Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Creepy Cheater! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Creepy Cheater! (1030 Views)

Tips On How To Catch A Cheater / A Faithful Broke Man Or A Rich Cheater (pics) / Mynd Is A Cheater! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creepy Cheater! by pinkywall: 9:02pm On May 05, 2009
hello people, so now I've found the woman's number that my "so called husband" is cheating on me with- A.K.A his "sugar mama" they are both in nigeri a (me in u.s like a dummy was filing his papers for him)

Should  I call her to let her know he's legally married to me?
should  I call and tell the sugar mama what a liar he is or I should let her find out on her own?
he refuse to pay child support for our child.  Is there a way to enforce this in Nigeria
Re: Creepy Cheater! by Joseph6(m): 9:12pm On May 05, 2009
U remind me of ma step fada's ex-wife, wat a bitch, i mean her,not u. Jst divorce ur husband already and stop dwellin on a marriage dat all dats left of it is a signature. And 4 child support, i'm sure ur oyibo sugar daddy can take kia of it, or how else are u survivin?
Re: Creepy Cheater! by sistajay(f): 9:17pm On May 05, 2009
You can call her and tell her you are married to him, it will make no difference to her. No pointin tellin her, he is the greatest liar on earth, im sure she already knows, how else did he get between her legs. You already know why he married you, for 'papers'. And no, Nigeria don't do child support. Sorry sista you are left holdin the baby.
Re: Creepy Cheater! by whitelexi(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2009
Take good care of that baby oh, u people should not bring a baby into this world and abandon it!
Re: Creepy Cheater! by Outstrip(f): 10:23pm On May 05, 2009
sista-jay:

You can call her and tell her you are married to him, it will make no difference to her. No pointin tellin her, he is the greatest liar on earth, im sure she already knows, how else did he get between her legs. You already know why he married you, for 'papers'. And no, Nigeria don't do child support. Sorry sista you are left holdin the baby.

If he comes back to the states he does not have a choice but to pay child support or he could go to jail. My advice to the poster though is that if she has a good job and can manage on her own then she should not go after child support. If she cannot and he works then go after it. Move on with your life and don't even bother contacting the woman in Nigeria. That might even be his real wife and you were just a means to an end. Take care
Re: Creepy Cheater! by Secretz(f): 10:41pm On May 05, 2009
Call her and say what EXACTLY That you're his wife? ehen? and then what? she already knows!

YOU ARE MARRIED TO HIM!!! So for now you are tied together, until you decide to die-vorce!

Please abeg! Come correct and use sense to deal with this situation! Wait for him to come back to US and them GBAM! You will make all the necessary arrangements, if you get my drift! grin
Re: Creepy Cheater! by whitelexi(m): 10:43pm On May 05, 2009
Secretz:

Call her and say what EXACTLY That you're his wife? ehen? and then what? she already knows!

YOU ARE MARRIED TO HIM!!! So for now you are tied together, until you decide to die-vorce!

Please abeg! Come correct and use sense to deal with this situation! Wait for him to come back to US and them GBAM! You will make all the necessary arrangements, if you get my drift! grin

LMAO grin grin grin

Get into the next airplane to naija, go and claim your husband grin grin grin

Thats if that naija girl will not mend u grin grin grin
Re: Creepy Cheater! by Secretz(f): 10:47pm On May 05, 2009
whitelexi:

LMAO grin grin grin

Get into the next airplane to naija, go and claim your husband grin grin grin

Thats if that naija girl will not mend u grin grin grin

Mend ke? She will just you her as toothpick! She will scatter her remains all over Lagos! Some woman, kai!!, don't use sense at alll at alllll!! tongue
Re: Creepy Cheater! by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 05, 2009
:p
Re: Creepy Cheater! by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 05, 2009
please have some self esteem and stop trying to go after him for spite. now we can clearly see that you are envious of what is happening in his life and his "supposed" happiness. is this action in anyway going to get your children the money they deserve? do you really think that this single mother with 3kids will give a rats ass about your phone call.
respect yourself, held your head high and move along, dont go to their level! i know it sounds hard but in the long run, its best for all party concerned.
the best way to hurt that guy is to move on with your life, forget about this looser, find a BETTER man, and have a new life.
i mean are you hurting for cash? do you expect this lady to give YOU the money instead of giving it to him?!
Re: Creepy Cheater! by spoilt(f): 11:33pm On May 05, 2009
@ Op, You get power!
Dont call her, dont call him. grin
Re: Creepy Cheater! by 190: 11:36pm On May 05, 2009
@poster
1advice
please sack him and take me
please,Just send 4 me and i wud do anytin u ever wanted
i wud even accept the child and take care of him
++ i wud never cheat on u
try me & see
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Creepy Cheater! by whitelexi(m): 11:38pm On May 05, 2009
190:

@poster
1advice
try me & see
grin grin grin grin grin

You forgot to add: A trial will convince u grin grin grin
Re: Creepy Cheater! by Secretz(f): 11:46pm On May 05, 2009
190:

@poster
1advice
try me & see
grin grin grin grin grin

lmao
Re: Creepy Cheater! by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 05, 2009
190:

@poster
1advice
try me & see
grin grin grin grin grin

see poster, already you have men that want to replace that no good man of yours.
i dont really know how someone can possibly write the above statement statement without seeing you or even knowing anything about you but to each their own.
i guess that US citizenship of yours is making you a very attractive woman to some people (even without laying a eye on you)
find a a man who will love you and accept you for you, not what you got or what you can offer them.
Re: Creepy Cheater! by izeek(m): 10:19am On May 06, 2009
for one thing, she sure wont be bothered that u exist.
Re: Creepy Cheater! by CrazyMan(m): 10:31am On May 06, 2009
pinkywall:

hello people, so now I've found the woman's number that my "so called husband" is cheating on me with- A.K.A his "sugar mama" they are both in nigeri a (me in u.s like a dummy was filing his papers for him)
If they’re both in Nigeria and you’re in US as you claim, then how were you able to find the sugar mama’s number?
Re: Creepy Cheater! by spikedcylinder: 10:39am On May 06, 2009
Hmmm. . . .another one bites the dust.
Re: Creepy Cheater! by izeek(m): 10:40am On May 06, 2009
she is very spiritual thats how.
Re: Creepy Cheater! by yme1(f): 2:06pm On May 07, 2009
@poster
never let a man take you for a fool
please take a walk and move on with your life
that is the main reason why my walking shoes are always on my legs grin grin
well i plan on taking it off when i get married tho, and put it back on if the man cheats undecided grin
what am i talking about, am out of here jare tongue grin cheesy
Re: Creepy Cheater! by Czarskit(m): 2:38pm On May 07, 2009
~ Yes! Call her and rain abuses on her, shine insults on her and snow curses at her. Whether u'll not turn to an effigy. ~
Re: Creepy Cheater! by busibodi(f): 2:51pm On May 07, 2009
if he is your husband how come he is not with you?

i thought you are in Gods Own Country. your 'county' should pay you child support!
Re: Creepy Cheater! by Nobody: 3:24am On May 08, 2009
Czarskit:

~ Yes! Call her and rain abuses on her, shine insults on her and snow curses at her. Whether u'll not turn to an effigy. ~
why would someone do such a stupid thing. have you considered the fact that maybe, that new woman doesnt know about his past and that this married guy LIED through his teeth (like most married men do) to get some coochie and finance from the new lady.
the problem is NOT the new women in her husbands life, the problem IS the husband who doesnt give a damn about his wife and child and prefers to fool around with local women while is"so called" wife is in the states.
i am sure we dont have the full story here, even if that guy was fooling around with another woman, he would have still kept the poster in check to get his US visa, IF THAT STORY IS TRUE.
ps some women will give anything for a "seemingly" good man, and also fight heaven and hell to keep him.
Re: Creepy Cheater! by Outstrip(f): 3:40am On May 08, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

why would someone do such a stupid thing. have you considered the fact that maybe, that new woman doesnt know about his past and that this married guy LIED through his teeth (like most married men do) to get some coochie and finance from the new lady.
the problem is NOT the new women in her husbands life, the problem IS the husband who doesnt give a damn about his wife and child and prefers to fool around with local women while is"so called" wife is in the states.
i am sure we dont have the full story here, even if that guy was fooling around with another woman, he would have still kept the poster in check to get his US visa, IF THAT STORY IS TRUE.
ps some women will give anything for a "seemingly" good man, and also fight heaven and hell to keep him.

If the American wife is helping with papers then it is possible that the Nigerian wife is in on it too. I am totally against trying to contact the Nigerian wife because it will not make a difference. The guy is a loser and I just pray that these wives that support their husbands ruining another woman's life to make her own better will one day realize that there is always a day of reckoning
Re: Creepy Cheater! by mntpaul(m): 7:43am On May 08, 2009
You don't know if this nigerian woman is being played. Would you want to know if someone was playing you?

Go tell her and let this nigerian woman make her own choice.
Re: Creepy Cheater! by 190: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2009
SO WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS POSTER

maybe the nigerian lady dealt wit her real BAD~
Re: Creepy Cheater! by SisiKill1: 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2009
@ Topic
What makes you think she's oblivious to the fact that he's married?

By the way. . . Creepy Cheater?
Re: Creepy Cheater! by sugarpp: 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2009
Personally i rather not bother involving the Nija woman what r u 2 gain from informin her? if u r hopin 4 her 2 break up wit him i think it is unlikely since she will b of the view that afterall he is with her and not you plus evn if they break up plenty of babes for him to move on to in Nij. You can ofcos tell her if you want to be a good samaritan n u suspect that she might be clueless about ur existence and blah blah.

Your best bet is to try n get the guy to cum over to the US under any excuse u cn cook up (i hv a few ideas but i rather nt share it on here) then b prepared 4 his arrival thats d best way u cn hope 2 get any child support from him. Dude obviously doesn't care about the child anyway

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Signs Of Love?how Do You Know When Someone Is Inlove With You. / She Needs Ur Candid Advice / -killz- Is A Woman Wrapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.