Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... (1156 Views)

I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... by marvelck: 3:22am On Oct 27, 2015
When a guy is being nice, over-nice, or kind to a girl, the girl might start thinking the guy is genuinely nice or probably kind naturally. Not knowing that his kindness to her might not be for nothing...in most cases. Cos for one to really know if the guy is naturally nice or not, one need to compare how nice that particular guy is to other guys generally. Cos most guys are hardly nice or kind to their male friends (citing several reasons for it), but when it comes to girls, you see such guys being so nice or going out of their way to help a girl in need, due to what he hopes to get back in return (sex, frienship or relationship)...even if the girl fail to pay back any borrowed money, but keep asking for more help, he would still be giving it to her. With the hope that someday he would surely get his reward...in her bed. Which is always the motive of most guys. To them, nothing goes for nothing! Many always find it difficult to help a girl genuinely without asking or thinking of what to get in return.
Re: Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... by nairalandmaster(f): 3:23am On Oct 27, 2015
op is that the best you can think About?
Re: Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... by Cutehector(m): 3:26am On Oct 27, 2015
That's why its very important to be oneself...
Re: Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 27, 2015
undecided
Re: Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... by dalass(f): 3:41am On Oct 27, 2015
By nature, always
Re: Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... by Sheflex4real(m): 4:43am On Oct 27, 2015
First,not all guys engage in such act,more over, u have the best s*x with some girls the day u give them the money they asked 4. so those that engage in it,gets the impression from the so call girls.
Re: Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 27, 2015
dalass:
By nature, always
Dats so nt true
Re: Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... by menix(m): 5:50am On Oct 27, 2015
Can they offer any more
Re: Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 27, 2015
Total lie

How many men how you seen or meet?
Re: Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... by IamLEGEND1: 6:50am On Oct 27, 2015
o.k
Re: Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... by Eniqurl(f): 6:57am On Oct 27, 2015
Yea, MOST guys.
Re: Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2015
Nope......I disagree with yu,unlike the guys who has their theory of all naija babes are hungry, I don't believe all guys dah are being nice to girls are doing dah cos of wat they want under the skirt!some of them are just nice and has no ulterior motives eg falconey and tosyne2much..... They were born nice. cheesy tongue
Re: Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... by falconey(m): 7:21am On Oct 27, 2015
Harbosede02:
Nope......I disagree with yu,unlike the guys who has their theory of all naija babes are hungry, I don't believe all guys dah are being nice to girls are doing dah cos of wat they want under the skirt!some of them are just nice and has no ulterior motives eg falconey and tosyne2much..... They were born nice. cheesy tongue

thanks love.

I'm even confused, per adventure the OP is right.
Yeah that's why most guys are nice to ladies, come to think of it even the ones we can't get some of us are still nice to them.

Re: Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... by gamaliel121(m): 7:30am On Oct 27, 2015
The op is right... That's just it...
Although a few times..we are nice genuinely
Re: Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... by tosyne2much(m): 7:39am On Oct 27, 2015
Harbosede02:
Nope......I disagree with yu,unlike the guys who has their theory of all naija babes are hungry, I don't believe all guys dah are being nice to girls are doing dah cos of wat they want under the skirt!some of them are just nice and has no ulterior motives eg fal.coney and tosyne.2much..... They were born nice. cheesy tongue
Thank God say I follow join ur ranking cheesy
Re: Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... by tosyne2much(m): 7:41am On Oct 27, 2015
Even though the OP will definitely be castigated for this write-up, it's the bitter and I can't but subscribe to you assertion

However, only a few proportion of guys help ladies without expecting anything in return. How do you know this ? I have a friend that can't give you N100 when you are starving to death but when a lady complains of ordinary headache, you will see him running helter skelter like a messiah

Things like this also happen in exam hall. Your friend whom you so much rely on for answers will neglect you in the hall and will be helping another lady whom they barely talk to him on a normal day.

To a broad view, it's not written on the face of a guy that he wants to get under the skirt of a lady, so the only way you can know if he's being nice because of kitty-cat, is the way he reacts to guys when they need help

So yes, you are right OP, just that you don't have to generilize it cool
Re: Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... by cosby02(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2015
On point, when trying to be nice to a girl, the general perception is that you need to get in between her legs. Thats why most times i choose to walk away. I discovered 'most' girls dont really have anything to offer aside sex.

1 Like

Re: Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... by cuvox(m): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2015
well, I have never had sex with the legion of girls I have helped.. and I have stopped helping them anyways. they are so unappreciative...

Help a girl and expect nothing in return, she tells her friends you are her mugu

help her and expect sex, she tells her friends you are a pervert.

guys, we can't win. I don't blame guys who offer favors for sex. all these oloshos with bad mouth no deserve free help again.
Re: Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2015
marvelck:
When a guy is being nice, over-nice, or kind to a girl, the girl might start thinking the guy is genuinely nice or probably kind naturally. Not knowing that his kindness to her might not be for nothing...in most cases. Cos for one to really know if the guy is naturally nice or not, one need to compare how nice that particular guy is to other guys generally. Cos most guys are hardly nice or kind to their male friends (citing several reasons for it), but when it comes to girls, you see such guys being so nice or going out of their way to help a girl in need, due to what he hopes to get back in return (sex, frienship or relationship)...even if the girl fail to pay back any borrowed money, but keep asking for more help, he would still be giving it to her. With the hope that someday he would surely get his reward...in her bed. Which is always the motive of most guys. To them, nothing goes for nothing! Many always find it difficult to help a girl genuinely without asking or thinking of what to get in return.
lol, wat more use are d ladies other dan sex. Huh
Re: Most Guys Are Only Nice/kind To Girls Cos Of Sex... by Ray360: 9:09am On Oct 27, 2015
It's a ludicrous trend that burgeons in many walks of life, especially in white collar labour force. A friend of mine who is fair, pretty, busty and brainy was denied a job she was very qualified for by all standards because she refused to "play ball" with the manager of the company, only yellow-bellied nincompoops will seek to screw the honey-well of a girl because he helped her, I don't do that, I don't belong to that clique of guys.

(1) (Reply)

Hey, Hi Guys! I Really Wanna Know Your Thoughts on This Issue. / Is It Possible To Be Loved By Girls For Sex Purpose Alone. / My Girlfriend Is Acting Weird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.