Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

My Two Weeks @ Nike Road ( Full Episodes) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Two Weeks @ Nike Road ( Full Episodes) (1203 Views)

Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / Download Jenifa’s Diary Season 1 All Episodes / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Two Weeks @ Nike Road ( Full Episodes) by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 26, 2015
EPISODE 1:
With Chika now in my life, some of my sexual activities have stopped. My movement within the campus is as if I'm being monitored by a ghost because anytime I try to flirt with some campus free girls I have this funny feeling as if Chika is watching me. It is no longer a secret to my dad, mum and sisters that something serious has started going on between Chika and me, but the only thing they don't know is that I and Chika have started bleeping. As a matter of fact, my parents as at then were still thinking that their intelligent and handsome son was still a virgin. They could swear with their lives that no girl has ever seen me naked talk more of touching my 'enyimba'. As for my sisters, they know some of my dirty secrets but dare not say anything if they want theirs to be protected! Everybody was happy that I have a very beautiful and promising girl as a girlfriend. My dad would always call two of us and advise us. They already see a daughter-in-law in Chika. Chika never lacked because she had my sisters as her elder sisters and my parents as her parents. When her parents came for her matriculation they stayed in our guest room. The dad didn't want to come because he travelled to their hometown for a festival, but my dad made him to shorten his stay. The parents spent extra two days after the Matric before going back. Trust my dad and mom, they spoilt the couple with fun. Amaka was not too happy about my relationship with her sister. She wasn't jealous, but as she told me that I was too spoilt to date her sister and that she can't stand seeing me and not wanting us to kiss and smooch because my lips are too sexy. She also said she can't Bleep her younger sister's guy. I think her anger most is that she has known me and started bleeping me before her sister. Why didn't she fall in love with any other guy, but me. Amaka blamed my elder sister for everything. Amaka and I bleeped for the last time when she came for her clearance before service... When Amaka came back to sort things out before heading for nysc she came to our house cos as it stands both families were close. When she stayed at our house she wasn't comfortable so she loved spending most time of the day with some of her old friends inside campus. She only comes home to pass the night. She and my sister are good friends, they talk, but not as it should have been if my sister wasn't suspicious about Amaka and I sharing some dirty secrets. I stopped calling her Aunty Amaka long time ago and she last called me by my pet name 'pinky' the last day we told each other goodbye. That day she came back with Chika to the house. Amaka didn't go to service with her mates, I don't know why and never cared to know why. When she came with Chika that day, Chika and I hugged as usual, there is nothing to hide there since every member of the both families know what's up. Amaka and Chika spent lots of time in the guest room. Chika had afternoon lecture day so around 12 noon Amaka walked her off to the bus stop. My sisters were in school, my parents went to work and I was alone at home before Amaka came back. Chika for once never suspected Amaka and me, neither do my parents. After seeing Chika off, Amaka came back while I was watching a romantic seasonal movie in the sitting room! The moment she walked into the sitting room the movie was in a romantic scene, a scene where the actress was seducing the counsellor who was taking her in a counselling session! As Amaka saw what was going on in the movie she stood still beside the door that leads to the room corridor to see what happens next! She stood watching until the lady in the movie started taking off the counsellor's shirt and both were seriously kissing, that was when Amaka left the sitting room for her room. I was startled and aroused by the way she wiggled her big curvy waist in silence while she walked into the corridor leading to the guest room. At that moment, all my head was telling me was to get down with Amaka, although since I started bleeping Chika up till that moment I had never bleeped any other girl. Immediately she entered the room, I lost interest in the seasonal movie I was watching. I stood up, went to the guest room and knocked at the door. Amaka said, "come in". As I opened the door and looked straight to the bed, "Oh my gosh!" She was stark naked just the way Eve was before she ate the forbidden fruit. When I saw this, I lost my senses once again and couldn't even remember any word talk more of stammering them out... WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 2
Re: My Two Weeks @ Nike Road ( Full Episodes) by sodiq93: 11:05am On Oct 26, 2015
Lol, wen u see dat ur kokoro stand up abi?

1 Like

Re: My Two Weeks @ Nike Road ( Full Episodes) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
MY TWO WEEKS AT NIKE ROAD.
EPISODE 2
I took a few steps into the room. I was still looking at her sweet melon. My eyes moved down to her honey well and as if she was reading my mind lifted her left leg. Chaiii! My eyes saw forestless private arena and I saw a red hot city. I was thinking of how I will get into it one more time when her voice brought me back to this world. She asked, "what do you want?" Na waa oo! I couldn't say anything cos I didn't even know what I wanted. I opened my mouth and no word could come out. She asked me again, "what do want?" No be small thing oo! I still didn't know what to say. I stood there like a silly man. My 'eyimba' has gone wild in my boxer cos it was ready and waiting to be freed so it could devour the prey before it. Amaka wasn't smiling at all. She held up the book she had in her hand as if she was reading. The way her boobs protruded with pointed nipples gave my enyimba another electric shock. I looked at her honey pot and saw that her clitoris was breathing. That encouraged a little to speak out. "Baby you know I miss u", I said. "Hold it there pleeeease," she screamed. The way she stressed the 'please' made me think all hope is lost. I said ok. I was really sweating and my heartbeat was pounding heavier and faster. My bingo was still gingering inside my boxers not minding the situation on ground. I got to know the dick sometimes can revolt against it's owner by going solo because I was scared Amaka could turn me down and tell my family that I invaded her privacy, yet my dick wasn't scared and was gingering to be freed. As I stepped backwards still confused whether to turn and leave or to go and touch her naked body, Amaka looked at me and said in a sweet sexy voice, "Pinky, I've missed u." That was the same voice that got me hooked that day in her hostel room. "Pinky, I've missed u so much", she repeated. At this moment I started feeling the revolution happening in my boxers so much. As I still stood there without knowing what to do, she stood up and came towards me. She wrapped her hands around my neck and kissed my lips. I kissed her back, but my lips and tongue couldn't wait to devour those big bouncing balls on her chest. My head went into the valley of her twin towers as I began to use my tongue to clean it up. Her fingers were fiddling with my hairs. I ran my palm on her smooth and thick buttocks and squeezed them at intervals. As my head left her bosom, my left hand remained on her butt while my right hand started squeezing her left breast, and started kissing again, but this time we kissed hungrily as if it's our first time to kiss after 20yrs. I used my left hand to push her bum so that my her kitty cat would grind on my hungry enyimba. She was letting out sweet moaning. My lips moved to her right nipple and I began to suck it like a hungry baby. She started moaning louder and louder. My left hand located her kitty cat and started fingering. As she moaned and screamed, I laughed in my mind cos I felt like using Phyno's slang "o nwebedi ihe ifu," meaning, "u haven't seen anything yet"! She located my enyimba and I felt a big relief as she freed it from it's cage and began to work on it with her fingers. I took her to the bed, laid her down with my fingers still inside her. As her back touched the bed, she pushed me away, turned her face to the wall with her butt against me. I removed my singlet and pulled off my boxers completely and started touching her again. I started from her breasts down to her belly button, making sure my rod was touching her butt. She was moaning, but as I tried to put my finger back into her honey pot she ordered me to stop. As I continued she shouted, "pls I said stop it." As I lay there stupefied, the next thing I heard was, "Emeka, do u love Chika?" She called me by my real name, this is serious! Her question was so sudden and unexpected so she caught me unawares. I tried answering her immediately, but I could do was stammering a question back at her, "emm Chi Chi...chika u mean? "Emeka be plain with me, do u love Chika my sister?" She asked again. Still contemplating on those questions, my hands left her body completely while my enyimba came to it's senses and started going to sleep. She asked this same question the third time. "Yes, I love her with all my heart," I replied. She didn't say any other thing, but kept backing me. At this point I started making confessions, "baby u see, I really love ur sister. What I feel for her I've never felt it for any other girl. The feeling is really different, I think it's love. I love Chika and my family knows that." As I was professing my love for Chika, I didn't know when Amaka turned, and as soon as our eyes met she kissed me. "Thank you for telling me the truth," she said. She continued, "what u and I share is not love. It's sexual passion. I enjoyed every minute u and I bleeped. I have no regrets fucking u." As she was saying all these, her hand was playing with my half-awoke elephant. Before I could say Jack Robbinson, my Enyimba was fully awake and agile, and ready to devour. Amaka pushed me down on the bed and said, "let me give u a farewell pounding." As my back touched the mattress, my elephant nodded up and down as a sign that it was ready to do the 'Ryan Giggs'. Amaka bent over me, her breasts were dangling in front of my mouth as she guided my beast into her domestic cage. Amaka began to ride me, while I pulled her right bosom into my mouth and sucked. She was so wet that I could feel fluid running down the stem of my strong and big Iroko. She was riding me very fast, and I was matching it too with a fast bumping. At a time she sat up while riding me, her two hands on her bosom squeezing them while I held her by her bum to lift her in n out. She was moaning so much until two of us got to the throne of pleasure together. I left every drop of my pap inside her hole. Amaka lay by my side and told me to go clean myself up. As I stood up to leave, she said, "Emeka pls take good care of my baby sister."
WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 3
Re: My Two Weeks @ Nike Road ( Full Episodes) by milinda(f): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nice story. N she's gonna have your baby

(1) (Reply)

GUYS, 10 Signs Your Woman Is Cheating On You (MUST READ!) / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / Die-hard Arsenal Fan, Gets Married In Full Arsenal Kits.*photos*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.