the election is likely between April/May/June 2016.

In politics, 6 to 8 months is a long time. By then Amaechi would have become a minister. All he need do is to favour all the politicians who are not benefitting from wike with NDDC contracts and other federal mini contracts. I know NDDC is an independent agency that is not directly under the control of minister of Niger Delta in theory, but in reality it will be if Buhari empower Amaechi to decide who head NDDC.

So it will not be as simple as you think. Politics is all about interest. and it is a complex game all over the world.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by oekehinde: 7:49am On Oct 26, 2015
Another Ameachi is a counterfeit
MANAGE YOUR DIABETES NATURALLY
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by englishmart(m): 7:49am On Oct 26, 2015
they only remember God in times like these

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by autotrader014(m): 7:49am On Oct 26, 2015
Ok. We hear.. time will tell
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 26, 2015
Happy birthday to ME smiley
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:49am On Oct 26, 2015
#NaGodwin

See how you can make huge money starting plantain farming business

On 1 acre of land, using hybrid cultured suckers,
1,000 bunches are guaranteed. 1000 plantain bunches sold at N1,000/bunch (through contract sale)
Revenue= 1million naira for the first harvest.
Check for more info at
www.nairaland.com/2097637/hidden-truths-plantain-farming-business

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by TELLHIT(m): 7:50am On Oct 26, 2015
Cute
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by nigeriancuban: 7:51am On Oct 26, 2015
ok
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by ihatebuhari(f): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2015
Thief
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by taiwofisa: 7:52am On Oct 26, 2015
go back and re-read the content of the thread.
Opinedecandid:
Okay.

Time will tell.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by frankwells(f): 7:52am On Oct 26, 2015
see as him wife just hold him, lady has been after men's fame and money since birth,dat ao some ladies hold we celebrities in our different school,no b today
meanwhile:Read Why This Celebrities Are Still Single:https://www.nairaland.com/2664421/read-why-celebrities-still-single
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by anytexy: 7:52am On Oct 26, 2015
No time for rubbish
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) by phollybee(m): 7:52am On Oct 26, 2015
At least He needs to be in Church also to Seek for God's compassion, sympathy, humanity understanding, forbearance Grace,tolerance benignancy, commiseration, favor,
kindliness,quarter relief, softheartedness, tenderness and Forgiveness even has he Lied to the entire world that he has never engaged in Corrupt Practices... God will Forgive you Ameachi....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them / You Should Be Praying For Buhari, Not Campaigning For 2019– PDP Carpets Okorocha / Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.