Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso (32346 Views)

Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres / Armed Herdsmen: Afenifere, Ohanaeze, ACF Disagree On Fayose’s Law / North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso by VirginFinder: 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
yorke1:

The region you parasites cannot do without. You are slaves!!!
You are a dullard! We shall continue to run the show in your region and by stealth. You guys will forever live on crumbs.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso by VirginFinder: 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
babajero:
. Am sorry, I never came before
Olodo! 'Come again' means repeat yourself.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
You're so pained to your marrows,why do you talk like a raped child?Well,truth is actually bitter.quote author=ThisMeansWAR post=39401544]Fulanis have raped
and killed more igbos than malaysians and south africans combined, But
none of them dares raise his voice... No
wonder them call 5th class citizen... Even
minority ijaw used and dumped them... Talk
about empty barrel that makes the loudest
noise on the internet... [/quote]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Your night school mentality is really affecting you.Poor you,poor English language and silly reasoning.You're a stark illiterate!
dejavume:
How many times fulanis have destroyed farms n killed ppl in SE,all igbo could do was to went hiding.But Yoruba is talking now,instead of them to voice out against the activities of the Fulanis,igbo is busy condemning yoruba.I feel sorry for the igbo ppl
Re: Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso by ojosam29: 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
something needs to be done before is too late.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
I wonder the school you attended,your written English is like a bomb blast.Since you can't read and write,can I call you an illiterate?
sukkot:
fulani men have been raping your women and killing your men in your house tho, and your director is eating watery beans in prison and your igwe got flogged by yoruba in akure, but yall aint did nothing tho ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
You're very myopic and your mentality is way too poor.People like you can't talk in the real world.
VirginFinder:

Ode!
Yorubas stand way above any other in Nigeria.
As it stands, we hold nos 2,3 and 6. A feat no other tribe is yet to achieve.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso by ODUBEZE: 12:13am On Oct 28, 2015
Yorubas should be patient while the Fulanis ravage and cause mayhem on their land?
Hypocrites!
U mean they should bear the loss while the Fulanis make profits after selling each cow?
What a world!
Injustice everywhere!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso by uncleade(m): 12:37am On Oct 28, 2015
ekafine:
[s][/s]

you fought them to death and they still took a whole ilorin from you? which kind of fight did you actually put up that made you lose ilorin? i hope its not talking-talking? yorrobers are really cowards. grin grin grin
you a son of a bitch.go to Ilorin and check out the name of the emir who rules Ilorin today.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso by babajero(m): 7:41am On Oct 28, 2015
VirginFinder:

Olodo!
'Come again' means repeat yourself.
It was because you were busy finding virgins that you couldn't comprehend what I wrote. And you will call yourself ''nigerian youth, future of tomorrow'' my dear you are wasted.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso by dakkylove(f): 7:53am On Oct 28, 2015
it's so typical how you guys have left the serious issue at hand to turn this into an ethnic slinging match, the Fulani problem has become serious.They have left their cow grazing activities to turn to rapists, kidnappers and murderers and their leaders who should caution them are busy supporting them.

The Afenifere and the nation at large has every right to be upset, it would be wise for the Northern Elite not to ignore this issue so it does not turn into something else.

Sad one
Re: Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso by dragunov: 8:00am On Oct 28, 2015
wiseoneking:
the Great slave, see his mouth running like parrot. Remember Ilorin.
What do you know about Ilorin? Nothing but some disjointed stuff you imbibed from an old drunken bigot. Mofo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso by dragunov: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
ireasontight:
yoloba people that were conquered by bini people (eko comes to mind) from south, fulani from north, and women from dahomey from the west.losers and cowards to the core
Now don't be a silly thing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso by dragunov: 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
Godjone:
Lol!
According to Odumakin,

“With the uncouth, rude and insensitive
remarks of Kwankwaso and his ilk in the North
which are like pouring salt on injury, it is
coming clear to us that there may be a grand
agenda with the activities of the Fulani
herdsmen either as an advance party of Boko Haram into our territory or an expansionist
project.

We warned the mugus(yelowba) to be weary of these blood-thirsty beast before the election, but they foolishly ignored our warnings. Today, the yelowbas are weeping while the Fulani are basking in the euphoria of raping yeroba women, killing their men, kidnapping their elders and taking over their farms. Ntorrrrr!
you just don't know how to handle defeat. Dayummmmmm! You are still making reference to that election?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso by sukkot: 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
mykel231:
I wonder the school you attended,your written English is like a bomb blast.Since you can't read and write,can I call you an illiterate?
you can call me what you want but dont call me late for dinner

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso by King44(m): 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
As far as am concerned some igbos are theemost dumbest people on mother earth make Nigeria divide self make we see who go suffer pass laffin in pidgin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso by kossyablaze(m): 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hero10001:
Ahhh, there you are mare. Why hmming!? Say something! That tribal coment was from Kwankawaso (abo.ki) live in Ibadan. Why not call him an animal?! Abi your cerebral faculty is about to knock? But you can jump to call me names for been a tribalist? Fulani needs education but you need it more. Oponu ayirada. ^^^
OK sir...#saynototribalism

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso by Kingstonfemi: 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
sukkot:
this your coward wretched army. 5th class citizen grin

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/2803017_2758378biafranragtagarmy_jpeg_jpeg1ccd68a6bc53cef9bbf7058f60ce9e37[/iobey dis men sinior my graund father.can dey carry gunmg]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso by Kingstonfemi: 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
mykel231:
Your night school mentality is really affecting you.Poor you,poor English language and silly reasoning.You're a stark illiterate!
yoruba people like quarrel pass fight. Why don't yoruba and ibo work together for once.we are all cristhians.what if d north start killing all cristians ehhh.w
Re: Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso by Kingstonfemi: 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=sukkot post=39409442]this what a real army looks like. a one man yoruba army. the black scorpion benjamin adekunle

[img]http://3.bp..com/-RPnY98Vt_Yc/VDldhgK5XWI/AAAAAAAAAx0/E4IvF_Oi3Nw/s1600/483593381.jpg[/img]

not this rubbish

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2803017_2758378biafranragtagarmy_jpeg_jpeg1ccd68a6bc53cef9bbf7058f60ce9e37 [/quot are dis dvpeople who wanto fight nigeria army.no way.u guys need to tink.old men oh noe]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso by careersap: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
It is said that a slave that loves his chains will perpetually remain in bondage.
Nonetheless the reasoning of Kwankwanso is SATANIC

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Completes 12 Stations Of The Abuja Light Rail Project (Pictures) / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration / DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.