Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka (32316 Views)

2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP / Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by itsdumebi(m): 1:49am On May 09, 2016
Emeka Ezeife,a former governor of Anambra state was embarrassed alongside Pat Utomi in Awka recently by officials of the department of state security service(DSS). They were stopped from speaking at a book launch by the officials who claimed to be acting on an order from the presidency.

Below is an email he(Ezeife) sent out yesterday;

“The President does not seem to have some conscience by doing certain things agains some people. He does it without thinking back as if there are some people that should be suppressed and some people who are above the law.

Let me tell you what is happening now. Now I am in Awka, where young students decided to launch a book on the vision of our heroes past. They decided to use Odumegwu Ojukwu’s name in the launching. Some boys ago met me to play a role in the launching after I went to the University of Calabar to attend a very beautiful conference where Maitama Sule, Ken Nnamani, Ibrahim Mantu and others were in attendance.

The same students organized something at Women Development Centre, Awka. But I arrived Awka at night, I started hearing that the Department of State Service (DSS) was discouraging the event in Awka, the students had paid the money for using the Women Development Centre. When I arrived at night, I went straight to the governor, Dr. Willie Obiano but the governor was not in town.

I was only able to get through to the Chief of Staff and I asked him why some people would be treated this way; why the President continued to treat the South East as if he wants them to leave Nigeria. I do not know. Some of us are forced to ask that question. Nigeria is not Buhari, and Buhari is not Nigeria.

I went to the state commissioner of Police in Anambra and discussed the issue with him, and of course it was not his business, but it is part of it because if there is violence, he would be involved in controlling it. But there can be no violence because the people are so peaceful; nobody was carrying gun or weapon and there was nothing in the launching that is against the government.

I went to look for the state Director of the SSS, but I could not find him that night. I met some small young officers but the Anambra state Police commisioner was kind enough to send me the telephone number of the state Director of SSS whom I talked to. I explained all the circumstances and how peaceful everything was and I discovered I was one of the problems.

Those who talked to the young boys told them they do not like me and Pat Utomi playing a role in the launching. I called the Director of SSS and he told me that the directive was from Abuja, that it was a directive from above and that there was nothing he could do. He said that I should talk to the DSS in Abuja and I knew that they all travelled with the President. I tried to reach the operation officer and his phone would ring and would not answer. This is what is called humiliation in a very dehumanizing way.

If the launching was in praise of Ojukwu, what could be wrong in praising him in Anambra state. This is what I am talking about. You would look at the situation and you wonder that people who have no business of carrying Ak-47, carry the weopons and saying that they are taking care of cattles. And the DSS told a lie against Abia state, a lie that could cause ethnic crisis in the country. There is no investigation on that. They did not go to the Police; they just went out and accused the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB). Five people were involved in the kidnapping, two Igbo were involved and they said IPOB buried people. I do not know what is happening. We should not talk with bitterness too much.”

http://dumebiifeanyi.com/former-anambra-governoremeka-ezeife-pat-utomi-disgraced-dss-awka/

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by M4gunners: 1:59am On May 09, 2016
I belong to everybody, i belong to nobody. Buhari keep deceiving us since 29th of May 2015.

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by tuzeriouz(m): 2:18am On May 09, 2016
IPOB Radio Station is the safest place to host a book launch ceremony

11 Likes

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by aminho(m): 2:23am On May 09, 2016
Sipping my fura da nono on top mango tree

4 Likes

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by justmenoni: 4:18am On May 09, 2016
Say what?

bettersexlife06:
hmmmnn
Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by UnclePati: 4:43am On May 09, 2016
D fear of ojukwu......hmmmmm.
Even in death he still gives some persons sleepless night.

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Nobody: 4:48am On May 09, 2016
Many don't believe the conspiracy against the Igbos. This is a very clear case. If they can do this for just a mere book launch, now imagine what's going on behind the scene with respect to commerce, business, transportation(airport, ports), industry, agriculture, finance, e.t.c. There is a well engineered plan in this country to literally straggle the Igbos to the point of asphyxiation and evidently death. The irony is the Igbos have endured these monstrosities for decades, and are even gladly willing to let go if they are allowed to be on their own, yet the perpetrators of this apparent evil continue to intensify their resolve without malice, wittingly determined, and yet wonder why the agitation for IPOB has reached a critical mass...a point of inevitability!

I 'm under no illusion that the book is set to expose a great deal on the series of deception routinely shoved down our throat by successive Nigerian governments. What's is even more appalling perhaps exceedingly sophomoric at its assault is that the Nigerian government religiously claim to champion One Nigeria, however shockingly Nigerian pupils, young men and women are never taught the fundamental history of this country...The Civil War, a war that pillaged a century-long wealth building block of the Igbos, and incinerated over 3 millions of them and neighboring clans. Yet there is no monument or stone to commemorate their lives in the interest of our so much cherished ONE NIGERIA. A One Nigeria built on the blood of 3 million people who gallantly fought to defend their fatherland and resource...the video below is incredibly telling! What one sees in the video below is a show of an uncanny bravery by the Igbos, Ibibios, Efik and neighboring clans to defend their land with their blood. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH BRAVERY BEFORE!

I close with these quotes: When a man is willing to give his life for a cause, that cause is authentic and cannot be bought as seen in the video below! Nigeria has date with the truth...The Axe forgets but the Tree remembers!

Every Igbo, Ibibio, Efik must watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3DxzaVtZH8&list=FLkmccIeXr0pwzgYOxbJdUcQ&index=3

130 Likes 29 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by arresa: 4:52am On May 09, 2016
Silly IPob rubbish..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:09am On May 09, 2016
There are no moral justification for them to cry foul here because, are they not among those that made us to understand that “Buhari Is A Repentant Democrat” but forgot that he once overthrew a “Democratically Elected Government”?.

THEY SHOULD ENJOY THEIR CHANGE

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:12am On May 09, 2016
arresa:
Silly IPob rubbish..
Are IPOB's responsible for your misfortune or u just decided to shift the goal post in the middle of the match

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by omenka(m): 5:14am On May 09, 2016
They've abandoned biafr*atimes.com and igberetv.com. They've shifted the dumpsite of their shiit to dumebiifieanyi.com

I wonder which site they'd create next.

11 Likes

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by arresa: 5:28am On May 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Are IPOB's responsible for your misfortune or u just decided to shift the goal post in the middle of the match

Guilty conscience... Is your name iPob rubbish? Na so thee tin pain you reach.. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:42am On May 09, 2016
arresa:

Guilty conscience... Is your name iPob rubbish? Na so thee tin pain you reach.. grin
I ask again, are they responsible for your misfortune or u like changing the goal post in the middle of the match??

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by modath(f): 5:44am On May 09, 2016
. You would look at the situation and you wonder that people who have no business of carrying Ak-47, carry the weopons and saying that they are taking care of cattles.

How did complaint about book launch digress to this part? Some are just hell bent on making sure wounds never heal!!

I do not know what is happening. We should not talk with bitterness too much.”

This last part is what this man has been doing since 1st of April 2015 though!! angry

Itsdumebi, why did you not include this last part in quote? Or you didn't see it on the sun news site where you "took" and changed the heading?

The part where he is canvassing for fed govt contract/appt passed you by

You lots can continue with this destructive acts, God is watching you all.

But the issue is, out of love for Nigeria, I can give the president some ideas in areas where I have competence. This is because this is our country. We are praying for Buhari but the way things are in Nigeria today, I can only say that ‘God dey’

http://sunnewsonline.com/weve-never-had-it-so-bad-ezeife/

14 Likes

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by arresa: 5:48am On May 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I ask again, are they responsible for your misfortune or u like changing the goal post in the middle of the match??

Guilty conscience... Is your name iPob rubbish? Na so thee tin pain you reach. grin

5 Likes

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by youngnigga22(m): 5:56am On May 09, 2016
Dnt know y I hate d oldman with passion. How can Nigerians install a brain-dead man as her president? Hmmmmm

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by kcnwaigbo: 5:56am On May 09, 2016
modath:

How did complaint about book launch digress to this part? Some are just hell bent on making sure wounds never heal!!

This last part is what this man has been doing since 1st of April 2015 though!! angry

Do you know what the book was all about? You should be rather concerned about the violation of his right to attend that launch than that comment.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by AustineE1: 6:07am On May 09, 2016
No amount of force can stop an idea whose time has come.....let the president be reminded that,'the power in the people is more powerful than the people in power'.
If you bury lies it dies,if you bury truth it sprouts. Every good student of history knows that power is transient and that tyranny and tyrants dont last forever,its always a sad end.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by modath(f): 6:08am On May 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Do you know what the book was all about? You should be rather concerned about the violation of his right to attend that launch than that comment.

This is an excerpt of the real interview that the yellow journalist excised and rephrased as a clickbait for people of like sentiments!!

Ezeife's main grouse is in quote, every other thing is just addendum.

The worst mistake he made is appointing only his own people and he is still favouring them up till today

By the way, if you are really interested, check the link, even if it's filled with bile, it's quite different from this clickbait.

http://sunnewsonline.com/weve-never-had-it-so-bad-ezeife/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by kuuljay(m): 6:09am On May 09, 2016
omenka:
They've abandoned biafr*atimes.com and igberetv.com. They've shifted the dumpsite of their shiit to dumebiifieanyi.com

why not just leave these miscreants alone

4 Likes

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:11am On May 09, 2016
arresa:

Guilty conscience... Is your name iPob rubbish? Na so thee tin pain you reach. grin
Pain ke? Nekwanu m anya oh! We are talking about how Daura Shoe Shiners(DSS) infringe's on people's right since Buhari took the mantle of leadership & you brought IPOB in. Are they responsible for Buhari been a Dullard??

Last Bullet: my name is not IPOB rubbish, but are IPOB responsible for ur misfortune?? Just tell me d truth, nobody will hear it

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by brodalikeme(m): 6:12am On May 09, 2016
In patience Jonathan's voice "Ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on" DSS, pls be professional.

1 Like

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by freeze001(f): 6:19am On May 09, 2016
omenka:

Just see the crap u just typed...only shows ur dark thoughts and mindset as far as a certain subject or people are concerned yet you claim objectivity. Of all you could think about to cry over, it is the disseminator of the news while referring to the news content and a whole group of people as shiit...

Go and have a good reflection and self-examination, you definitely need it! Don't let Igbo and IPOB issues keep shaking u up.

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by omenka(m): 6:32am On May 09, 2016
freeze001:

Just see the crap u just typed...just shows ur dark thoughts and mindset as far as a certain subject or people are concerned yet you claim objectivity. Of all you could think about to cry over, it is the disseminator of the news while referring to the news content and a whole group of people as shiit...

Go and have a good reflection and self-examination, you definitely need it! Don't let Igbo and IPOB issues keep shaking u up.
First, if the state security think their speech has the potential to cause a security breach, then they have very reason to have the gentlemen cautioned.

Ojukwu can't be made to be seen as a hero whose actions must be emulated when what he's most remembered for is a war that cost the country immeasurable financial and emotional fortune.

Secondly, stop being overly emotional, trying to stair people who already hate me against me. I didn't call anyone "shiit" but rather their misinformation and propaganda. But if you who is presumably Igbo decide to call them "shiit" as you did, that is none of my business.

Lastly, stop following me around. State your opinion and move the fvck along. I am not one of your problems.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by christopher123(m): 6:49am On May 09, 2016
omenka:
First, if the state security think their speech has the potential to cause a security breach, then they have very reason to have the gentlemen cautioned.

Ojukwu can't be made to be seen as a hero whose actions must be emulated when what he's most remembered for is a war that cost the country immeasurable financial and emotional fortune.

Secondly, stop being overly emotional, trying to stair people who already hate me against me. I didn't call anyone "shiit" but rather their misinformation and propaganda. But if you who is presumably Igbo decide to call them "shiit" as you did, that is none of my business.

Lastly, stop following me around. State your opinion and move the fvck along. I am not one of your problems.

So Ojukwu shouldn't be seen as a hero what a travesty and idiocy

Why are you scared of Biafra ?

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by christopher123(m): 6:54am On May 09, 2016
This is the things you get when a paranoid stupid to ld man is the head....

Biafra giving them hear attack since 1971 AD

useless country with useless security apparatus ...they can't even conduct simple to Intel just to do gragra

Common students is giving them nightmare

Ojukwu is from my place
He is my hero
A role model
An egalitarian
A man that sacrificed many things for his people

Who doesn't like this should take a cyanide tea

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by freeze001(f): 6:57am On May 09, 2016
omenka:

You have got to be kidding me! Ojukwu cannot be honoured as a hero in his own state and among his people because the Presidency feels insecure? Or is that the dull interpretation you can muster for a deliberate muzzling of one's rights?

When did it become the role of the FG to decide what part of history would be told and what other to be avoided and erased? I honestly credited you with some fair level of intelligence but you have floored me completely with proof to the contrary!

You would have been better off addressing the contents of the news even if with that mess u just typed in ur first and second paragraphs but no, u had to predictably attack the personality and business of the people you love to hate, that's where you classify them and their activities as shiit.

As for stirring those who hate u against you, that's all on u man...u do a good job of that every time u comment on political and ethnic issues. I'll give u free advice though, it is okay to support or believe in whatever u do but don't denigrate or put others down in the process, that's what makes u lose credibility. Personally, I don't think any sane person here has the energy to muster enough emotions to actually hate u, u simply don't have enough personality or 'presence' to actually command hate. When people express their negative feelings towards u it's more like disdain and irritation for a pesky toilet fly that doesn't realise where it should be or how to conduct itself...

Again u credit urself with way too much importance, don't deceive urself into thinking anyone is 'following u around', you aren't worth it. This is a public forum, my comments are directed at you so I must quote u. It takes strength of character to take criticism without getting antagonistic or feeling threatened, something u and ur hero sorely lack and that's why he intimidates citizens with his DSS and u say stuff like ur last paragraph.

77 Likes 19 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by Goddex: 7:01am On May 09, 2016
This comment is very true[size=13pt]"I don't know why the President continue to treat the South East as if he wants them to leave Nigeria"[/size]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by tomakint: 7:02am On May 09, 2016
In modern history, Ojukwu is the best thing to happen to the Kingdom of Alaigbo and there is no crime celebrating a titanic icon as Ojukwu at such a time like this. What DSS are perpetrating recently is a total digression from what the set up is established to do. Preventing those two prominent Nigerians from speaking at that gathering of bright minds is total infringement on their rights as citizens of this Country. Biafra, whether Buhari likes it or not as come to stay....he should quit being petty and concentrate more on governance because Nigerians are suffering and counting days.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Embarrass Ezeife And Pat Utomi In Awka by omenka(m): 7:03am On May 09, 2016
I have stated my opinion. Anyone not comfortable with it can go to hell.

Thank you.

Edit:

For those down below thinking insulting me or any sort of mob action would make me stop commenting on issues that tickle my fancy and tender an "apology" ( cheesy ) like that other dude that was pummelled into doing so, ooooh, you got another thing coming!!

I'd be here to keep yall on a leash and you can only PRAY I become disinterested in the forum altogether. But as for hoping your jeers would make an impact, you are simply wasting your time.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over / Atiku Meets With Representatives Of Nigerians In Washington D.C / Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.