Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike (22427 Views)

Nigerian Doctors, Afenifere Express Mixed Feelings Over Buhari's Pro-longed Stay / Biafra Protesters Attack Rivers Residents / Senators Express Mixed Reactions Over Pay Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:11am On Oct 26, 2015
Lookay.
Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by Isryl02(m): 10:11am On Oct 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by fejikudz(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by sandraokosun: 10:12am On Oct 26, 2015
Nelkoko:
Was d presidential election credible?den make inec re-run presidential election
pdp that co ordinated it and lost have they appealed

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by LastProphet: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2015
ishiamu:
Believe it or not wike is truly loved in ph in particular. dakuku is wasting his time. You can never bring a good man down

Apc will be ashamed @ the end

yes loved in portharcourt, but outside portharcourt will still vote and your eye will open

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by ekemit(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2015
APC stop wasting your time wike will win the election even if it is conducted 1 million times
Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 26, 2015
Timoleon:

The Executive committee of space bookers association of Nigeria.

una welldone!

I resemble space booker? Wet in you want me to talk about this issue now? I live in Akpajo and I am enjoying the drama.
Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by ishiamu(m): 10:16am On Oct 26, 2015
LastProphet:

yes loved in portharcourt, but outside portharcourt will still vote and your eye will open

Keep deceiving yourself ooo
Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by sochima1989(m): 10:16am On Oct 26, 2015
mine is so simple..... efcc might pick Wike but hear this....... AIT should stop campaigning for him or else he will fail like Jonathan,did. Dokpesi Carey bad belle wey... Dey purge
Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by famzynet: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2015
Eziachi:
Some of you are missing the point. The judgement was not about Wike popularity or his current performance. It was about his election being fraudulent.
Whether he is more popular than garri and water is irrelevant.
The same reason Ngige was sacked as a governor years ago, when he was doing a great job in Anambra and was equally popular at the time among the people, but the election that brought him into office remains fraudulent irrespective.
If a Messi or a Ronaldo handled the ball inside the 18 yards box it will be a penalty, irrespective of whether they are the best player in the world or not. Or that they are very popular around the world among football fans.

You guys should reason like intelligent and educated people.
You are wise.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by babyfaceafrica: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2015
Eziachi:
Some of you are missing the point. The judgement was not about Wike popularity or his current performance. It was about his election being fraudulent.
The same reason Ngige was sacked as a governor years ago, when he was doing a great job in Anambra and was equally popular at the time among the people, but the election that brought him into office remains fraudulent irrespective.
If a Messi or a Ronaldo handled the ball inside the 18 yards box it will be a penalty, irrespective of whether they are the best player in the world or not. Or that they are very popular around the world among football fans.

God bless you,some sentimental peeps hee are not thinking straight,it is likely wike would have won,but the kain rigging that took place for rivers no be here,that election was a sham!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by ishiamu(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2015
dason4life:

I Just Identified another slowpoke, Whao!

Singing *** Retardinho***

You need to learn and stop being childish...free ya mama's nipple... overgrown baby
Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by 49cents(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2015
mrvitalis:
The truth is that on a free and fair election wike would have easily won the last election. . .. . But they still rigged it.. .. thus give APC an advantage
.. but now.... if u ask me.. .. I don't see wike wining this Election... His thugs won't be allowed to move freely gain as before....
... Police and army will no longer obey him
.. Rivers people actually love peterside that's a fact
... Finally it will be too close to call now.. .. . Anything can change in politics at any time

You are 100 percent coorrect

Wike didn't have too rig the elections coos PDP was more popular then but I doont know of now

Honestly I don't know who is better, Wike the thug-like crook or Amaechi, the over ambitious.....

Either way the Rivers people are the loosers

Their best bet would be to have a nuetral governor who is willing to work transparently but that won't happen in this century

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by treach(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2015
Eziachi:

My friend, everyone on dis platform is as intelligent as he or she can be.... So dia opinions and thoughts are welcomed. U ve forgotten abt majority carries d vote... D ruling party is APC... De will do everything to in dia capacity to takeover d major key areas...
Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by Timoleon(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2015
drsteves:
same as u...... Well done 2 u too
grin guilty as charged!
Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by prigoz(m): 10:24am On Oct 26, 2015
Supreme court has the final say
Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2015
dave2meek:
We the Rivers people are solidly behind Wike come rain, come shine.
Did you have voters card?

What did you take today?

Please answer those 2 questions, b4 i continue.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by Timoleon(m): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2015
rhema4u:

I resemble space booker? Wet in you want me to talk about this issue now? I live in Akpajo and I am enjoying the drama.

Bro just catching fun o. its not a crime to book space afterall. the hustle for fp is real. most importantly, enjoy the drama, and kip us up to date wen something important and interesting occurs.
Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by DropShot: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2015
Eziachi:

Thank you for this very simple analogy.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by free2ryhme: 10:28am On Oct 26, 2015
Timoleon:

The Executive committee of space bookers association of Nigeria.

una welldone!

Secretary as confirmed kindly send the minutes of the meeting to my office
Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2015
mrvitalis:
The truth is that on a free and fair election wike would have easily won the last election. . .. . But they still rigged it.. .. thus give APC an advantage
.. but now.... if u ask me.. .. I don't see wike wining this Election... His thugs won't be allowed to move freely gain as before....
... Finally it will be too close to call now.. .. . Anything can change in politics at any time

There is nothing like too close to call!! Most of the APC's supporters are in the west and the North and will not be on ground to vote for the APC!! The elction is not necessarily about wike or Dakuku!! Even if Wike contests under the APC he will still lose!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by Kollyman: 10:33am On Oct 26, 2015
Igbo man with fish brain.

Biafra ko tongue Biafool ni grin
Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by bobosh02(m): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2015
Nelkoko:
@Nelkoko dnt go dere at all,if d presidential election is re-run,it will b a flawless victory for APC, Ratio 90 to 10,APC 90, PDP 10

1 Like

Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by famzynet: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2015
mrvitalis:

Wike rules Rivers with thugs. The so called caretakers he installed as Local government chairmen are just thugs. Imagine the Obio.-Akpor chairman using enormous amount of the local government money to put several moulded emblems of PDP flag in front of the local government. This is a local government that should be government of the people and not of a particular party. The guy was so arrogant and ignorant to even come out with TV camera men in the last environment sanitation stopping the few vehicles crossing the road which consisted mainly of people rendering essential services like doctors,nurses,police men going to work and even a naval officer on his way to work despite their plea that they were going to render essential duties. It was not until some military guys and police came to the scene that the guy took to his heels.
With everything happening so far, I thinkthe APC candidate Dakuku peterside has a better chance as most people especially people outside portharcourt have lost hope on Wike.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by Alao96(m): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=hardywaltz post=39370395]
For this ph when I follow dey?
Abeg make we hear word.
WikeD is a goner..

Oga wike go win dis election........ Whether ph people lyk am or not
Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 26, 2015
.. De will do everything to in dia capacity to takeover d major key areas...

Lolz bros i dont think you know PH very well!! I laugh in swahili!!! If you rig elections in Rivers,you will need the entire army of the country to maintain peace in the state!! No one can successgully rig elections in the state against the wish of the people!!! Dem no born anybody well to try it!!
Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2015
ishiamu:

You need to learn and stop being childish...free ya mama's nipple... overgrown baby

Geeze, don't you have any shame? Your idi0cy has been exposed, yet you decide to keep acting like a charlatan rather than shut your gob, read and learn how to have intelligent conversations!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by ishiamu(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2015
ayoolanr:

Geeze, don't you have any shame? Your idi0cy has been exposed, yet you decide to keep acting like a charlatan rather than shut your gob, read and learn how to have intelligent conversations!!!

You sound deluded ain't got time for ya kind... go meet kids of ya age
Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2015
Nelkoko:
sadly, your hero already conceded defeat....

1 Like

Re: Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 26, 2015
Timoleon:

Bro just catching fun o. its not a crime to book space afterall. the hustle for fp is real. most importantly, enjoy the drama, and kip us up to date wen something important and interesting occurs.

Hehehehehehehe Make the election do come go Biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC To Begin Bribery Investigation Against Adams Oshiomhole / Fuel Scarcity In Port Harcourt (Photos) / New Naira: IMF Advises CBN To Extend February 10 Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.