Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Normal For Ladies, Crime For Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Normal For Ladies, Crime For Men (810 Views)

Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? / Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Normal For Ladies, Crime For Men by xtervaganza(m): 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
So this post is based on my experience with our gorgeous Nigerian ladies.....so let's check it out

Receiving other guys call: while there's nothing with picking calls from the opposite sex in your spouse presence, has anyone noticed ladies do it quite often and carelessly? I mean she can speak with her colleague, course mate or male friends on phone without hassle and when you dare ask 'who are you speaking with' she comes with the usual don't tell me you're jealous, you don't know Daniel my colleague? He's asking me about office stuff(you let it slide). But if a man dares pick calls from a lady(even if it's a lady she knew you're just friends with) all hell will be broken loose like 'this your friend eh, my mind is not pure with her ooo, why are you always on phone with her'? And then you remind her this is the 1st time you're speaking with her on phone in the past 1 month she will still nag all through that time
Re: Normal For Ladies, Crime For Men by Luvscom: 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Dats how they are
Re: Normal For Ladies, Crime For Men by xtervaganza(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
#2) taking pictures with the opposite sex: have you noticed our ladies take pictures with other guys quite innocently (to be honest) at work, at events without issues? My missus can take pictures for Africa. Matter of fact the 1st she does when she resumes office is to take pictures with her colleagues and post it on her dp or social media.

She takes pictures with her male colleagues and put it on her dp with funny captions like uche big head, lounging tinz, with Le boss and so on

But let's flip the table for a minute and watch me take pictures with a female friend and damn me put it on my dp grin grin grin grin grin grin there would be a volcanic reaction from madam. That she's only a friend or colleague won't matter, how dare me take pictures with a girl and have the spine to post it online lol

But its not a crime if she does it
Re: Normal For Ladies, Crime For Men by IamLEGEND1: 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Iz dat all?
Re: Normal For Ladies, Crime For Men by czarr(m): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
This isn't news na... grin
Re: Normal For Ladies, Crime For Men by xtervaganza(m): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
#3) our ladies on social media: have you ever seen your lady's dp one day and find a guys picture on it? A guy you're quite sure she's not dating. With captions like naughty bestie sad .

Have you ever read thru her chats and see stuffs like 'My fake hubby if my boo catch you'

Have you ever tried the same thing? I mean out a lady's picture on her dp and call her bestie of life and watch your lady's reaction? Please put it on tape so we can have a laugh.

Ladies can't tolerate this but they do it quite often. Of course he's just a friend you're just being jealous and paranoid.

Anyway don't do it and don't call any lady your fake wife I'd you don't want problems
Re: Normal For Ladies, Crime For Men by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
watch her closely and put her in check or soon na she go de ride you, she's like that type that...
Re: Normal For Ladies, Crime For Men by xtervaganza(m): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
#4) Male best friend and special adviser on your relationship matter: this one eh...

No matter how close knit your relationship is your madam will still have one male best friend. He's probably the guy on her dp(check #3) and special adviser to her on your relationship matters (chai)

I've snooped on my madam phone quite a few times and seen some funny things eh. I respect some male bestie who respect the guy code, these kind of guys know their place and will give unbiased advise to the lady but there are other kind of bestie who feel you're taking their rightful place grin grin has your presence has cast them into the pit of friend zone . They will tell her everything to make you look bad and undermine your relationship.

Our ladies are sometimes easily convinced but no matter how you try they won't take the forest for the trees, to them he's a good guy and you can't convince them to ditch their bestie

Nkw let's flip the table once again and let her 'kash' you telling your female friend about your relationship. Chai you go hear am that day lol. she would believe your aim is to ditch her and be with the other lady

So guys, you have no right speaking with another lady besides your sweetheart
Re: Normal For Ladies, Crime For Men by xtervaganza(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
#5) taking gifts from the opposite sex: me: sup dear. How are you

My miss: hey boo cheesy my boss took me out for lunch cheesy

Sounds legit. No noise, no drama. Just few weeks ago an old friend from the states sent her a very beautiful shoe I really like on her

But what about my colleagues who went on leave and bought me a wristwatch and 3 bottles of cologne lol. I had to hide the cologne frm her because I'm not ready for any kind of story. But she still complained bitterly when I told her about the wristwatch
Re: Normal For Ladies, Crime For Men by xtervaganza(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
#6) speaking with an ex: from my own little experience(I don't know about you) it is so so so easy for a guy to sleep with his ex. So why do ladies speak woth their ex carelessly? I know where it will end that's why I stopped speaking with my ex (es) cos I no want problem but our madams will give endless assurance that it's nothing, they can never get back together with their ex

Now let her Kash you speaking with your ex (damn you if she knows her) you go hear am that day lol
Re: Normal For Ladies, Crime For Men by missyadorable(f): 1:32am On Oct 27, 2015
simple reason: Sex is always a trophy to men and they want to bleep as many ladies as possible hence it difficult,almost impossible for a man to be close to a lady without thinking of taking her to bed except they are related by blood..
But a lot of women can have male friends without sex on their mind.what does a woman gain opening legs for tom,dick n harry? whereas a man is on top of the world bleeping left,right,up,down and centre

(1) (Reply)

We Have To Be Careful With What We Say! / To Really Love Ah Woman / Pls advice,my friend is in love with her ex-boyfriend's bestfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.