Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

It Is So Strange, Looks Like A Puzzle, Can You Help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is So Strange, Looks Like A Puzzle, Can You Help? (1015 Views)

RUTHLESS BETRAYALS : SO STRANGE A LOVE STORY / Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) / Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is So Strange, Looks Like A Puzzle, Can You Help? by ZAINABABY: 3:46pm On May 05, 2009
Of the three years we have been friends, we appear to be the best for each other. A couple of weeks ago, he invited over a friend (male) of his to my house and we all went on an outing together.After that his friend became a regular caller to my house and not only that, night calls and sms become frequent too.I remember on a few occassions when i told my boy friend about his friend's advances(which i take with levity because I feel I should respect him as I do to my boyfriend since they are good friends ) to me but in each occassion his response was' too positive' and kept me surprised.What prompted me to bring this to nairaland is what happened this previuos evening.My boyfriend met his friend in my apartment in such a suspicious atmosphere and mood that even I myself was afraid of(note that I never and had no intentions to give in ) but to my chargrin my boyfriend maintained perfect politeness towards us ( his friend and I ) I swear, no boyfriend could have tolerated such a scene. I am now in quandary as in whether this is a display of maturity, trust, love, gang/set-up or if you call it simply being neutral  is such neutrality not being inimical to our love and future plans? PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF ALL THESE!!!!!!!!
Re: It Is So Strange, Looks Like A Puzzle, Can You Help? by whitelexi(m): 3:51pm On May 05, 2009
ZAINABABY:

Of the three years we have been friends, we appear to be the best for each other. A couple of weeks ago, he invited over a friend (male) of his to my house and we all went on an outing together.After that his friend became a regular caller to my house and not only that, night calls and sms become frequent too.I remember on a few occassions when i told my boy friend that his friend likes talking/communicating to me but in each occassion his response was' too positive' and kept me surprised.[/b]What prompted me to bring this to nairaland is what happened this previuos evening.My boyfriend met his friend in my apartment in such a suspicious atmosphere and mood that even I myself was afraid of(note that I never and had no intentions to give in ) [b]but to my chargrin my boyfriend maintained perfect politeness towards us ( his friend and I ) I swear, no boyfriend could have tolerated such a scene. I am now in quandary as in whether this is a display of maturity, trust, love, gang/set-up or if you call it simply being neutral is such neutrality not being inimical to our love and future plans? PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF ALL THESE!!!!!!!!

Its a tough call, perhaps u can give us the exact words he used when responding to the areas i've highlighted above and we can make an organised guess as to what was going through his mind.
Re: It Is So Strange, Looks Like A Puzzle, Can You Help? by izeek(m): 3:58pm On May 05, 2009
its a setup of some sort.
Re: It Is So Strange, Looks Like A Puzzle, Can You Help? by whitelexi(m): 4:00pm On May 05, 2009
But wait oh, what were u doing in a compromising position with his friend?? grin
Re: It Is So Strange, Looks Like A Puzzle, Can You Help? by ZAINABABY: 4:01pm On May 05, 2009
He hasnt hit the nail on the head yet. But as mature people, we all (himself,myself and by extension my boyfriend since i have hinted him on the issue) know where he is traficating to. You know mature toasting levels. " i love you" may not come in but we understand when it is being implied
Re: It Is So Strange, Looks Like A Puzzle, Can You Help? by sistawoman: 4:05pm On May 05, 2009
whitelexi:

But wait oh, what were u doing in a compromising position with his friend?? grin

please answer this?

What were you doing when he walked in?
Re: It Is So Strange, Looks Like A Puzzle, Can You Help? by steve49ja(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2009
IMO:
I think he's trynna test you by bringing a friend in, the friend makes few advances and you cant control yasef or rather cant resist him and he flashes/texts his friend (ya bf) who was around ya apartment, he comes in into the scene acting all humble not to show he's been disappointed at you.

Bottomline:
Its a test and you failed, else you prove his friend dint come close to you on the so called day. undecided
Re: It Is So Strange, Looks Like A Puzzle, Can You Help? by Mashkov: 5:06pm On May 05, 2009
Zainababy,

The handwriting on the wall is clear and bold - This is a test. If you cherish your relationship, tell the friend off, let him know he cannot continue to send sms or even coming to your house for any reason. Let your guy know about this your move.

This is not a puzzle but a game of chess, you need to counter his moves by not only defending (your relationship) but by going offensive against the whole move by him and his so - called friend.

I don't want you to loose in this game. Beat them to eat. Assholes.
Re: It Is So Strange, Looks Like A Puzzle, Can You Help? by AfricaFace(f): 3:56pm On May 06, 2009
hi,
you don't need your boyfriend's permission to tell him off.
If he claims it wasn't a setup, then he will be glad you did, but it was a setup, tell teh boyfriend off too,

That's not a real test of love
Re: It Is So Strange, Looks Like A Puzzle, Can You Help? by richo2: 4:15pm On May 06, 2009
its either that he is putting you to the acid test or he is tired of you and is trying to hand you over to a friend who is interested in you. my instincts tell me that the latter is the case wink
Re: It Is So Strange, Looks Like A Puzzle, Can You Help? by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 06, 2009
i dont know how and why people do things such as this?

this is just crazy
Re: It Is So Strange, Looks Like A Puzzle, Can You Help? by bluespice(f): 4:26pm On May 06, 2009
im with richo
Re: It Is So Strange, Looks Like A Puzzle, Can You Help? by tpiah: 4:39pm On May 06, 2009
quite creepy.

I'd say dust your running shoes unless you're also freakish like them.

and what were you and the friend doing when the boyfriend walked in ?
Re: It Is So Strange, Looks Like A Puzzle, Can You Help? by kayourde: 5:12pm On May 06, 2009
u ar fool . y must u keep hostin d guy wit out d notice of ur boy friend. if i wewre ur guy i will also suspect a foul play. [animal in human skin]
Re: It Is So Strange, Looks Like A Puzzle, Can You Help? by AmAlone: 11:12pm On May 06, 2009
kayourde:

u ar fool . y must u keep hostin d guy wit out d notice of ur boy friend. if i wewre ur guy i will also suspect a foul play. [animal in human skin]

You sound like an half baked bread to me. . .
More like a FOOL!!! for calling her a fool think b4 u talk

(1) (Reply)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals / BREAKING NEWS GIENNEVE CAUGHT ON VIDEO MOLESTED / Choose: Me Or Your Mother?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.