Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Adventure With My Besty's Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adventure With My Besty's Girl (2609 Views)

MY ADVENTURE WITH AN OKADA RIDER…..(18+) / Learn How My Besty Made From 500k To 1million In Just One Wee K / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adventure With My Besty's Girl by dovie002(m): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
It was on a sunday night after which lazio ruined my bet9ja ticket of #142k. I got a call from my friend that I should join him at our usual joint, I forgo the sadness that the bet9ja ticket put on me, then I Behind up myself by putting on a nice white shirt, a pencil jean and a black sneakers to complete my dressing! Lol, afterall its a sunday night nah, I said to myself!
It was not exactly 8:30pm that I got to that joint, I met my nigga with this fresh chick already seated and they are both smiling at me like say their papas don win lotto! I got seated beside this girl and we exchange greetings with lustful smiles on my ugly face, lol! I waved at the bar man and he quickly noticed he got a new client to attend to, I asked for origin and he nodded his head meaning them no get! And he said I should try Ace root as a replacement for origin which I gladly accepted! We are now 3 on the table. And my my friend wey brought the girl dey busy with his phone, So I got the chance to talk to this girl better. She told me her name na Ronke, my brain quickly boothed back as my friend already told me about one Ronke he met for pool side at a friend's party. Oh, so na Ronke Osho be this? I said to myself! I quickly messaged my friend(Jide) for whatsapp to know what plans he got for that girl. Here is what we talked about.
Me: guy, how far about this girl nah
Jide: guy, follow her talk make we take her go your side tonight
Me: ok bro! Iyanu masele.......
She was really interested in all my funny n naughty talks as I noticed her laughing like say she don jam Dangote's son, lol.. By then I had already battled 6bottles of Ace root, my friend too don battled 4bottles while Ronke was still on her 3rd bottle of smirnoff ice with a plate of soup in her front. The time was aalready 10:30pm and I told Ronke to speed up with her drink as their might not be bike to her hostel in the late hour, she smile and said thanks without knowing we got plans...
It was exactly 11:02pm we exit the joint looking for bike to her hostel but got none, I had already knew that would happen! Then I brought up an idea of her following me and my friend to my side and she accepted the offer, we boarded a bike with 3 of us on it, the bike man billed us #300 as it was already late, we agreed and off we went. On getting to a junction before my house, something funny happened.........
Episode 2 loaading, wait make I get a new pen! I need comment to movitate my write up n pls no mind my blunders jawe

1 Like

Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by ezteem(m): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
if i woze you , you go continue,

1 Like

Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by ideyhere(f): 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
You want comment baa? Here it is...

Comment (x20)

Oya continue grin
Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by dovie002(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lol, abeg bros which one be woze again?
Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by dovie002(m): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
ideyhere:
You want comment baa? Here it is... Comment (x20) Oya continue grin
. Lol
Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by tweeby: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
dovie002:
Lol, abeg bros which one be woze again?

Slap. Are u a baby?
Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by ezteem(m): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
ideyhere:
You want comment baa? Here it is...

Comment (x20)

Oya continue grin

woze= igbaju

please dont leave us anticipating biko, take us to narnia
Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by dovie002(m): 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hmmmmmn!
Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by ezteem(m): 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
this is the first thread i didnt hate on, it sounds real even though it might be fictional
Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by dovie002(m): 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
I hate fictions! It really a life story! No dey doubt am!
Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by ezteem(m): 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
dovie002:
I hate fictions! It really a life story! No dey doubt am!

with all thats said and said, please give me part 2 and 3 in one package
Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by dovie002(m): 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
We were stopped by the vigilante group of my area, we alighted and Lo, Ronke was already getting tipsy unto 3bottles of smirnoff. The vigilante accused me and Jide of kidnapping the girl cos she could hardly talk and was already dozing off while standing, lol! The bikeman couldn't bear what was happening and vooooooooooom, he ran off without collecting a dime from us, chai! see madman I said to myself and one of the vigilante men ran after him... After much discussions with the vigilante's, we were released and asked to go in peace! Ronke told me she was feeling weak and that I should carry her on my back. I yielded to her words and carry on my back like those wey dey carry bags of rice for market, lol. While on my back she started pecking around my neck, biting my ears and laughing out loudly. We kept walking, walking and walking......... To be continued soon!
Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
Your papa send you go school, you go dey carry drunk girl for back, do you work with NEMA

1 Like

Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by dovie002(m): 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
SirJeffry:
Your papa send you go school, you go dey carry drunk girl for back, do you work with NEMA
. Na wetin I wan chop no gimme sense pha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
dovie002:
. Na wetin I wan chop no gimme sense pha!
Oya narrate how you later chop am or...

Bring your forehead closer for a kunk.angry
Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by dovie002(m): 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
My pen ink don finish ni! Lol

1 Like

Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by dovie002(m): 12:09am On Oct 27, 2015
On getting to my house, the front door was already locked, so I had to knock on my housemate's window to help unlock the door. The door was opened and went in to drop the girl off my back as Jide was still outside having fresh air, I dropped her on bed and went out to Jide to set out plans for that night! Jide brought out 4 durex condoms from his wallet and we shared it 2/2, lol. We both went to the room to off our clothes,had night shower to prepare for the night, I asked Ronke to take her bathe too but she refused saying she was weak and feeling sleepy, I accepted to her words and Lo, before we could get back from the bathroom, Ronke had already removed her bra and off her leggis, one skinny trouser that girls they wear this days to showcase their ass, lol. Only her swimming trunk was on her as she had already swim in the evenning before I joined them at the joint. I asked why and she replied she like sleeping like that, saying had it been it was her place, she would prefer sleeping naked, I accepted her words knowing too well what my intentions were. And trust PHCN nah, in this kinda package, them no dey bring light! Lol...
We all started dirty talks and arguing who was at the centre, after much arguements, she decided to sleep on the rug! I accepted as Jide was already feeling sleepy, he lost himself to sleep by sleeping at the far end of the bed, then I took the chance sleeping closer to Ronke. Later I joined Ronke on the rug, lying closely behind my back, my John thomos(JT) was already at full lenght touching Ronke softly! She shifted forward, and I shifted more closer so she could still feel Mr. JT. After much pressure she moved to sleep on bed as Jide don dey sleep like fish wey they inside cooling van, lol...
I moved more closer to her again, and this time she couldn't make more moves! Then, I got the chance to perform my devilish acts, lol. I sneakly got the chance to grab one of her oranges! Chinneke! I said to myself, I couldn't see it colour since it was dark, I kept playing with her nipple and lo, nothing happened in her mood! Chai! Whch kind girl be this I said to myself again, now, I opted for another logic by pecking around her neck softly and lo, she get full current by shaking gently! @last I got her I laughed! I kept doing this with one of my hand on her right boob! After few minutes she got lighten up and we moved back to the rug. We kept smooching. Smooching,.....
Now, she got lighten up, that her oranges were already outta the cage, and lo, she was using her lefthand to rub Mr. JT gently, As she was about to release Mr. JT outta cage too.......................

1 Like

Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by dovie002(m): 12:16am On Oct 27, 2015
Episode 3 loading >>>>>
Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by longjohnsilver: 12:23am On Oct 27, 2015
hmmm...bad guy
oya cum finish dis tin.shapaly...
buh shey ur case no be molestation like dis...she is.drunk na.
Only God can judge u.
Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by dovie002(m): 12:26am On Oct 27, 2015
You go know who to judge when the story ends!
Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 27, 2015
Wooh. Guys una no Dey fear ooh. See risk abeg. If she kuku jus bite d tin commot com disappeare nko?
Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by dovie002(m): 12:40am On Oct 27, 2015
Anyss:
Wooh. Guys una no Dey fear ooh. See risk abeg. If she kuku jus bite d tin commot com disappeare nko?
lol
Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 27, 2015
dovie002:
lol

Guy com do dis tin Mak person read go slp abeg. I ssha hope say classcaptain no be ur mentor
Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by ezteem(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2015
Anyss:

Guy com do dis tin Mak person read go slp abeg. I ssha hope say classcaptain no be ur mentor

I'm getting bored already. Do you think nairaland will pay you for this thread? Just finish up.... We all know what's going to happen ....we've all been there countless times. But you know, guys will still wanna know how it happened with other guys .... Shaa no do doggy for rug oh... You'll blister like shit.
Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by dmola(m): 9:18am On Oct 27, 2015
am here to learn........
Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by ideyhere(f): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2015
This boy think say I come here come play...why he dey waste my time so
Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by Khutie: 9:54am On Oct 27, 2015
finally yhu go f**k am nah...
Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by Mykelpato(m): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2015
embarassed guy complete the story nau
Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by DiegoNakel(m): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2015
( ˘˘̯) guy envelope this story nah
Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by dovie002(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Naso Jide's phone rang garangaranran! And he woke up! Oh chesus! I said to myself, Ronke quickly got her self together as she was already forming holy girl for Jide when they met even though she knew nothing about our plans, she felt dejected and lo, my mission was aborted! Few minutes later, she asked me to accompany her to the toilet, which I did.. After she was done, I insisted we do quicky s*x but she denied and brought out her oranges for me to suck with her back on the wall, we did all play and ended it there. The time was already 5:30am and we later slept off..
At 8:33am, we all woke up and I accompanied Ronke and Jide outta my house, we later shared phone numbers and I promised to call her later........
To cut the story short, we chatted through whatsapp for like 5-6days and things started smoothly... She later went for her I.T and my chance of getting her was futile... Oh gosh! I lost this girl @last I said to myself...few weeks back I contacted her and persuaded her that I truly loved her, she aint fell for my words and later told me that if I truly needed her to visit me, I'm gonna pay #10k for the 2days she wanted to spend with me! After much arguement I accpeted her words knowing too well that na #2k dey my account wey I go spend for the next 3weeks.....
On a friday evenning, I got a call from her that she was already in the bus coming to my side to visit, she was in Ibadan while I was still at school in ilorin... Wow, lovely I responded to her on phone.... After like 2hrs, she called again and told me she was at my door already. She knocked and I welcomed her calmly.... Before her arrival, bobo don take 200mg TRAMA guys u know nah. Energy giver. Lol......
We exchanged greetings, and talked for minutes before I got a call from one my departmental mate that a birthday is rocking and free bottles plenty make I come! Chai! See double blessing, I said to myself. Picked up my shirt and tushed up for the party, we got to the party safely as people don plenty for there! My dept mate got seat for us beside him and chilling tinz started, I battled 4bottles of Goldberg while Ronke battled 3bottles of smirnoff again+ a plate of soup! She smoked bit outta the 2stick of benson wey me I dey blaw gently. Lol
We took some pictures, had lots of fun and left around 11:15pm that friday night. We got to my house and decided to shower before sleeping, she denied me taking bath with her that night... We got back to my room and Mr. JT already getting current as she was on one of my boxers. We ended up on bed, the we began hardplay as we both don dey high and TRAMA don dey perform wonders on me.lol.
After few minutes, we were both unclad and I insisted she give me head afterall she go collect #10k nah, she accepted... This girl was good at giving heads as she dey make me moan like a shegoat!.........
Last episode loading>>>>

1 Like

Re: Adventure With My Besty's Girl by ezteem(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
Since you won't complete it ...lemme help you

LAST EPISODE »»

She kept sucking my joystick till I exploded in her mouth, but that didn't stop her, she kept sucking and sucking until she choked. I no know say she be convulsion patient.

He teeth start to jam, as a sharp guy wey I be I come quickly retrieve my joystick.... Unluckily for me, the whole joystick was intact but I didn't see my cap. OH JESUS , I looked at her mouth and she was just on the floor jerking with blood and my cap in her mouth and I .........

Watch out for last episode (part2)

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Load Free Recharge Cards For My Friends And Followers. / Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised / See What This Girl Wore 2 Church Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.