Stats: 3,163,486 members, 7,854,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

-killz- Is A Woman Wrapper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / -killz- Is A Woman Wrapper (1032 Views)

Opinion: Who Is The Worst "Woman-wrapper" On Nairaland? / List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland / My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

-killz- Is A Woman Wrapper by born2boink(m): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2012
I have been watching and noticing killz, he is a woman wrapper, another true talk i most confess tonight before he blow his yeye grammer,he always support the girls,maybe he hasn't see kitty before or they have cooked food for him with kitty's water,
Re: -killz- Is A Woman Wrapper by 1stKlass(f): 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2012
You are clearly inebriated sad
Re: -killz- Is A Woman Wrapper by doeeyed: 12:18am On Feb 21, 2012
Coming from a chap who is not clued up bout the workings of
a female mind, but more worryingly, not even making an effort.

Leave Killz alone.
Re: -killz- Is A Woman Wrapper by mashnino(m): 1:17am On Feb 21, 2012
lipsrsealed

guy kindly leave this virtual world

go to the real world and grow up

then come back here to show some sense.

dolo
Re: -killz- Is A Woman Wrapper by Idowuogbo(f): 6:17am On Feb 21, 2012
Wale I see his comprehensions intimidates u rite? Dude leave d asawo hostel and go enrol for some adult nite classes,trust me Nl could do wiv some intellectual threads. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: -killz- Is A Woman Wrapper by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 21, 2012
Killz not only a woman wrapper but gay as well
Re: -killz- Is A Woman Wrapper by WebSurfer(m): 6:56am On Feb 21, 2012
ђã†‎ ɪ̣̝̇s wrong with Ʊ guys
Re: -killz- Is A Woman Wrapper by Killz3(m): 8:20am On Feb 21, 2012
born2fuck:

I have been watching and noticing killz, he is a woman wrapper, another true talk i most confess tonight before he blow his yeye grammer,he always support the girls,maybe he hasn't see kitty before or they have cooked food for him with kitty's water, 
And this is all you could come up with? Now read your moronic post again, and tell me why you should not be referred to as an Inarticulate discombobulated nincompoop. . . Just tell me why!
Re: -killz- Is A Woman Wrapper by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 21, 2012
born2fuck:

~Killz~:

And this is all you could come up with? Now read your moronic post again, and tell me why you should not be referred to, as an Inarticulate discombobulated nincompoop. . . Just tell me why!

Do I smell a roforofo fight on the horizon?
Re: -killz- Is A Woman Wrapper by Killz3(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2012
^^^
Fight ke? Nah! I've stopped fighting. I'm now a born again! smiley
Re: -killz- Is A Woman Wrapper by born2boink(m): 9:09am On Feb 21, 2012
~Killz~:

^^^
Fight ke? Nah! I've stopped fighting. I'm now a born again! smiley

Just st to your born again will make difference between us, I am born against

Idowuogbo:

Wale I see his comprehensions intimidates u rite? Dude leave d asawo hostel and go enrol for some adult nite classes,trust me Nl could do wiv some intellectual threads. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You are looking for trouble, You must be careful
Re: -killz- Is A Woman Wrapper by Flashaldrin(m): 9:21am On Feb 21, 2012
@op, how did you escape from the sexxuality section undecided
Re: -killz- Is A Woman Wrapper by Goldieluks: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2012
born2fuck:

bisdansun:

Killz not only a woman wrapper but gay as well

cool cool cool
Re: -killz- Is A Woman Wrapper by kpolli(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2012
I agree with the poster lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

#OkBye
Re: -killz- Is A Woman Wrapper by Killz3(m): 10:12am On Feb 21, 2012
I dont know who is more st[i]u[/i]pid. . . The OP, or the Idiots Singing his praise. . . #Dilemma Help pls!

(1)

Many views and no repliessss so deleted :-[ / Null / Stay Single, Die Younger, Say Scientists