Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (56391 Views)

Guy Who Paid 200k & 1.5mil For Bride Price Caught Bae Cheating, A Mnth To Weddin / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by stane007: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
Do you remember Twitter user, @TheOllieMead, whose past tweets on short men was dug out after she shared photos with her husband? Well, her friend has taken to Twitter to spill more secrets about her, alleging that she slept with her ex two weeks to her wedding and she's got proof. 

Her friend, Irose Gold who claimed she housed her for 6 months tweeted; 

Initial thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4105173/lady-makes-fun-short-men

https://www.lailasblog.com/trouble-lady-trolled-short-men-married-one-friend-calls-sleeping-ex-2-weeks-wedding/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by marunga(m): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
finally I made it grin. dedicating this to all members of Nairaland Space Bookers Association (NSBA).

Back to topic
One word: Ashawooooooo.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by brightalo17: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
Una no go allow this lady marry in peace again?

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Girlfriends wahala.

So, her spec is taller guys, and she decided to marry a short man. Tell me why she won't cheat on the husband with taller guys?. grin

She got served by Karma for trolling on short guys.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by AK6464(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yawa

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by Evablizin(f): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
shocked

Chai evil women do,Mr hubby you just married a confirmed cheat,that's if what this lady is saying is true,may God save you from training another man's children.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by Olalan(m): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
Really unfortunate what the girls do now all in the name of being a slay queen. The friend really went too far to expose such past on social media, at least she should have respected the husband's pride.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by emeijeh(m): 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
Okonjo Iweala Wahala

10 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by 7footre(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
See how her friend is spilling her secrets to d world just because of misunderstandings ehn! Me will die with my secrets. Its a good thing I can keep secrets.

Lord save me from beech asz nigass and biittch asz biittchees too

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by youngsahito(m): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
una problem

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by heryur(m): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
Her personal P

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by Godsgal(f): 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
Chai. See stone-throwers like they are saints themselves. And she's a so-called friend.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by realsammie(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
Her pusssy, her problem. I've also got mine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by Ginaz(f): 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
She went too far. Totally unnecessary. What are we gonna do with this information that she slept with her ex? We gonna eat it with salad?

May we not have friends like this, they will kill you with your own sword. No real friends, they stab you in your back when you rest on them with your problems.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by Flashh: 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
See your life. Hoeniranu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by designer01(m): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
Na wetin dey pain her I no understand but non of my business. my business is my sig

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by DanielsParker(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
I said it. She's likely to cheat.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by slimzypink(f): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
short guys don suffer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by oshe11: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
una wan brek her marriage fargrin

una want her marriage to b short like her husbandtonguegrin

16 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by jmichlins(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
God if you want call me and am not answering, don't call my friend phone. Put the phone on redial

20 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by vioment: 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
This one follow be friend? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by DanielsParker(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ginaz:
She went too far. Totally unnecessary. What are we gonna do with this information that she slept with her ex? We gonna eat it with salad?

May we not have friends like this, they will kill you with your own sword. No real friends, they stab you in your back when you rest on them with your problems.

what are you trying to say?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by pocohantas(f): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Social media!!!
Don't you people know where and when to draw the line? ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by Slymonster(m): 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
This H.O.E.S ain't loyal
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hoe will always be hoe

they ain't loyal

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by Diso60090(m): 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
marunga:
finally I made it grin. dedicating this to all members of Nairaland Space Bookers Association (NSBA).

Back to topic
One word: Ashawooooooo.
Na who do you this one emeka which one be poker face again
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by bany88(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
Food for thought die with ur secretes no friend is worth telling ur secretes.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
embarassed embarassed cry embarassed embarassed cry embarassed embarassed

What is all this for God's sake?
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by seunakin231(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bad belle.....
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by fpeter(f): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
Evil friend.
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin by Tapout(m): 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
I'm not surprised, the unfaithful hoes na dem sabi cast person pass

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. / Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex / Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.